Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217512 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#238441 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered it, but you don't like my answers, so as usual believe your own answers.
You lying sack of shit, you haven't answered it at all. You've avoided it.

Can you acknowledge the difference between teaching children that there is only one way to believe, and teaching them what you believe, what others believe, that there are people who don't believe, and encouraging them TO make up their own minds even as children?

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238442 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post.
It had everything to do with you claiming that guy had mental problems when he stated that pagans are taking the Christians to court!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238443 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wouldn't believe that a staunch Christian would not teach their children staunch Christianity. And I don't believe that a staunch Wiccan will teach other than Wicca to their children.
Bitner is one of the least open-minded people I have encountered on a forum.
I would rather converse with DayStorm. Although I believe his dogmas are ludicrous, he is completely honest and faithful to his set dogmas and spits them right out as he believes them.
Bitner won't share the supposed core beliefs of Wicca as it might appear she is proselytizing ... of all the silly excuses.
Bull. If I did share them, that would be the FIRST post of mine you'd drag out when I say I don't proselytize, and you know damned well you would.

Now, my question is not about me or my children. Are you AFRAID to answer it?

Can you acknowledge the difference between teaching children that there is only one way to believe, and teaching them what you believe, what others believe, that there are people who don't believe, and encouraging them TO make up their own minds even as children?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238444 Oct 13, 2012
Maybe THIS is one of Bitner's core beliefs.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Post # 213781 Page # 9366

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously what you consider to be the "least amount of harm" is left to your own judgment, and that could be killing ten people rather than twelve.
As it is in any religion, it's open to the individual's interpretation.

Bitner’s response.

Exactly. Did you HAVE a point?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238445 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely ... but that's not what people in religion do. They sway the children to the teacings within their own cults, as did you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238446 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It had everything to do with you claiming that guy had mental problems when he stated that pagans are taking the Christians to court!
That's not why I said he has mental problems. And that was NOT all he said. See, I TOLD you, you don't read your own damn sources. You're a fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238447 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Maybe THIS is one of Bitner's core beliefs.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Post # 213781 Page # 9366
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously what you consider to be the "least amount of harm" is left to your own judgment, and that could be killing ten people rather than twelve.
As it is in any religion, it's open to the individual's interpretation.
Bitner’s response.
Exactly. Did you HAVE a point?
You're deflecting again.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238448 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely ... but that's not what people in religion do. They sway the children to the teacings within their own cults, as did you.
No, I did not. I DID, in fact teach them about my religion, teach them about other religions, taught them about Atheism, and told them that it was up to them to decide what was right for them. From the time they were very young. I did nothing to sway them, and encouraged them to listen to their hearts.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#238449 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't search all the posts Aged, and I admit I could be wrong about YOU also claiming I was mentally ill. If I am wrong, I apologize. But still, it is plain to see that you chose sides.
No matter what Bitner posts, you never disagree, and that smacks of favoritism ... not being fair.
Yes, when I believe I have something to post, I post. You can refer to that determination as "killer" instincts if it pleases you.
So you seem to believe that Bitner HAS an open mind???
I find that issue "debatable."
:)
Ha! June, you stubborn woman, I know you looked and hard. The only side I took was trying to decide whether I still liked you. I tend to still like you, but you do make it difficult at times.

Please keep my sister Bitner, out of "our" conversation. It has nothing to do with her.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#238450 Oct 13, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and how are you?:-)
Svaha!
Almost missed you in the Blizzard named June.

Pretty good, all said. Which is plenty. Although if you would like, I do have a laundry list of petty complaints. I think I'll spare you, though.:-)

How is life treating you?

<3

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238451 Oct 13, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! June, you stubborn woman, I know you looked and hard. The only side I took was trying to decide whether I still liked you. I tend to still like you, but you do make it difficult at times.
Please keep my sister Bitner, out of "our" conversation. It has nothing to do with her.
I did look but I was looking through other posts at the same time, and after a while I got tired of it. I doubt that you stated outright that I have mental problems, but by what you are now posting, it's plain to see that you took the side of your friends, and refuse to discuss the issues.

You can HAVE your sister Bitner.

I intend to keep making it difficult for Wiccans to pretend they are "all that."

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238452 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not. I DID, in fact teach them about my religion, teach them about other religions, taught them about Atheism, and told them that it was up to them to decide what was right for them. From the time they were very young. I did nothing to sway them, and encouraged them to listen to their hearts.
So out of the lottery of all religions, and non-religions, your children just happened to choose Wicca and a belief in reincarnation???

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238453 Oct 13, 2012
This Wiccan does not indicate or state that it is just a "belief" on which these statements are made.

TRUTH is the promise.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Finding The Real Jesus -
The True Message of the Christ

Four Ways to the Truth

Other than a time machine, or instant enlightenment (when all that can be known, is known), we have four main ways to excavate what the Christ really taught...

1.Weeding out the obvious forgeries and looking for corroboration

2.Reading the Direct Translations from the original Greek to modern English

3.Reading the Censored Gospels of his chosen successors

4.Uncovering the Symbolic Meaning

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/jesus.html

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238454 Oct 13, 2012
The way it was
The way it is
The way it oughta be
There ain't no tellin about some things

Author unknown

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238455 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So out of the lottery of all religions, and non-religions, your children just happened to choose Wicca and a belief in reincarnation???
I don't know WHY you keep insisting on bringing up reincarnation. It's not my religion. It's not even something that all Wiccans believe.

And yes, they are Wiccan. Why not? They made their choice, as I've always encouraged them to do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238456 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
This Wiccan does not indicate or state that it is just a "belief" on which these statements are made.
TRUTH is the promise.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Finding The Real Jesus -
The True Message of the Christ
Four Ways to the Truth
Other than a time machine, or instant enlightenment (when all that can be known, is known), we have four main ways to excavate what the Christ really taught...
1.Weeding out the obvious forgeries and looking for corroboration
2.Reading the Direct Translations from the original Greek to modern English
3.Reading the Censored Gospels of his chosen successors
4.Uncovering the Symbolic Meaning
http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/jesus.html
LOL, your reading comprehension really sucks.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238457 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know WHY you keep insisting on bringing up reincarnation. It's not my religion. It's not even something that all Wiccans believe.
And yes, they are Wiccan. Why not? They made their choice, as I've always encouraged them to do.
I realize that reincarnation is not a religion. I bring it up only because it's what you and your children believe. I am aware that not all Wiccans believe in reincarnation.

And of course they made the choice you encouraged them to make.

Had you been a Muslim, my guess is, they would all have "chosen" Islam.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238458 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, your reading comprehension really sucks.
The Wiccan on that site is indicating that if people study the information given ON that site, they will in deed know the true messages given by Jesus.

There is no disputing that issue Bitner.

The site is "Wicca Spirituality

A New Wicca for a New World."

The Concept of bragging about a new religion to create a new world is nothing new. The scam is an old one that has been told many times over by different human-starters of new religious cults.

The Pagan religions are old, but the modernized versions are new and very different than were the old Pagan religions with their sacrifices and fear of nature and the supposed power of that they were certaint he gods held over them.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238459 Oct 13, 2012
and the supposed power they were certain the gods helf over them.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238460 Oct 13, 2012
held

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 min Wondering 63
News Perry doubted his win was legitimate. Now Texas... 5 min Ready About Face 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 26 min Chris Rather 5,395
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 53 min Rose_NoHo 960
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,275
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr 69Chevelle 1,334
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 28
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Stop the Hate 25,242
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Inquisitor 46,301
More from around the web