Ben Carson: White liberal critics 'the most racist people'

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

"They're the most racist people there are," Carson told radio host Mark Levin on Monday.

Comments
941 - 960 of 1,181 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1205 May 22, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
REPUBLICANS FREED YOU ,GAVE YOU CITIZEBSHIP AND THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND YOU STILL SUPPORT THE ONES THAT PUT YOU, KEPT YOU AND STILL WANTS YOU TO STAY IN CHAINS! INSANE!!
Black Americans, in many cases, vote for the dems because of massive MSM propaganda.

To regain the black-American vote, the Republican Party should push for the restoration of FREE SPEECH in this country.

That is correct, make the restoration of FREE SPEECH, supressed by the International BANKSTERS, their PRIME Campaign DIRECTIVE.

Once FREE SPEECH equity is restored, then the TRUTH about Republican History can be broadcast.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1206 May 22, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are doesn't mean that I am!!
I don't associate with gay frightwingnut Repub teabaggers. You're the Log Cabin Repub pivot man.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1207 May 23, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' retired pissface, get your head out of your monkey azz and realize that was then and the sorry Republiklan racists are now running and ruining the GOPunks.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
SLAVERY was THEN and the people you SUPPORT PUT YOU IN CHAINS, CONTINUES KEPT YOU IN CHAINS WITH WELFARE! CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK F*CKING HEAD!!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1208 May 23, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I don't associate with gay frightwingnut Repub teabaggers. You're the Log Cabin Repub pivot man.
You know a lot about this subject!! Are you on the DL?? I am not judging, just not interested, sorry!

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1209 May 23, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks did play a big role in Slavery, and many are Rascist, BUT Segregation was the dems baby from the civil war on.
As I pointed out earlier, Jimmy Carter went to a all-white segregated church until being called out by Clennon King in 1976----that is almost two decades after Eisenhower passed the first civil rights bill since reconstruction, the 1957 Civil Rights Bill.
What saved Carter from the fate of Bull Connor, ie being a rascist icon, was the protection of the Main-Stream Media, the Mouthpiece of the International Banksters.
Black Africans transported to the Americas played the "role" of slaves - of victims. Period. Oh, there may have been a few of mixed race who held slaves, but the vast majority were themselves in bondage.

It's false that "many blacks are racist" unless you consider resentment of centuries of white racism to be "racism" itself, which it is not.

Segregation was nationwide, at its worst and in position longest in the South. The Democrats held power there until the early '70s and were segregationists, but it's ridiculous to pretend one political party was responsible for racism and slavery. Unless you're merely a partisan nitwit.

Finally, Baptists in the South have always been segregated, as for example are Methodists - into United Methodist and other white denominations, and AME (African Methodist Episcopal). Again, unless your goal is simply to attack Carter and Dems, you don't have a leg to stand on here.

You're basically a nut, all things considered...as was your idol Clennon King.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1210 May 23, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
SLAVERY was THEN and the people you SUPPORT PUT YOU IN CHAINS, CONTINUES KEPT YOU IN CHAINS WITH WELFARE! CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK F*CKING HEAD!!
Righhhhtttt...because helping people out of poverty, or to pay rent, or to feed their kids is just like "slavery."

I'd laugh but that's just too racist and offensive a belief. It's what makes modern Cons and Repubbies the racists they are, the heirs of the OLD Democratic Party, which left racism behind.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#1211 May 23, 2013
No one ever talks about the indentured servants who were brought here, They were promised if they worked seven years of slave labor that would earn their freedom, most perished from the tough working conditions, and guess what? They were Caucasian.
Dr. Carson is a great man who has saved many many little lives.
Barack Hussein Obama is a morally corrupt little man who has cost many of lives.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1212 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Righhhhtttt...because helping people out of poverty, or to pay rent, or to feed their kids is just like "slavery."
I'd laugh but that's just too racist and offensive a belief. It's what makes modern Cons and Repubbies the racists they are, the heirs of the OLD Democratic Party, which left racism behind.
Democrats left racism behind, are you high!?? YOU ARE LIVING PROOF THAT DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER LEAVE RACISM BEHIND AS LONG AS IT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE!! I am sorry, I am more in the belief of YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A MAN, THAT IS WHAT MEN DO! YOU DON'T STAND AROUND WITH YOUR HAND OUT HOPING SOMEONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINES FOR YOU!!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1213 May 23, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats left racism behind, are you high!?? YOU ARE LIVING PROOF THAT DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER LEAVE RACISM BEHIND AS LONG AS IT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE!! I am sorry, I am more in the belief of YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A MAN, THAT IS WHAT MEN DO! YOU DON'T STAND AROUND WITH YOUR HAND OUT HOPING SOMEONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINES FOR YOU!!
Yes, the black guy in the White House is living proof THAT DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER LEAVE RACISM BEHIND...You teabaggers get dumber by the minute. Retired Piece of Shit.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1214 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Africans transported to the Americas played the "role" of slaves - of victims. Period. Oh, there may have been a few of mixed race who held slaves, but the vast majority were themselves in bondage.
It's false that "many blacks are racist" unless you consider resentment of centuries of white racism to be "racism" itself, which it is not.
Segregation was nationwide, at its worst and in position longest in the South. The Democrats held power there until the early '70s and were segregationists, but it's ridiculous to pretend one political party was responsible for racism and slavery. Unless you're merely a partisan nitwit.
Finally, Baptists in the South have always been segregated, as for example are Methodists - into United Methodist and other white denominations, and AME (African Methodist Episcopal). Again, unless your goal is simply to attack Carter and Dems, you don't have a leg to stand on here.
You're basically a nut, all things considered...as was your idol Clennon King.
Its Carter who has the AUDACITY to play the RACE CARD, especially considering he went to a segregated church as the Governor of Georgia.

