Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238945 Oct 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Non sequitur. My not saying doesn't equate to shame.
It's, quite simply, none of your business.
I have no obligation to satisfy your faux curiosity.
You're a closet Wiccan, except among other Wiccans.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#238946 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know that Fred Phelp's words hadn't moved somebody on the edge to go beat up a homosexual???
How would ANYONE know?
That's for the courts to determine. That's why there are laws against it.

Besides, this is just deflection from you. You don't care if they do, you defend his right to use hate speech, and have thrown the homosexuals under the bus. It's too late to pretend you care.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238947 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very fond of your statements such as this one.
The same as you're very fond of your statement that fetuses during the whole nine months of pregnancy can't feel pain ... even though you are fully aware that when they are born at seven months gestation, they DO feel pain.
Just more deflection from June. No surprise.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238948 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a closet Wiccan, except among other Wiccans.
You're a lunatic. We've found a phrase you don't understand, though. Your idiocy is demonstrably untrue.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238949 Oct 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's for the courts to determine. That's why there are laws against it.
Besides, this is just deflection from you. You don't care if they do, you defend his right to use hate speech, and have thrown the homosexuals under the bus. It's too late to pretend you care.
The homosexuals took Christians to court for using words in their bibles against homosexuality. It was words they used Bitner, not actions, and those words were considered hate speech.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238950 Oct 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lunatic. We've found a phrase you don't understand, though. Your idiocy is demonstrably untrue.
You're a closet Wiccan ... ashamed to state why you were attracted to Wicca.

A religion that is of such value to you should not be hid under a rock ... unless you are ashamed of joining the religion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238951 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The homosexuals took Christians to court for using words in their bibles against homosexuality. It was words they used Bitner, not actions, and those words were considered hate speech.
WHICH words, and how were they used? Do you even know? Obviously, if they won the lawsuit, then it WAS hate speech. You're not listening. Hate speech laws are not about actions, but words used in such a way as to INCITE violence.

Damn, you're dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238952 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a closet Wiccan ... ashamed to state why you were attracted to Wicca.
A religion that is of such value to you should not be hid under a rock ... unless you are ashamed of joining the religion.
Who's hiding? I'm right here. You wouldn't know I was Wiccan ifI was hiding, Moron. I am not ashamed, just refusing to satisfy your faux curiosity. By the way, I outgrew the need to respond to the childish "double dog dare" a long time ago. Most adults do.

It's simply none of your business why I became Wiccan.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238953 Oct 16, 2012
Note ... not one word about the nasty side of nature.

It's all Pagan fluff.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Why I became a Wiccan
What Wicca means to me...

Wicca is Nature, Earth, the Elements, and all living and non-living things. It is the grass you walk upon, the air you breathe, the water you drink, the food you eat, the sky over your head, it is EVERYTHING around us. Wicca teaches us that everything, be it living or non-living, has a spirit and is part of the Goddess and God...Therefore we are taught to respect for all things.

http://lady_miakoda.tripod.com /id1.html

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238954 Oct 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH words, and how were they used? Do you even know? Obviously, if they won the lawsuit, then it WAS hate speech. You're not listening. Hate speech laws are not about actions, but words used in such a way as to INCITE violence.
Damn, you're dumb.
I understand, and those in court believed that the words used from the bible incited violence against homosexuals. That is "why" the Christians were charged.

I might yet find the newspaper article. The situation occurred in Alberta. The lawyer for the Christians was concerned about the issue of speech being silenced in that case setting a precedence for future cases where other groups or individual people might be silenced.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#238955 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Note ... not one word about the nasty side of nature.
It's all Pagan fluff.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Why I became a Wiccan
What Wicca means to me...
Wicca is Nature, Earth, the Elements, and all living and non-living things. It is the grass you walk upon, the air you breathe, the water you drink, the food you eat, the sky over your head, it is EVERYTHING around us. Wicca teaches us that everything, be it living or non-living, has a spirit and is part of the Goddess and God...Therefore we are taught to respect for all things.
'And JuneVanderMark was as good as her word!

From that day fourth there never was a more salty ol'gal that Canada ever knew.

And as Tiny Tina would remark "God bless us every one."

THE END.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238956 Oct 16, 2012
If the goddess and god of Wicca are in the fluff side of nature, then they are also in the nasty side of nature.

Wiccans can't have their cake and eat it too.

The god and goddess will be in the lion when it chews alive the water-buffalo. They will be in the diseases that ravish all forms of life, that in turn causes extensive suffering.

Wicca is fluff!!!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238957 Oct 16, 2012
Why I became a Wiccan and a Witch

As a child I went to Sunday School every Sunday and every Summer I went to Bible School, but as I got older I realized I didn't agree with everything in the Bible. I didn't like the idea of someone that I didn't even know for sure existed dictating everything that I could or couldn't do.

I love the freedom Wicca and Witchcraft give me. Even with all biased opions and negativity that people have about Wicca, I am proud to say I am a Wiccan and I am a Witch. I Love Nature and everything in it.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238958 Oct 16, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>'And JuneVanderMark was as good as her word!
From that day fourth there never was a more salty ol'gal that Canada ever knew.
And as Tiny Tina would remark "God bless us every one."
THE END.
Those ancient Pagan gods were every bit as nasty and judgmental as Jesus' father' Jehovah who created evil.

It was a toss-UP which deity was the meanest of the mean ... as terror rained down from the sky through nature and pure anger of the gods and goddesses.

When they didn't get human and non-human sacrifices on TIME ... the gods were sure to punish by ruining crops, causing diseases, and who knew what else they were UP to?

Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#238960 Oct 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ancient Pagan gods were every bit as nasty and judgmental as Jesus' father' Jehovah who created evil.
It was a toss-UP which deity was the meanest of the mean ... as terror rained down from the sky through nature and pure anger of the gods and goddesses.
When they didn't get human and non-human sacrifices on TIME ... the gods were sure to punish by ruining crops, causing diseases, and who knew what else they were UP to?
God gave us free will.Even the Angels.

So evil is of our own making.

The matter is closed.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238961 Oct 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, and those in court believed that the words used from the bible incited violence against homosexuals. That is "why" the Christians were charged.
I might yet find the newspaper article. The situation occurred in Alberta. The lawyer for the Christians was concerned about the issue of speech being silenced in that case setting a precedence for future cases where other groups or individual people might be silenced.
You seem upset that people in Canada might not be able to use speech in such a way that incites violence against others. I have to wonder why.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238962 Oct 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If the goddess and god of Wicca are in the fluff side of nature, then they are also in the nasty side of nature.
Wiccans can't have their cake and eat it too.
The god and goddess will be in the lion when it chews alive the water-buffalo. They will be in the diseases that ravish all forms of life, that in turn causes extensive suffering.
Wicca is fluff!!!
You have yet to find a quote where a Wiccan says that the Gods are ONLY the positive side of nature, so you have no point.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238963 Oct 17, 2012

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238964 Oct 17, 2012

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238965 Oct 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 39 min Sneaky Pete 2
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 1 hr Calvin 12
Sonday Evening Freaky Jade Tread 1 hr Karl 2
Little Robbie's Romper Room 2 hr Huey 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,407
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 86
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 14,616
More from around the web