Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
202,681 - 202,700 of 219,424 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
YES IT WAS!!!! NA NA NA NA NA NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sticking out my tongue...
:)
You're a lot of fun Bitner.
Yes, you are being childish.

And no, that was not the context. Since they are my words, it was my conversation, and they were my thoughts, YOU don't get to tell me what the context was. Sorry.

By the way, claiming to know what I was thinking is no different than claiming to know the future, Hypocrite. Something ELSE you do that you then turn around and whine about others doing.

You're a fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"So shall I protect the Christians that use the bible to bully those who are gay."

That's up to you. I couldn't care less, and nothing I have EVER said indicated you should.

"After all, if you want your religion protected, I must also defend the rights of the Christians that use their bibles to bully those who are gay. RIGHT Bitner?"

Your logic is lacking severely. My religion IS protected. So is Christianity. Bullying is not. And nothing I have EVER said indicated I thought it should be. Where are you getting this shit from? And you wonder why I say you're insane @@

"If you don't care what I believe, then why are you arguing with me??? Oh I understand ... it's because I lie and you don't."

That's right. Nice of you to admit both.

I couldn't care less what you believe, or even what you think of my religion, so long as you don't lie about it. I will always point out when you do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Being a REAL witch must be something to strive for.
I wish I knew what an unreal witch is. Maybe Bitner knows.
What is a REAL witch Bitner?
What do you care?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
So if Starhawk says the goddess approves of sex ... is she right, or is she just playing at being a goddess by speaking on behalf of a supposed goddess?
What do you care?

Are you suggesting that it's a bad thing to believe that sex is a good thing? Really?

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no difference at all. You're BOTH promoting the concept of treating others the way you want to be treated.
PROVE she's lying about how the Goddess feels toward sex.
See, this is what I'm talking about. YOU claim to know that what she's saying is a lie, while complaining about other's beliefs, and they YOU lie and say you "don't know the mysteries". Claiming to know what they're NOT is no different from claiming to know what they are.
You're a fraud.
Is Miriam a fraud by claiming a goddess approves of sex.

I just don't know why you are so fond of Miriam.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care?
Have you something to HIDE Bitner? Maybe you don't know what a real witch is. Could that even be possible???

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care?
Are you suggesting that it's a bad thing to believe that sex is a good thing? Really?
It's a naughty thing to make money on gullible people with a claim that a goddess is behind Miriams scheme.

That's very naughty in deed!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Miriam a fraud by claiming a goddess approves of sex.
I just don't know why you are so fond of Miriam.
No, YOU'RE the fraud, whining about someone claiming to know something, when you are doing the very same thing. Whining about someone promoting a concepts that you have also espoused.

YOU are the fraud.

What difference does it make to you why I like Starhawk's work?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"So shall I protect the Christians that use the bible to bully those who are gay."
That's up to you. I couldn't care less, and nothing I have EVER said indicated you should.
"After all, if you want your religion protected, I must also defend the rights of the Christians that use their bibles to bully those who are gay. RIGHT Bitner?"
Your logic is lacking severely. My religion IS protected. So is Christianity. Bullying is not. And nothing I have EVER said indicated I thought it should be. Where are you getting this shit from? And you wonder why I say you're insane @@
"If you don't care what I believe, then why are you arguing with me??? Oh I understand ... it's because I lie and you don't."
That's right. Nice of you to admit both.
I couldn't care less what you believe, or even what you think of my religion, so long as you don't lie about it. I will always point out when you do.
How can I lie about your religion when everyone in it morphs it to a different shade of favoritism???

It's the craziest religion ever!

The goddess loves sex, just because you say so!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you something to HIDE Bitner? Maybe you don't know what a real witch is. Could that even be possible???
No, I have nothing to hide. I'm just not playing your game. You aren't asking from curiosity. You're just being a snarky bitch.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a naughty thing to make money on gullible people with a claim that a goddess is behind Miriams scheme.
That's very naughty in deed!
You're deflecting again. No surprise.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I lie about your religion when everyone in it morphs it to a different shade of favoritism???
It's the craziest religion ever!
The goddess loves sex, just because you say so!!!
You're lying again.

For example, I didn't say the Goddess loves sex. And no, everyone does not "morph it to a different shade of favoritism".

That's it's a crazy religion, is merely your opinion. I really don't care if you think so.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

This one knows her stuff. Tell them that the goddess is behind her plans and that the goddess is in favor of sexual pleasure, and ya got it made!

Her goddess is a "sweetheart" compared to those other "cranky" gods.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Faith in the Goddess is Growing

Is America losing faith? Not, apparently, faith in the Goddess, as Wicca and Paganism seem to be growing while everything else is fading.

By Starhawk | March 23, 2009; 05:25 PM ET | Comments (5)

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/pa...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU'RE the fraud, whining about someone claiming to know something, when you are doing the very same thing. Whining about someone promoting a concepts that you have also espoused.
YOU are the fraud.
What difference does it make to you why I like Starhawk's work?
Hahahahahahahaha

My guess is, if I stated that my god hated sex, Bitner would get all cranky on me ... but she laps up that goddess-love-stuff as the best thing since mashed potatoes.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha
My guess is, if I stated that my god hated sex, Bitner would get all cranky on me ... but she laps up that goddess-love-stuff as the best thing since mashed potatoes.
Another bad guess.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
This one knows her stuff. Tell them that the goddess is behind her plans and that the goddess is in favor of sexual pleasure, and ya got it made!
Her goddess is a "sweetheart" compared to those other "cranky" gods.
Faith in the Goddess is Growing
Is America losing faith? Not, apparently, faith in the Goddess, as Wicca and Paganism seem to be growing while everything else is fading.
By Starhawk | March 23, 2009; 05:25 PM ET | Comments (5)
The quote doesn't support your statement.

You just can't stop twisting others' words, can you?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Women should not need a goddess to feel empowered.

All humans should feel whole without being dependent on any religion.

The Goddess Empowers Women

The Goddess is deep compassion--but she's not always sweet. She empowers us to be strong as well as kind, wild as well as nurturing. Ultimately, she is nature herself, the great cycles of birth, growth, death and regeneration that move through all of life.

By Starhawk | October 21, 2008; 01:20 PM ET | Comments (518)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Religious Rights for Pagan Prisoners

Patrick estimates that there are twenty to twenty-five thousand Pagan prisoners in the U.S. correctional system.
By Starhawk | March 5, 2008; 09:31 AM ET | Comments (347)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

The goddess does not judge. She seems to be just an impartial figure-"head."

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Forgiveness and Learning

The Goddess does not preside over a system of reward and punishment. Our framework for spiritual growth and ethical behavior is one of learning
By Starhawk | November 15, 2007; 08:58 AM ET | Comments (109)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Should people take poetry as a fact, or as fiction?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Religion is a Human Construct

From the Pagan perspective, itís all poetry.
By Starhawk | May 29, 2007; 09:57 AM ET | Comments (94)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••