AND

(Carl)"Sanders left office at the peak of his popularity and turned down several offers from President Johnson. Instead he returned to mount an unsuccessful campaign for governor in 1970 against future U.S. President Jimmy Carter, who was then accused by some of having employed Race-Baiting tactics to defeat Sanders in the Democratic primary."

"Carter's campaign criticized Sanders for paying tribute to Martin Luther King, Jr., and distributed grainy photographs of Sanders arm-in-arm with two black men. At the time, Sanders was part-owner of the Atlanta Hawks, and the two black men were Hawks players celebrating after a victory."
_______

I'm just calling hypocrites like Jimmy Carter out, USING Facts.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1215 May 23, 2013
Its time to get real about African Slavery too.

FIRST, the major leagues of slavery in Africa is dominayed by Muslims:



SECOND, the TRANS-ATLANTIC Slave Trade, which lasted 400+ years was dominated by people of color.

Since most of the slave traders were spanish/portugese speaking they called the Africans taken as slaves "Negroes", which is nothing more than the Spanish/Portugese word for black. The word has ZERO scientific meaning.

http://africanhistory.about.com/od/slavery/ig...

The Destination of Africans who were taken as slaves to the Americas during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade(1450-1900)

Brazil..........4,000,000..... 35.4%
Spanish Empire........2,500,000.....22 .1%
British West Indies....2,000,000.....17.7%
French West Indies...1.600,000.....14.1%
British North America
and United States........500,000......4.4 %
Dutch West Indies.......500,000......4.4%
Danish West Indies.......28,000......0.2%
Europe(and Islands).....200,000.....1.8%
----------
For blacks to be mad at whites for slavery, except dems, shows they don't, as a rule, have a correct grasp of REAL History.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1216 May 24, 2013
ICE wrote:
No one ever talks about the indentured servants who were brought here, They were promised if they worked seven years of slave labor that would earn their freedom, most perished from the tough working conditions, and guess what? They were Caucasian.
Dr. Carson is a great man who has saved many many little lives.
Barack Hussein Obama is a morally corrupt little man who has cost many of lives.
People don't talk about "indentured servitude" because it WASN'T SLAVERY, clown. You served a certain time as a bonded servant, then you regained your freedom and ability to move around in a friendly, white society. You could even become wealthy. Was it easy? No. Yes, no doubt quite a few died while in servitude.

Was it slavery? HELL no it wasn't, dumbass.

Dr. Carson should stick to being a sawbones, and stop pretending to know s--t about politics, economics, or white liberals.

Screw off.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1217 May 24, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
Its time to get real about African Slavery too.
FIRST, the major leagues of slavery in Africa is dominayed by Muslims:
........EDITED.....
Jesus, now it's apologetics for slavery. You are a raving NUT.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1218 May 24, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Carter who has the AUDACITY to play the RACE CARD, especially considering he went to a segregated church as the Governor of Georgia.
..EDITED....I'm just calling hypocrites like Jimmy Carter out, USING Facts.
You're attacking Carter while defending a black "civil rights" champion who was also a wackjob.

