Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237593 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I never claimed that.
You think believing in One True God and Wicca is compatible?
Absolutely NOT!!!

That is why Bitner back in 2010 made the following comment........

May 18, 2010

# Post 132121 Page # 5341

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We were speaking OF the bible's relevance to Jews, therefore I was talking about religious Jews. You don't follow a conversation very well, do you know that?

Sorry, they can call themselves whatever they choose, but they are not really Jews.

Do you consider people calling themselves Christian Wiccans to actually BE Christians?

WSage1 responds to Bitner

Yes. IF they say so.

Who am I to question their belief?

Whether their belief is correct or not, if they say they believe in the Great Flying Spaghetti, and they seem sincere, why would I *not* believe them?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237594 Oct 8, 2012
Actually Martin Luther divided the same god yet again into quarters.

The popes had nothing to do with that issue. They wanted to hog the god all for themselves, as did the Jews and the Muslims.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237595 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner replaced her one god with a god and goddess. I reject the idea that any images of gods are real.
Bitner left one religion to later join another. I left religion ... period!
Same thing.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237596 Oct 8, 2012
From lack of belief, many gods were simply abandoned for other gods.

And that is what is now occurring in Christianity, as many leave to join the new Pagan beliefs with their "loving" gods that never harshly condemn, or judge the followers at all.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse World Mythology

The System of Minor Gods

and at first sight there might appear doubt whether a genuinely Iranian water goddess ever existed. Yasht 5, one of the earliest texts, proves that she did, but there is some foundation for the idea that Anahita tended to lose prestige in Iran, whereas under the Hellenic name of Anaitis she acquired importance in Asia Minor and generally throughout the Occident, where she was worshipped, if not as a river deity, at least as a female goddess. She is even found in Jewish and Musulman legend.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237597 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn that you'd said the names don't matter, that they are all "God". My mistake.
There is a difference between divinity and religion.
No I said that the God of Abraham is known by the three different names depending on whether you are Muslim, Jewish or Christian.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237598 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing.
Not the same thing. Bitner still believes in her god and goddess. I don't believe that such creatures even exist, or ever did exist.

I now believe they were only created in the minds of humans as images ... either horrifying ... or pleasing images ... according to the desires of the believers.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237599 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not see the stupidity that if there is one god, believers should not divide the god into thirds and pretend that each group is the favorite of the one and only god?
The god would have to be split into three compartments to appease the believers.
Actually even more, after Luther and the popes got done dividing the god yet again.
Foolish stuff in deed!!!
One God, different names depending on the language. This is pretty simple to understand.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237600 Oct 8, 2012
Now Bitner states there is a difference between religion and Divinity.

Those in every religious cult believe their gods are Divine ... and that IS religion in a nutshell.

I wonder what next will she come up with concerning her encounters with self-serving images?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237601 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
One God, different names depending on the language. This is pretty simple to understand.
When you spout such stupidity, you have no right to call yourself a Christian.

The Christian religion prides itself on using a belief in Jesus as the only pathway to "heaven."

Don't behave as an idiot, or you will start to appear as confused as Billy Graham.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237602 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I said that the God of Abraham is known by the three different names depending on whether you are Muslim, Jewish or Christian.
It branched off of the same book, so of course they used lots of the same terminology, But each group is certain THEY are god's specialties.

One would almost "swear" that the god was created "anew" in each group to serve the whims of each group.

Almost!
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#237603 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
why would "god" need a religion?
Jermaine

Scurry, TX

#237604 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It branched off of the same book, so of course they used lots of the same terminology, But each group is certain THEY are god's specialties.
One would almost "swear" that the god was created "anew" in each group to serve the whims of each group.
Almost!
Peaches know the real God, maybe she'll stop by later and enlighten you.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237605 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost!
You are so lost.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237606 Oct 8, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
why would "god" need a religion?
He doesn't. I personally need a religion that offers the Holy Eucharist.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237607 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you spout such stupidity, you have no right to call yourself a Christian.
The Christian religion prides itself on using a belief in Jesus as the only pathway to "heaven."
Don't behave as an idiot, or you will start to appear as confused as Billy Graham.
Nobody but Christians believe in heaven. How can you have what you don't believe?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237608 Oct 8, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>You are so lost.
If I believe as you believe will I be "found."

:)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237609 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody but Christians believe in heaven. How can you have what you don't believe?
WHAT???

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237610 Oct 8, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Peaches know the real God, maybe she'll stop by later and enlighten you.
If she can't come, maybe she can send one of her many sock-puppets. But not YOU please!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237611 Oct 8, 2012
My hope is that god will gather his saved ones and take them home very soon.

It seems to be their wish ... well ... maybe not the "soon" part.

I figure the sooner they receive eternal bliss ... the better!

Isn't THAT the Divine plan?

Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237612 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
My hope is that god will gather his saved ones and take them home very soon.
It seems to be their wish ... well ... maybe not the "soon" part.
I figure the sooner they receive eternal bliss ... the better!
Isn't THAT the Divine plan?
A 'cheese Danish' think June...think beyond the norm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 3 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 192
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 min Frankie Rizzo 3,107
3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings 9 min Suzie Snotbubbles 26
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min Tre H 25,317
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 17 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 1,564
Berlusconi: Let's legalize gay civil unions 22 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min The_Box 3,792
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 39 min nhjeff 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE