Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,165)

Showing posts 203,281 - 203,300 of219,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner would never have been a Catholic nun. And she couldn't be a Catholic priest.
Wicca allows Bitner to preach and that makes her feel the same type of power that Billy Graham felt when he held the bible in front of others and they looked up to him as being filled with "the DIVINE."
Nonsense. Stop pretending you know my mind. For someone who's always complaining about others not saying "I don't know", you sure don't practice what you preach.

If you don't "know the mysteries", and can't tell "the future", you most certainly can't read my mind, Fraud.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, June.
I stopped believing because it made no sense. How is that any different from YOU when YOU stopped believing? How?
It made no sense to you that women couldn't be equal to men and teach religion, rather than scrubbing up behind the men.

You are now a supposed teacher, rather than a door mat to men.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to give myself an A for trying to explain. Some just can't comprehend.
They worshiped JIM JONES.
They worshipped the image of Jim Jones as a HOLY teacher. Had they not, they would not have followed him and taken their families into the jungle in Guyana.

You underestimate the power of self-hypnosis.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a theologian.
Of course you ARE.

Anyone who teaches religion is a theologian.

They use different titles, but they all believe they are qualified to teach what others don't know.

However, many preachers now admit that they don't know, and so they are leaving the churches in droves.

Those are the ones that have been somewhat self-humbled.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Stop pretending you know my mind. For someone who's always complaining about others not saying "I don't know", you sure don't practice what you preach.
If you don't "know the mysteries", and can't tell "the future", you most certainly can't read my mind, Fraud.
I only know what you post, and you are anything BUT humble with your religious flauntings.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June, why do you bother asking me questions when you just forget or ignore my answers.
The fact that the Spirits of other life forms (not just animals, either) don't have to incarnate more than once, is NOT because humans are "more special".
UH HUH!

Why do you BOTHER teaching what you don't know?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Is this not melodramatic???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Our Goddess Weeps At Our Wars

http://onfaith.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/pan...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They worshipped the image of Jim Jones as a HOLY teacher. Had they not, they would not have followed him and taken their families into the jungle in Guyana.
You underestimate the power of self-hypnosis.
He was godlike to them. He found a bunch of insecure unhappy people and made himself a god to them. Manson was the same type of personality and had great influence over the same type of followers.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It made no sense to you that women couldn't be equal to men and teach religion, rather than scrubbing up behind the men.
You are now a supposed teacher, rather than a door mat to men.
Your avoidance of the question is duly noted.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you ARE.
Anyone who teaches religion is a theologian.
They use different titles, but they all believe they are qualified to teach what others don't know.
However, many preachers now admit that they don't know, and so they are leaving the churches in droves.
Those are the ones that have been somewhat self-humbled.
LOL, you're contradicting yourself. First you tell me that theology means to study, not teach. NOW you're saying that anyone who teaches religion is a theologian. Which time did you lie?

And no, I'm NOT a theologian.

I teach my religion, and I know it well.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know what you post, and you are anything BUT humble with your religious flauntings.
I've made no claims to humility. It's YOU who is always fussing at people for not being humble, when YOU are anything but humble.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
UH HUH!
Why do you BOTHER teaching what you don't know?
What has your question got to do with my explanation? Nothing, that's what.

You're insane.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He was godlike to them. He found a bunch of insecure unhappy people and made himself a god to them. Manson was the same type of personality and had great influence over the same type of followers.
All cult-leaders that speak on behalf of gods are the same.

You might believe that you are strong, but maybe because you are so easily seduced to the idea that a god loves you, you are also insecure and would be very unhappy unless you have that image on which you cling to as absolute HOLY truth.

Preachers that indicate they know truth are not to be trusted.

They are grabbing at straws and preaching nonsense to others who more often than not swallow the bait WHOLE!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're contradicting yourself. First you tell me that theology means to study, not teach. NOW you're saying that anyone who teaches religion is a theologian. Which time did you lie?
Neither time.

The word theology means to "study" religion.

But those who believe they have "mastered" the study take the lofty title of theologian and pride themselves on being teachers of knowledge that others beneath them (poor souls) must learn FROM them.

And that would be YOU.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What has your question got to do with my explanation? Nothing, that's what.
You're insane.
It has everything to do with your teaching the nonsense that non-human animals incarnate once and humans many times.

Why do teach such nonsense, when you haven't a clue that what you might be teaching is simple-minded folly?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All cult-leaders that speak on behalf of gods are the same.
You might believe that you are strong, but maybe because you are so easily seduced to the idea that a god loves you, you are also insecure and would be very unhappy unless you have that image on which you cling to as absolute HOLY truth.
Preachers that indicate they know truth are not to be trusted.
They are grabbing at straws and preaching nonsense to others who more often than not swallow the bait WHOLE!
No, most don't lead their congregations to murder and suicide.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made no claims to humility. It's YOU who is always fussing at people for not being humble, when YOU are anything but humble.
I am not humble, but I am not so stupid as to believe I can teach what I don't know.

That is YOU!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

If religious preachers were completey honest, they would no longer preach.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither time.
The word theology means to "study" religion.
But those who believe they have "mastered" the study take the lofty title of theologian and pride themselves on being teachers of knowledge that others beneath them (poor souls) must learn FROM them.
And that would be YOU.
I have neither claimed to have "mastered" anything, I have never said anyone was beneath me, nor have I taken on the title of theologian. In fact, did I NOT just say, very clearly, that I am NOT a theologian?

You are just lying again.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with your teaching the nonsense that non-human animals incarnate once and humans many times.
Why do teach such nonsense, when you haven't a clue that what you might be teaching is simple-minded folly?
It had NOTHING to do with it.

I don't teach what I don't know. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 203,281 - 203,300 of219,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••