Facts are utterly foreign to you. I'm convinced you make up your own.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1219 May 24, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats left racism behind, are you high!?? YOU ARE LIVING PROOF THAT DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER LEAVE RACISM BEHIND AS LONG AS IT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE!! I am sorry, I am more in the belief of YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A MAN, THAT IS WHAT MEN DO! YOU DON'T STAND AROUND WITH YOUR HAND OUT HOPING SOMEONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINES FOR YOU!!
You make Bottlecap look sane and sensible, by comparison. You're a RAVING loon, you rant and spew garbage at anyone who disagrees with you, you lie, slander and shout nonsense like a MENTAL CASE WANDERING IN THE STREETS WITHOUT HIS MEDICATION.

The Democratic Party left racism behind 40 years ago, or in many cases, even longer. YOU are playing the race card because you're a liar, a moron, and a partisan asshat.

Now GET out of my face, tool, I'm tired of listening to your raving insanity. Quit lying about me and slandering my or I'll report your punk a** to the moderators.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1220 May 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attacking Carter while defending a black "civil rights" champion who was also a wackjob.
Facts are utterly foreign to you. I'm convinced you make up your own.
All teabaggers do it.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#1222 May 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't talk about "indentured servitude" because it WASN'T SLAVERY, clown. You served a certain time as a bonded servant, then you regained your freedom and ability to move around in a friendly, white society. You could even become wealthy. Was it easy? No. Yes, no doubt quite a few died while in servitude.
Was it slavery? HELL no it wasn't, dumbass.
Dr. Carson should stick to being a sawbones, and stop pretending to know s--t about politics, economics, or white liberals.
Screw off.
Seven years of slave labor, If you survived you usually had to serve more years because you owed your master for the housing and food.
Democrats like you have kept blacks in chains, even today they are malnipipulated by the likes of YOU!
Democrats believe blacks should know their place if they are successful like Dr. Carson they are ridiculed by liberals like yourself.
At really bugs you that Dr. Carson is a successful black man, you choose to support liars and cheats like Barack Hussein Obama.
You can keep telling everyone they are Racist, but you are the true Racist.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1223 May 24, 2013
ICE wrote:

Seven years of slave labor, If you survived you usually had to serve more years because you owed your master for the housing and food.

>>Indentured servants were NEVER treated as badly as slaves, since they were white Europeans. And again, I don't know why you can't understand that they would GAIN THEIR FREEDOM, something blacks rarely ever did and IF they did, they were still looked down on.

Democrats like you have kept blacks in chains, even today they are malnipipulated by the likes of YOU!

>>A stupid, slanderous lie of course. Democrats, once the party of racism, turned a 180 between the 40s and the 70s, and for forty years have represented freedom and opportunity for Americans of color, while Republicans have done nothing but try to take freedoms and help AWAY from black Americans. No idea what "malnipipulated" even means, are you even literate?

Democrats believe blacks should know their place if they are successful like Dr. Carson they are ridiculed by liberals like yourself.

>>That's a lie, of course. We simply criticize black Americans who, like Carson, let themselves be used by a party which does not have their interests at heart - and when they tell vicious, spiteful lies about white liberals. Why aren't you calling him a "racist" for that, hypocrite? Hmmm?

At really bugs you that Dr. Carson is a successful black man, you choose to support liars and cheats like Barack Hussein Obama.
You can keep telling everyone they are Racist, but you are the true Racist.

>>You're a filthy, cowardly liar who'd be scraping his nose off the back of his head if you said that to me personally. FOAD, troll wackjob.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#1224 May 24, 2013
>>"You're a filthy, cowardly liar who'd be scraping his nose off the back of his head if you said that to me personally. FOAD, troll wackjob"LMAO!
WOW, a threat from YOU!
Listen hear crazy man, you need to see a Psychiatrist before you get in to some major trouble.
ICE

Rushville, IN

#1225 May 24, 2013
Liberal democrats like "tha" Professor and the fake marine Pat, use names like this to make people think they are something they are not, take The (not tha, unless that's ghetto) Professor he use this title to make himself seem smart, but by his posts he gives his stupidity away.
Now, the fake marine Pat, he uses this title to act big and brave, but In fact hes a little man who wants people to look up to him.
Both of these posters have low self esteem, they have no debating skills what's so ever, that's why they lash out and call others Liars and racist, that seems to work for their leaders of the Democratic Party also, but now people have seen through all this and are outing their lies and deceit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Terra Firma 2,995
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 5 min Wondering 19
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 519
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min RevKen 24,865
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 8 min Pro Ukraine 892
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 15 min Mr Cro Pockets 1,031
Together 48 years, couple fights NC marriage ban 17 min may 5
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 25 min Wondering 90
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 34 min Wondering 391
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr Reverend Alan 54,845
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••