Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#237534 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Luther with his new religion of Protestantism lured many people away from Catholicism, simply by allowing the male members of clergy to marry. And he did it by preaching that it was the will of the same god that the Catholics worshipped.
Yet people didn't want to catch on ... so they didn't catch on to that cunning move.
You just have to preach the words that their hearts desire and they will flock to the new religion.
Wicca wins many converts by claiming that the gods love everyone, including homosexuals and women who have abortions.
Cunning people know what appeals to the public.
The difference is that Wicca doesn't seek converts. Since there is no central authority, the numbers are not important. The beliefs and practices are not "lures", no matter how much you want to believe they are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237535 Oct 8, 2012
Wait for it.....

June will likely now dredge up something from Gardner out of context that she will misunderstand.....

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237536 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you KNOW that your goddess loves homosexuals and women that have abortions? Did she whisper those sweet nothings in your ears???
You fool!
June, you again are misrepresenting my words.

Why must you be so dishonest?

Go on, bring up the post yet again. You'll see the words "I believe" there.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237537 Oct 8, 2012
Joseph Smith lured people to his religion simply by claiming he had "restored" the gospel to its original HOLY essence.

It doesn't take more than a promise to lure people from one religion to another.

Catholics become Protestants ... Protestants and Catholics become Wiccans.

"If your religion offers something that appeals to me more than my own ... I might bale out of mine and join yours."

Whether yours is based on truth isn't the point ... it's what gives me the most thrills for my money!

Yet, many of the followers of dear old Joseph claim his words were the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth. He in DEED restored the bible to its original HOLY essence.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237538 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June, you again are misrepresenting my words.
Why must you be so dishonest?
Go on, bring up the post yet again. You'll see the words "I believe" there.
If homosexuals and women who have abortions are welcome in Wicca, you must be certain that the goddess loves them ... or you have no right to preach such nonsense.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237539 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Joseph Smith lured people to his religion simply by claiming he had "restored" the gospel to its original HOLY essence.
It doesn't take more than a promise to lure people from one religion to another.
Catholics become Protestants ... Protestants and Catholics become Wiccans.
"If your religion offers something that appeals to me more than my own ... I might bale out of mine and join yours."
Whether yours is based on truth isn't the point ... it's what gives me the most thrills for my money!
Yet, many of the followers of dear old Joseph claim his words were the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth. He in DEED restored the bible to its original HOLY essence.
What money am I giving, June?

I had left the Catholic church long before I discovered Wicca. It is simply the right religion for me. I've never claimed anything else you want to dishonestly attribute to me.

You're a liar and a fraud. You prove it daily.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#237540 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. Again, Extremist, there are more than two choices. It's not a question of dumb/wise.
I became Wiccan because it's the right religion for me. That's it.
Like being an atheist is right for June? Like being a christian is right for Suckeyes? Well hells bells Bit, can't be having people make their own choices now can we? Daystorm and June would be just horrified they were making the "wrong" choice:-)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237541 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
Wait for it.....
June will likely now dredge up something from Gardner out of context that she will misunderstand.....
You don't agree with Gardner, so what's your problem? You stated that you never even read his books before becoming a Wiccan, and you referred to him as "a dirty old man."

The father of Wicca deserved better ... dontcha think Bitner?

:)

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237542 Oct 8, 2012
Religion is a gigantic hoax!

It's mythical illusions being passed off as truth to humans that have nothing better to do with their time.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237543 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuals and women who have abortions are welcome in Wicca, you must be certain that the goddess loves them ... or you have no right to preach such nonsense.
I stated my beliefs, no more. You asked a question, I answered it. It's really that simple. And just by the way, that question was not about homosexuals or women who've had abortions. It was about everyone.

You think it's nonsense to believe that homosexuals and women who've had abortions are acceptable just as they are? Don't YOU believe, and say, the very same thing?

Do you realize how stupid your argument about this is?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237544 Oct 8, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Like being an atheist is right for June? Like being a christian is right for Suckeyes? Well hells bells Bit, can't be having people make their own choices now can we? Daystorm and June would be just horrified they were making the "wrong" choice:-)
I know, right? LOL. She will never see that her position is just as extreme as his is.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#237545 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Luther with his new religion of Protestantism lured many people away from Catholicism, simply by allowing the male members of clergy to marry. And he did it by preaching that it was the will of the same god that the Catholics worshipped.
Yet people didn't want to catch on ... so they didn't catch on to that cunning move.
You just have to preach the words that their hearts desire and they will flock to the new religion.
Wicca wins many converts by claiming that the gods love everyone, including homosexuals and women who have abortions.
Cunning people know what appeals to the public.
Is it possible that you don't know what the word 'love' means?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237546 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"You don't agree with Gardner, so what's your problem?"

