"Being Gay is a Gift from God"

"Being Gay is a Gift from God"

There are 2329 comments on the www.toledoonthemove.com story from May 3, 2011, titled "Being Gay is a Gift from God". In it, www.toledoonthemove.com reports that:

Local church hopes pro-gay billboard will bring about tolerance

If you’ve driven down Monroe St. recently you may have stopped and did a double-take when you saw one message pop up on the electronic billboard. The message reads “Being Gay is a Gift from God.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.toledoonthemove.com.

First Prev
of 117
Next Last
Alan

London, UK

#2641 Jan 10, 2014
centre point wrote:
<quoted text>the queers who I metioned wanted to have sex, staring at my arse when i caught one, your pervets..
You must look like a fudgepacker, then.
Absolutely

Stafford, VA

#2642 Jan 10, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=8r9fYrkQCA8XX

Hope it helps your problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope it helps your problem, fagg@t

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2643 Jan 10, 2014
Even if you could get it up, nobody would care. No wonder you're resentful.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2644 Jan 11, 2014
Matthew 5:11

New International Version
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

New Living Translation
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.

English Standard Version
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

New American Standard Bible
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

King James Bible
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2645 Jan 11, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8r9fYrkQCA8XX
Hope it helps your problem, fagg@t
New International Version
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

New Living Translation
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.

English Standard Version
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

New American Standard Bible
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

King James Bible
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

DNF thanks you for your blessing. Good luck with Matt. 25:31-46. The lesson of that passage is an old traditional family value among my family and friends. Too bad it was never one of your family values.
Robert

Scarborough, UK

#2647 Jan 12, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Only to have you prove me right. Thanks. Care to talk about your maturity issues now?
Oh i suppose having sex with horses is also acceptable? gays and soddomists are the same form of illness
Rosemary

AOL

#2648 Jan 15, 2014
Well this my opinion, I believe homosexual feelings are created by a hormone imbalance.
It is also true that some husbands are practicing gay sex behind their wifes backs in some cases and the wives never know it, because they appear to be macho men.
The hormone balance takes place during a particular time of the month and its kind of like a woman's hormones during her period.
Many men who say they are homosexual will be able to analyze their feelings and behaviour and know what I write is true.
Would treating these men with a male hormone, help them and perhaps end some of this.
Many Gay men do not feel gay all the time, they still chase women and have sex with them when they are not in this hormone imbalance.
Now if you are gay or think you are gay analyze what I'm saying and ask yourself could I be helped by a male hormone from my doctor or could eating more Thiamine Rich foods and taking the B-Complex Vitamin Thiamine which promotes more testerone in males help me to come to the conclusion and answer the question, am I gay or not or do I have mood swings during the month that creates feelings that puts me into confusion as to what my real sexual feelings are.
Some so called straight males may at times have some of these what they are calling unnatural feelings and this might help them also.
CrimeaRiver

Wandsworth, UK

#2649 Jan 15, 2014
Rosemary wrote:
Well this my opinion, I believe homosexual feelings are created by a hormone imbalance.
It is also true that some husbands are practicing gay sex behind their wifes backs in some cases and the wives never know it, because they appear to be macho men.
The hormone balance takes place during a particular time of the month and its kind of like a woman's hormones during her period.
Many men who say they are homosexual will be able to analyze their feelings and behaviour and know what I write is true.
Would treating these men with a male hormone, help them and perhaps end some of this.
Many Gay men do not feel gay all the time, they still chase women and have sex with them when they are not in this hormone imbalance.
Now if you are gay or think you are gay analyze what I'm saying and ask yourself could I be helped by a male hormone from my doctor or could eating more Thiamine Rich foods and taking the B-Complex Vitamin Thiamine which promotes more testerone in males help me to come to the conclusion and answer the question, am I gay or not or do I have mood swings during the month that creates feelings that puts me into confusion as to what my real sexual feelings are.
Some so called straight males may at times have some of these what they are calling unnatural feelings and this might help them also.
Considering that Homosexuality and Bisexuality have been present in Humans for thousands of years, I would advise that you just accept it as part of being Human.

Despite persecution, holocausts, anti-Gay legislation and constant abuse - Gays have survived and thrived as a group. It doesn't matter how hard the intolerant and religious zealots try to stamp it out, it still exists and I assume it will forever.

I'm not Gay and I don't particularly understand what drives someone to be Gay but I am able to accept that its part of being Human.

The unnatural feelings you speak of are only unnatural to you but perfectly natural to the people feeling them. Being heterosexual is what feels unnatural to them.
wbm

Newark, NJ

#2651 Apr 30, 2015
I believe being gay is a gift from God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 117
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... 1 hr The Stealth 2
News Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Marriage Licenses for... 1 hr too lazy to log in 14
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Prosecutors say sex-abuse charges against gay r... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,621
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... 2 hr sinner 59
News Venice mayor says no gay pride parade in my cit... 2 hr SirAndrew 9
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 2 hr too lazy to log in 1,040
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,765
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 3 hr too lazy to log in 198
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 2,932
More from around the web