Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
203,061 - 203,080 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you have "knowledge" does that make you wise or dumb???
:)
Neither, Extremist. It makes me knowledgeable about a certain thing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
New suckers are born every day.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Beginning Witchcraft
Learn to crawl before you try to run.
Anyone can wear the symbols of Witchcraft without knowing the meanings behind them, but for the person who understands the meanings, they are extremely powerful. Understanding the symbols allows you to direct your magick much quicker and easier.
http://www.cyberwitchcraft.com/beginning-witc...
Your bigotry is showing, June.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

If Zarathustra could paralyze demons, I don't understand why the god that serves only Christians didn't paralyze the devil and put him out of "commission."

Some gods seem to be more in control of their allotted kingdoms in the sky, than do others.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bigotry is showing, June.
Are you a bigot, or are we both bigots?

You put down the beliefs of the Christians, and I put down your beliefs as being equally stupid.

Who the worst bigot is, is the question.

Of course I already know that you will come out pristine as the winner! Of course in this case I don't mind you "winning."

Thanks for being so much fun Bitner.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

AHHHHH ... STARHAWK!!!

Who could lose with a title that moves people to the "quick?"

Miriam Simos ... how boring is that title?

But her tree-hugging books ignite the lure that captivates young-people who see nature as beautiful and kind and giving life.

They don't want to talk about that other nasty stuff that goes in nature, and neither does Miriam Simos.

STARHAWK is all about love ... or a whole lot of hooey!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a bigot, or are we both bigots?
You put down the beliefs of the Christians, and I put down your beliefs as being equally stupid.
Who the worst bigot is, is the question.
Of course I already know that you will come out pristine as the winner! Of course in this case I don't mind you "winning."
Thanks for being so much fun Bitner.
You are the bigot. You've already won that, hands down. Congrats.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Voting is a moral and spiritual act

This is the season of Samhain, of Halloween, the time when Witches say the veils between the worlds are thin and the ancestors come close and whisper in our ears. I'll vote tomorrow, remembering what they spoke to me on Samhain night. I heard them say, "Hope is something that must be eternally renewed."

By Starhawk | November 1, 2010; 07:54 PM ET

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/pa...

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bigot. You've already won that, hands down. Congrats.
Again Bitner comes out the winner.

She just CAN'T lose for winning!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
AHHHHH ... STARHAWK!!!
Who could lose with a title that moves people to the "quick?"
Miriam Simos ... how boring is that title?
But her tree-hugging books ignite the lure that captivates young-people who see nature as beautiful and kind and giving life.
They don't want to talk about that other nasty stuff that goes in nature, and neither does Miriam Simos.
STARHAWK is all about love ... or a whole lot of hooey!!!
It's quite obvious that you have read very littls Starhawk. Otherwise, you wouldn't make that stupid, untrue, statement. As usual, you just skim, looking for things to whine about, misunderstanding what little you do read.

You're a fraud, June.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

And it seems that STARHAWK also knows the REAL meaning of witchcraft as does Bitner.

My guess is, you can't trip either of these to up, no matter how dumb you are.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Real witchcraft deserves respect --not O'Donnell's dabbling

Whatever Christine O'Donnell may have dabbled in, it wasn't Witchcraft.

By Starhawk | September 21, 2010; 08:04 PM ET

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I wonder if there is a fine line between a REAL witch, and one that is just putting on the dog?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

My guess is, famous witches such as STARHAWK, don't appreciate other witches trying to enter her halls of fame.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Cultural Anthropology by Selby Garretson

Religion

Witchcraft

Beliefs in witchcraft are a two-edged sword. They give answers to unanswerable questions, and this provides comfort to the community. But they can also set people against one another and provide the basis for suspicion and even paranoia. This disruption of the community can be a heavy price to pay. Still, the price must not be too high for human groups, since witchcraft, the ugly side of magic, is found almost universally.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Just more ssdd from June.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Bitner comes out the winner.
She just CAN'T lose for winning!
Oh, no, June. In the bigotry contest, you've already won.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

So witchcraft HAS an ungly side???

You'd never know it, as the modern Pagans preach of gods that are filled with love.

Of course that love doesn't necessarily rub off on the witches. Just ask Bitner, and she will tell you that her religion doesn't expect her to love all others.

I used to have the impression that all religions other than the modernized Pagan religions took orders from their believers. But Bitner sure does put her gods in place when she insists they love every body, while she doesn't have to love others if and when she so chooses not to!

The problem is with all religion ... it's what it's "cracked-up" to be, and it always has a very ugly side.

Religion or no religion ... selfishness can't get beyond itself.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Miriam Simos (Starhawk) knows what lures young horny people to buy her books.

She sells them on the idea that a Goddess approves of sex.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Sexuality and Paganism

Sex, in Pagan "thealogy," is a Good Thing, a gift of the Goddess, a way we connect deeply and intimately with one another and with the great creative forces of life. Sexuality is sacred. "All acts of love and pleasure are my rituals," says the Charge of the Goddess, one of our most beloved liturgies.

By Starhawk | April 23, 2010; 12:35 AM ET | Comments (26)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Some religions teach that pride is the deadliest sin of all sins, and yet those within the religion don't see that when they brag of knowing the future, that THAT is a huge claim based on nothing but arrogant pride.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
So witchcraft HAS an ungly side???
You'd never know it, as the modern Pagans preach of gods that are filled with love.
Of course that love doesn't necessarily rub off on the witches. Just ask Bitner, and she will tell you that her religion doesn't expect her to love all others.
I used to have the impression that all religions other than the modernized Pagan religions took orders from their believers. But Bitner sure does put her gods in place when she insists they love every body, while she doesn't have to love others if and when she so chooses not to!
The problem is with all religion ... it's what it's "cracked-up" to be, and it always has a very ugly side.
Religion or no religion ... selfishness can't get beyond itself.
You're lying about my position again, June.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying about my position again, June.
Post # 192509 Page 8390

Bitner's words

Do I believe the Divine loves me? Of course. I believe the Divine loves you, too. We are to hold all life to be sacred, but that does NOT mean we have to show love for individuals.
This is not Christianity. We don't have to 'turn the other cheek'. We do not have to 'love our enemies as ourselves'.
You got it this time? I hope so, because I'm no longer playing your game of constantly repeating answers to the same damn questions, only to have you ignore my answers, twist my answers, or forget my answers. No matter how many different ways you rephrase the questions, my answer will remain the same.
So save this one.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

According to Bitner, her goddess loves me. How she knows that must be another one of those "miracles" that come only to those that "believe."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Bitner's words to me

Post # 190704 Page # 8301

I have no 'religious love' for you, June. Or any kind at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 5 min Frankie Rizzo 2,528
Oklahomans React To Executive Order Protecting ... 5 min Bartholomew 4
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 6 min Warner 982
Biggest Gay Lies 8 min Zeppelin 1,165
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Hoya 52,198
Smoking is Even Worse For HIV-Positive People 16 min Sir Andrew 17
Arguments Set in Challenge to Alaska's Gay Marr... 18 min Gremlin 1
Anti-Gay Pastor: Don't Hate Me But Gays Are Pos... 4 hr Jeffreys Little Munchkin 27
•••
•••