Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219863 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237426 Oct 7, 2012
Newton wrote:
<quoted text>Please come back, Peaches miss you:)
Are you and all the other sock-puppets falling short of Peaches' mark???

:)
Newton

Irving, TX

#237427 Oct 7, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ... have YOU ever heard of a non-human animal having "illicit" sex?
I suggest that the gods pick on them for a while when they have consensual sex, and give humans a break.
Don't you think that would be fair "play?"
Welcome back June Bug, we miss you, did you get lots of new material on your trip to the library?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237428 Oct 7, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue about this do you. Not surprising
In what way do I not have this so-called clue?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237429 Oct 7, 2012
Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
June has substance in her posts while you Jumper have none whatsoever.
Thank you.

I'm busy sticking my tongue out at Jumper right now, because he's mean to me.

I don't know which god put him up to his nasty behavior, but he caught on fast.

Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237430 Oct 7, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and all the other sock-puppets falling short of Peaches' mark???
Ah hell. I was just getting warmed up.

Atleast you can let all these haters have it.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237431 Oct 7, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Coming right up,'The JuneVanderMark Files'
Brought to you by the people at Good Times Condoms inc.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237432 Oct 7, 2012
Newton wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back June Bug, we miss you, did you get lots of new material on your trip to the library?
Thank you.

And the answer is "no."

Why would you want me to write new material when you didn't even appreciate any of my previous material?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237433 Oct 7, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Ah hell. I was just getting warmed up.
Atleast you can let all these haters have it.
Hahahahaha

I don't think they hate you Jumper.

Of course I lie a lot!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237434 Oct 7, 2012
It's about time these nut-cases and their bibles were put in their places.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

When 17-year-old Beni Hopfe came out as a lesbian to her mother after school one day, the Red Deer, Alta., teen took her mom’s response —‘OK’— as a vow of support.

But when the two of them took what appeared to be just another trip to her favourite aunt’s house in Cochrane the following week, she didn’t know she was headed for a biblical intervention.

“We get there and the first thing that came out of everyone’s mouth was ‘OK you’re gay, we need to deal with this,’” said Ms. Hopfe, now 23 and living in Edmonton.“They brought out a Bible and they brought out some notes they had pre-taken and they were like ‘OK, let’s fix this problem that you have.’” They told her to stop hanging out with other gay people, to quit the lifestyle —just, essentially, stop being gay. It didn’t work.

Efforts to “change” or “cure” LGBT people were thrust into the spotlight this week as California became the first state to ban conversion therapy — a brand of counselling designed to turn a gay person straight — for those under 18.“These practices have no basis in science or medicine, and they will now be relegated to the dustbin of quackery,” said California Governor Jerry Brown, echoing the concerns of LGBT groups who said the programs can cause depression and suicide in young people often coerced into the treatment.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/06/pray-...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237435 Oct 7, 2012
If she was such a good goddess, I wonder why she would be offended by the presence of a man? It seems comparable to the male Catholic hierarchy in reverse.

Crazy dogmas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Naturally, religious rites have also given rise to legends intended to account for existing reality. For example, there was a goddess called Bona Dea, the good Goddess, worshipped by Roman matrons. Every year they celebrated the ‘mysteries’ of the goddess, and men were not allowed to take part. The presence of a man at these ceremonies was considered to be a grave sacrilege.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#237436 Oct 7, 2012
To create an image of a new holy religion, you simply vilify words from the old religions, implying that the old religions are evil.

It was and is ... just as simple as "that."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

But another direct link to the English "Hell" -- particularly considering the German influence on Protestantism -- are the Germanic and Greek hel. This is where things become curious, and this is where the Biblical scholars tend not to tread, because the root meaning of hel is clearly related to light. In Greek, hel is the root for words like Helios (the sun god), and Helen of Troy. Our English "Hellenic," which refers to Greece itself, often called the Land of Light, also has the same root.

http://www.endicott-studio.com/rdrm/forhello....
Phillip

Irving, TX

#237437 Oct 7, 2012
Peaches is busy refilling the Holy Water fonts at the local Catholic Church, she will post tomorrow.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237438 Oct 7, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
To create an image of a new holy religion, you simply vilify words from the old religions, implying that the old religions are evil.
It was and is ... just as simple as "that."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
But another direct link to the English "Hell" -- particularly considering the German influence on Protestantism -- are the Germanic and Greek hel. This is where things become curious, and this is where the Biblical scholars tend not to tread, because the root meaning of hel is clearly related to light. In Greek, hel is the root for words like Helios (the sun god), and Helen of Troy. Our English "Hellenic," which refers to Greece itself, often called the Land of Light, also has the same root.
http://www.endicott-studio.com/rdrm/forhello....
Glad things are progressing as usual.
My work here is done.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#237439 Oct 7, 2012
Anyway I went down to his discount dollar store and thought I had a great deal on on some caned food.

Well it turned out that most of it was made in Canada and Mexico.

What a rip-off! Who knows what's in it.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#237440 Oct 8, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>In what way do I not have this so-called clue?
"I wouldn't put up with it". Put up with what Jumper? Are you that strong and courageous that no one will ever make a victim out of you? No one will ever overpower you? No one will ever bamboozle you? Only ones who have that high opinion of themselves are inexperienced pre-teens with a whole lot to learn. Better pray to the god of yours for some wisdom and the very best of luck to you as it's going to be a VERY long life.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#237441 Oct 8, 2012
Phillip wrote:
Peaches is busy refilling the Holy Water fonts at the local Catholic Church, she will post tomorrow.
with essence of peaches?
Peaches

Houston, TX

#237442 Oct 8, 2012
Columbus did not discover America. Thy shall not lie.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#237443 Oct 8, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Anyway I went down to his discount dollar store and thought I had a great deal on on some caned food.
Well it turned out that most of it was made in Canada and Mexico.
What a rip-off! Who knows what's in it.
I met a Mexican who told me dog meat was the meat of choice in Mexico. He may have been lying. It was suggested to me if you live next door to A Mexican your dog would come up missing. Hey I didn't say this I'm just posting what was told to me.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#237444 Oct 8, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
with essence of peaches?
Anymore jokes in the joke bag you carry around?
Peaches

Houston, TX

#237445 Oct 8, 2012
Phillip wrote:
Good new the Catholic Church welcomes you into their service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Arizona lacks basic equality for LGBT c... 16 min Imprtnrd 9
Choose not to be gay 27 min help 484
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Respect7l 30,772
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 48 min Rainbow Kid 339
News Venue owners appeal fine for denying lesbian co... 49 min justme 30
News Gay N.H. man confronts Rubio over marriage oppo... 50 min Fa-Foxy 26
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 53 min Strel 9,115
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 55 min Here Is One 1,242
More from around the web