My agreement, or disagreement with anything Gardner said is not the issue. YOUR interpretations are the issue.

"You stated that you never even read his books before becoming a Wiccan,"

That's right. So?

"and you referred to him as "a dirty old man."

Yep, I sure did. Just because I hadn't read his books, doesn't mean I didn't know anything about him. I knew, and know, quite a bit, actually.

"The father of Wicca deserved better ... dontcha think Bitner?"

Why? He was no more or less than human. I have a right to my opinion of him.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237547 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Religion is a gigantic hoax!
It's mythical illusions being passed off as truth to humans that have nothing better to do with their time.
And here is June, claiming to know something she can't possibly know, while she'll fuss at others for doing the same thing.

You're a hypocrite, June. A whiny hypocrite.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237548 Oct 8, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
And here comes Svaha who relishes in the stories of STARHAWK the Pagan.

Actually Miriam Simos was also a WISE one when she took the title of STARHAWK. What a money-maker that turned out to be for Miriam.

By the way Svaha ... I noticed you haven't been referring to my mental illness as of late. Is something wrong with you ... slipping up that way?

Bitner hasn't given up on that idea ... so why should YOU? After all ... you are the best of "friends."

It's just too bad Thomas isn't here to refer to me as "Batshit crazy."

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237549 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"You don't agree with Gardner, so what's your problem?"
My agreement, or disagreement with anything Gardner said is not the issue. YOUR interpretations are the issue.
"You stated that you never even read his books before becoming a Wiccan,"
That's right. So?
"and you referred to him as "a dirty old man."
Yep, I sure did. Just because I hadn't read his books, doesn't mean I didn't know anything about him. I knew, and know, quite a bit, actually.
"The father of Wicca deserved better ... dontcha think Bitner?"
Why? He was no more or less than human. I have a right to my opinion of him.

It's a darned good thing that the Protestants didn't "look up" to Luther the way you look up to the originator of what became your precious religion.

Hahahahaha

What a cranky witch is Bitner the WISE!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237550 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner must KNOW that the goddess loves homosexuals and women who have abortions.

I'm sure if she didn't "know" that, she wouldn't believe it.

She's only medium dumb ... not completely dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237551 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And here comes Svaha who relishes in the stories of STARHAWK the Pagan.
Actually Miriam Simos was also a WISE one when she took the title of STARHAWK. What a money-maker that turned out to be for Miriam.
By the way Svaha ... I noticed you haven't been referring to my mental illness as of late. Is something wrong with you ... slipping up that way?
Bitner hasn't given up on that idea ... so why should YOU? After all ... you are the best of "friends."
It's just too bad Thomas isn't here to refer to me as "Batshit crazy."
You're deflecting again, June.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237552 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is June, claiming to know something she can't possibly know, while she'll fuss at others for doing the same thing.
You're a hypocrite, June. A whiny hypocrite.
If your myths are true ... then the Catholic myths must also be true ... RIGHT Bitner???

We can't favor your beliefs over others and still be fair ... can we Bitner?

It seems that somebody is lying. Could it be YOU???

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237553 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a darned good thing that the Protestants didn't "look up" to Luther the way you look up to the originator of what became your precious religion.
Hahahahaha
What a cranky witch is Bitner the WISE!
No, I'm not wise. You're just being dishonest when you imply that I believe I am.

LOL, what's really funny is that if I claimed that Gardner was anything other than a flawed human, or that he was someone to venerate, you'd be all over me for it. But, when I acknowledge that's all he was, and doesn't deserve veneration, you STILL whine.

You just want something to whine about, apparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 18 min cpeter1313 281
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 29 min Gunther 56,052
Missouri Would Earn $23 Million Next Year By Le... 48 min Sgt Prepper 1
New Law May Allow Cash Benefits For Same Sex Co... 51 min Professor Jumper 1
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 51 min Sgt Prepper 75
If You Are Homosexual You need To Read This! 1 hr Professor Jumper 1
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... 1 hr Professor Jumper 4
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 2 hr Pattysboi 43
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,402
Biggest Gay Lies 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,092