Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217513 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#241507 Nov 15, 2012
Again and again religion comes first!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Russian court sentences Jehovah’s Witness for resisting treatment of son

A Russian court has fined a woman for rejecting doctors’ advice to allow her five-year-old son to have a blood transfusion. Her decision resulted in the boy’s death in hospital.

http://rt.com/news/court-jehovahs-witness-son...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241508 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
The physicians hoped to save the woman AND the fetus, and because they believed the fetus to be of such HIGH value, they chose to serve their religion, which in turn caused the death of the woman.
Religion is NOT good!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Savita Halappanavar was 17 weeks pregnant when she miscarried and died last month. Ireland's government confirmed Wednesday that Halappanavar suffered from blood poisoning and died after being denied an abortion, reigniting the debate over legalizing abortion in the predominantly Catholic country.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/15/india...
Obviously, you failed to read the whole article. The doctors had already determined that the fetus could not be saved.

You're a fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241509 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you know what you would do without Wicca. You're VERY dependant on it, so who knows what would become of you, if you didn't have it in your mental possession?
Yes, I do know what I'd do. You do not. I'm not "dependent" on Wicca, Liar.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241510 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believed that I was right, you would have no reason to argue.
So you MUST always believe you are right.
:)
No, this is just more of your dishonesty.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241511 Nov 15, 2012
When people have faith that there are gods to be angry at certain types of human behavior ... what follows in the cults is any body's guess!

If the words are taken on face value, it gives leaders of the cults total control over the minds of those IN the cults.

Religion is NOT good!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241512 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Since I started studying the modern Pagan religions, Bitner has not agreed with me on any issue of which I have ever posted.
Not even once!
I've been wrong about everything ... period. A liar, a fraud, mentally ill, etc.
To Bitner, I am nothing.
Wicca has "completed" Bitner, and made her into a remarkable human being!
You just lied. I agreed with you just a few days ago, when another poster came on and said to you that Gardner was not homophobic. I very clearly told them that you were right, that he was.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241513 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you failed to read the whole article. The doctors had already determined that the fetus could not be saved.
You're a fraud.
Once it died, they believed it could not be saved.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241514 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "dependent" on Wicca, Liar.
If you weren't, you would not BE a Wiccan.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241515 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud.
It was only after the fetus died that its remains were surgically removed.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241516 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lied. I agreed with you just a few days ago, when another poster came on and said to you that Gardner was not homophobic. I very clearly told them that you were right, that he was.
I missed that post.

Can you bring it forward?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241517 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Once it died, they believed it could not be saved.
No, they'd already told her it couldn't be save, BEFORE she asked for the abortion. Go back and re-read the article, Fraud. Try reading EVERY word, instead of skimming this time.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241518 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't, you would not BE a Wiccan.
You are wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241519 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only after the fetus died that its remains were surgically removed.
Yes, that's true. However, even before she asked for the abortion, they had already determined that there was no way to save it.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241520 Nov 15, 2012
When pediatrician Seth Asser and I studied these deaths, we found that, of 172 U.S. children who died between 1975 and 1995 after their parents withheld medical care on religious grounds, 140 fatalities were from conditions for which survival rates with medical care would have exceeded 90%. We believe that the cases in our files were only the minor fraction of the actual number of deaths. Only 43 of 172 deaths were prosecuted. In many cases public officials dismissed these deaths as due to natural causes.

Shortly after our research was published, the Oregonian reported that the Followers of Christ Church in Clackamas County lets children die without medical care. The congregation has its own cemetery and has buried 78 children there since 1955.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241521 Nov 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that post.
Can you bring it forward?
I don't save posts like you obsessively do. I don't remember exactly where it was. YOU are the one who goes searching for posts. Go back and look where the homophobic poster was on. It was last week sometime.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241522 Nov 15, 2012
In the past year Followers children without medical care have died of a renal infection, a strangulated hernia, and diabetes. New Clackamas County District Attorney Terry Gustafson wants to file charges, but has concluded that Oregon laws providing religious immunity to charges of homicide by abuse or neglect and manslaughter, enacted in 1995 and 1997, prevent her from doing so.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241523 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't save posts like you obsessively do.
If it's only a few days ago, it shouldn't be very hard to find Bitner.

But I understand why you don't bring it forward.

It takes time away from you posting that I'm a liar and a fraud and mentally ill!

Williams Lake, Canada

#241524 Nov 15, 2012
The United States has a vast array of religious exemption laws that allow parents to deprive children of health care. These include religious exemptions from criminal charges, civil abuse and neglect charges, immunizations, physical examinations, prophylactic eyedrops, metabolic testing of newborns, lead poison screening, and instruction about disease.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241525 Nov 15, 2012
A parent may be beating or torturing a child, but if he or she can show that the child was prayed for, criminal charges must be dismissed.

Williams Lake, Canada

#241526 Nov 15, 2012
Child abuse in London linked to African witchcraft is “getting worse”, an expert warned as he revealed shocking details of a case involving the alleged torture of a 12-year-old girl.

Dr Hoskins said:“It’s a serious problem and it is under-reported. I’ve got several cases which are London-based child abuse involving witchcraft. I think it’s getting worse.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/torture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min Wondering 46,309
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Internet 25,260
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 min Wondering 59
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 42 min Truth 5,405
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 43 min June VanDerMark 13,281
News Catholic parents fight gay couple's adoption 1 hr Edio 5
News Perry doubted his win was legitimate. Now Texas... 6 hr Sargento 4
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 12 hr jonjedi 76
More from around the web