Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 20 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#237497 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All theologians put on such airs!
You are not even close to being first.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
From the book "The Comfortable Pew," by Pierre Burton comes the following....... Published in 1965.
And then, when I was graduated, I joined the staff of a Vancouver daily newspaper and appointed, of all things, church editor. Thus was I exposed almost daily to the Christian Church in all its curious and disparate manifestations.
Regular contact with the various Christian denominations bred in me a feeling of dismay. Apart from everything else, I was to discover first hand how hopelessly fragmented the Christian Church appeared to be. The message that was delivered from one pulpit was at odds with the message delivered from another: yet in each instance I was given to understand that this was the only true message--others were false. By this time I was seriously examining the possibility that all were false, for I had rarely seen such a display of mass arrogance on the part of men who proclaimed, always in general terms, their own humility. When I was promoted from church editor, I ceased all church attendance. I had had enough."
I'm not a theologian, and I've put on no "airs".

You do that, all the time. Stop projecting your failings onto me, Fraud.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237498 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that Wicca doesn't exist?
Of course it exists as a religion, but take it further and it only exists in your imagination as a reality as does all religion.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237499 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental illness is clear to everyone, June.
EVERYONE???

You are indeed a WISE witch to KNOW what "everyone" believes.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237500 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As figment of imaginations ... "YES!"
You were serious in defending your goddesses and gods as REAL Divine characters.
Big difference there!!!
No, I wasn't. I was making a point. Since she didn't respond back, I never got a chance to persue that point.

Where's YOUR "humility", June? What's humble about pretending you can read my mind? You're lousy at it.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237501 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a theologian, and I've put on no "airs".
You do that, all the time. Stop projecting your failings onto me, Fraud.
Of course you're a theologian. No one tells you what to believe, and that means you believe you KNOW your way around the Divine areas, as do ALL theologians in religions.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237502 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it exists as a religion, but take it further and it only exists in your imagination as a reality as does all religion.
No, my religion exists. I responded to EXACTLY what was said.

If you want to say my religious BELIEFS are in my imagination, that's something different. You should be more careful about your wording. And, of course, it's just YOU pretending to know "what you can't possibly know". Nothing of humility in THAT position, either.

You're a fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237503 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE???
You are indeed a WISE witch to KNOW what "everyone" believes.
No, just a position based on what's been said.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237504 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's YOUR "humility", June? What's humble about pretending you can read my mind? You're lousy at it.
To KNOW I am mentally ill, you are a wise woman ... are you NOT???

I never pretended to be humble ... EVER ... because I know that would be a lie.

I only go by what you post ... and there's nothing humble IN your posts of claiming to know what you can't know but still imagine that you DO know.

That arrogance gives you away!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237505 Oct 8, 2012
What a wise witch is Bitner!

She knows "when" the spirit comes in to the body and where it goes between incarnations and how it finally goes back to the Divine one from where it came.

You have to be wise to understand all these issues that Bitner fully understands.

I've read enough of her sermons to know she is not a "dumb" witch. It's impossible that she can be dumb and still KNOW so very much.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Post # 214359 Page # 9394
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit goes back to the Divine Source it came from.
Got it?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237506 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner sees her mirror image in the sky and it's very grand in deed!

Somewhere over the rainbow lies Bitner's rewards and those rewards are sure to be Divine ... just as her goddess is Divine.

Silly people!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237507 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're a theologian. No one tells you what to believe, and that means you believe you KNOW your way around the Divine areas, as do ALL theologians in religions.
No, I'm not a theologian. You are wrong.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237508 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner doesn't believe in "paradise" as did Gerald Garder. But Bitner believes in the Divine Source.

Oh well ... words are handy-CAPS.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237509 Oct 8, 2012
Gardner

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237510 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To KNOW I am mentally ill, you are a wise woman ... are you NOT???
I never pretended to be humble ... EVER ... because I know that would be a lie.
I only go by what you post ... and there's nothing humble IN your posts of claiming to know what you can't know but still imagine that you DO know.
That arrogance gives you away!
No, I don't need to be wise. In fact, I'm not wise. You want to imply that I believe myself to be wise, but that is just you lying.

LOL, it's sad, that you constantly accuse others of the very same arrogance and lack of humilty that you suffer from.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237511 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
What a wise witch is Bitner!
She knows "when" the spirit comes in to the body and where it goes between incarnations and how it finally goes back to the Divine one from where it came.
You have to be wise to understand all these issues that Bitner fully understands.
I've read enough of her sermons to know she is not a "dumb" witch. It's impossible that she can be dumb and still KNOW so very much.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Post # 214359 Page # 9394
<quoted text>
Context, June. It's a good thing. I was giving what my religion teaches, my beliefs.

Your dishonesty is showing again, Fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237512 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner sees her mirror image in the sky and it's very grand in deed!
Somewhere over the rainbow lies Bitner's rewards and those rewards are sure to be Divine ... just as her goddess is Divine.
Silly people!
Your dishonesty is showing again, Fraud.

Like I said before, just more ssdd from you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#237513 Oct 8, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner doesn't believe in "paradise" as did Gerald Garder. But Bitner believes in the Divine Source.
Oh well ... words are handy-CAPS.
LOL, you're pitiful. Truly.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237514 Oct 8, 2012
If Bitner hadn't joined Wicca, how could she believe she was a step above her previous Catholic indoctrination?

Joining Wicca is what made Bitner believe she IS wise, in contrast to the dumb Catholics that stayed put and dumb ... unlike Bitner!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237515 Oct 8, 2012
What would Bitner BE without her Wiccan religion, or any religion?

Of what could she brag about KNOWING?

That is the question.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237516 Oct 8, 2012
Post # 207328 Page 9120

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not brag. I stated a fact.
And no, the Rede is not about causing no harm.
You are wrong.

My comment to Bitner

You would even change the meaning of the Wiccan Rede in order to make yourself appear RIGHT.

You are something else.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 3 min Fa-Foxy 127
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min Belle Sexton 32,379
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Belle Sexton 59,618
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 20 min Belle Sexton 3,132
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 36 min Rosa_Winkel 2,450
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 38 min Rosa_Winkel 1,345
News Mama Dragons lead the fight for their gay Mormo... 1 hr Belle Sexton 21
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr DebraE 840
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 20,686
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 8 hr Lawrence Wolf 90
More from around the web