Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#241813 Nov 18, 2012
To stretch the stories beyond any recognition of common sense, is the "calling" of those in religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

North America

In fact, when an Indian medicine-man acquires or exercises his powers, the mythical protectors are a positive reality to him.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#241814 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
To stretch the stories beyond any recognition of common sense, is the "calling" of those in religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
North America
In fact, when an Indian medicine-man acquires or exercises his powers, the mythical protectors are a positive reality to him.
My reality can't be no more messed up than yours.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241815 Nov 18, 2012
To an outside observer of such myths, they probably seem very strange ... but it seems that myths NEVER seem strange to those that invest faith IN the myths.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

North America

The fundamental antithesis is between life and death; it can be transposed by interpreting the first term as agriculture (source of life) and the second as war (source of death). A ‘mediatory notion’ between agriculture and war can be found in the idea of a scalp, since a scalp is ‘the harvest of war’; that is why, in myths, scalps produce dew.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241816 Nov 18, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>My reality can't be no more messed up than yours.
Not from your perspective! But from my perspective, unless you agree TOTALLY with my perspective, your perspective is a total mess!

Hahahahahahaha

Dealing with illusion is all about perspective and how illusion affects those with perspectives.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241817 Nov 18, 2012
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Albert Einstein

Williams Lake, Canada

#241818 Nov 18, 2012
"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge.

Stephen Hawking".

Williams Lake, Canada

#241819 Nov 18, 2012
Rick Santorum just seems out of touch on every issue, from rights for women and gays to the environment. "He's referred to climate change as a "hoax" and once said, "We were put on this Earth as creatures of God to have dominion over the Earth, to use it wisely and steward it wisely, but for our benefit not for the Earth's benefit."

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/blogs/science-matt...

Williams Lake, Canada

#241820 Nov 18, 2012
It's also difficult to take David Suzuki's environmental preaching in a serious manner ... as he pollutes just as much as the next person.

Damn this is a crazy world, and I'm doing my part to keep it that way.

:)
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#241821 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's also difficult to take David Suzuki's environmental preaching in a serious manner ... as he pollutes just as much as the next person.
Damn this is a crazy world, and I'm doing my part to keep it that way.
Try playing the Beatles Revolution #9 backwards.

Now that's crazy.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241822 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't study Wicca at all before I left and came back to this thread.
Your religion is also based on lies. Had you been a REAL Wiccan, you would be a homophobe as was Gerald Gardner.
Instead, you want to play cute and innocent, as do all people in preferential religious cults!
My guess is, you became a Wiccan to play at witch-games and have sex as it pleased you.
You never "studied" Wicca at all.

And I am a real Wiccan. You don't have the knowledge, experience, or authority to say otherwise.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241823 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
"Don't place my cult at a low scale as the low scale of other religions" threatens goddess Bitner.
What a pile of steaming manure!!!
She even threatened me with libel ... on a forum no less!!!
Stupid woman!
The only steaming pile of shit here is you, Liar.

I never said, or implied any such thing.

When I threatened you with libel, it wasn't for my religion. You libeled me, personally.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241824 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge.
Stephen Hawking".
I have no doubt you have misinterpreted his statement.
Peaches

Millican, TX

#241825 Nov 19, 2012
Happy turkey day.
Peaches

Millican, TX

#241826 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever wonder why you write a capital on the word Christian, and not on the word Atheist???
Why did June write atheist in caps.
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#241827 Nov 19, 2012
As to the title of this thread....

The war is over.

Women and gays have won.

There is no sign that this trend will do anything but become stronger.

Maybe it's tome for the Catholic Church to start looking inward and clean up its own act?

Williams Lake, Canada

#241828 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only steaming pile of shit here is you, Liar.
I never said, or implied any such thing.
When I threatened you with libel, it wasn't for my religion. You libeled me, personally.
Hahahahahah

Who could know who you are, as you simply have a psuedo name on the forum.

You take your religion as though it is based on truth.

Silly woman.

You follow what you want to believe of Gardner's mythological bullshit, and dis his bullshit about the goddess "cursing" homosexuals.

I dis all of his nonsense as bullshit, and that is what upsets your self-perceived, precious, reincarnated apple-cart!

Williams Lake, Canada

#241829 Nov 19, 2012
Nowhere in my studies of ancient Paganism, have I yet to find the word "witch" in their mythologies.

They used the word "sorcerer."

My guess is, that the Christians in the later centuries, used the terminology of the word "witch" as a derogatory slam of evil against the Pagans as in "bewitched."

The Christians were as spooked-out at the European Pagan sorcerer's flamboyant claims, as they were about the claims of the North American Indian concerning the word medicine-men.

To the Christians, Jesus was perceived as the ONLY healer. All other terminology was perceived as stemming from the devil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

The Old English verb wiccian has a cognate in Middle Low German wicken (attested from the 13th century, besides wichelen "to bewitch"). The further etymology of this word is problematic. It has no clear cognates in Germanic outside of English and Low German, and there are numerous possibilities for the Indo-European root from which it may have been derived.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_ (etymology)

Williams Lake, Canada

#241830 Nov 19, 2012
Words in themselves have no power. It is the images allowed in imaginations that give words power.

Without words, or sign language, there could have been NO religion, as there would have been no way to inject the religious nonsense in its horrible morphed forms, from one mind to another, to another, to another.

Religion is the most vile form of peace-disturbing gossip ever put into the mentality of humanity.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241831 Nov 19, 2012
Observe how Bitner indicated that "maybe Gerald Gardner just made up the idea that the goddess curses homosexuals."

Yet she guards what's left of Gardner's start-up religion as though it is pure gold ... NOT made up.

Thirty years of investment in to witchery is a powerful lot of investment.

My guess is, from a different religious cult, that he believes needs protecting ... the pope understands Bitner's plight. His organization is an in-fighting and out-fighting mess of lies and deception.

The ministers that go to church and preach from the bible, but are now Atheists, in another way, also understand Bitner's plight.

It takes courage to admit defeat and walk away from such huge investments.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241832 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner might pretend that there is no infighting among Wiccans, but when she called the Frosts raving lunatics that made it plain that all is not well even among the Wiccans who claim to have respect for the religious beliefs of others.

History proves that wherever there is religion, there will be infighting AND outfighting.

It's human nature to often brag about knowing things that can't BE known.

It's comparable to gorillas pounding their own chests. "Hear my words ... they are GREAT!!!"

No-doubt the Frosts don't perceive themselves as "raving lunatics."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min TomInElPaso 44,060
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 14 min guck fays 303
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 23 min Rose_NoHo 4,982
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 58 min Rose_NoHo 23,997
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 1 hr guck fays 15
JADE is DEAD 2 hr Festus 3
Tomorrow... 2 hr Donald Rocks 2
More from around the web