"Being Gay is a Gift from God"

"Being Gay is a Gift from God"

There are 2331 comments on the www.toledoonthemove.com story from May 3, 2011, titled "Being Gay is a Gift from God". In it, www.toledoonthemove.com reports that:

Local church hopes pro-gay billboard will bring about tolerance

If you’ve driven down Monroe St. recently you may have stopped and did a double-take when you saw one message pop up on the electronic billboard. The message reads “Being Gay is a Gift from God.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.toledoonthemove.com.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2517 Jul 23, 2012
Being a gay = being a Brit. lol.
Moses

United States

#2518 Jul 23, 2012
The fact that God goes not allow gays to directly reproduce is proof that he does not like those basterd heathens.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#2519 Jul 23, 2012
As a gay teen (ignoring the braindead moron above me) I don't believe that being gay is a gift from any deity. Considering I don't believe in God, or hold any faith in religion, considering the hateful nature it has towards many minority groups.

I don't see being gay as a hinderance, or a boon. It's simply a neutral characteristic, like being brunette, or blue-eyed, or black. It's just a factor in life I have to deal with, and I just find it a shame that not every has the intelligence to understand it.

I reckon i'm about 200 years before my time, hopefully the dinosaurs of intellectual thinking will die out and hatred will too.
Gustav

Germany

#2520 Jul 23, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
As a gay teen ....
You're an old queer pedophile pretending to be a teenaged boy.
Hannah Miller

San Diego, CA

#2524 Oct 15, 2013
jxxzz wrote:
No such thing as gay. And being homosexual is not a gift from God it is a choice made by sissy men.
I'm 13 and I am old enough to understand that even though being gay is choice and it is their choice and we should respect it.
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2526 Oct 16, 2013
SADD NOT GAY = sodomite and dyke disease. Deviant plague that must be curtailed.
Beauty Queen

Saint Leonards, UK

#2527 Oct 16, 2013
rock white wrote:
Silly internet troll ...
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2528 Oct 16, 2013
good health to Mr Putin, and any other world leaders with morality.

The SADD plague must be curtailed ASAP.

Dirty lewd deviants.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2531 Oct 17, 2013
jxxzz wrote:
No such thing as gay. And being homosexual is not a gift from God it is a choice made by sissy men.
Gee how old were you when you made your choice?

How old were your parents when they had to decide if they were gay or not?

LMAO!
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2532 Oct 18, 2013
that post from DNF is typical of a zombie mindset, that DNF should be treated like a dog infected with rabies.

A SADD cnut.
Equality---

Cambridge, UK

#2533 Oct 18, 2013
rock white wrote:
that post from DNF is typical of a zombie mindset, that DNF should be treated like a dog infected with rabies.
A SADD cnut.
You protest to much on the issue of homosexuality rocks, which has raised my suspicions greatly.

Why can't you mind your own business, what other people get up to between the sheets, as long as this sex is adult and consensual what's your problem?
Surely you are seriously hiding something Rocks...

Come out of the closet Rocks we will not judge you, you poor man and while your at it, bring out your AKA alter egos, Humberman99, and Abrasive Beast, and that Jason boyo, had my suspicions about him from the beginning, fcuk youse could even have a queer orgy, Sorry the wife has banned me from attending, but youse can go ahead and have a sore time....Yeeeeecks!

Have a good day, rocks, do not forget the Vaseline, it is going cheap in Boots......;()
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2534 Oct 18, 2013
that old one again, he who protests etc, but really a load of crap.

I deem SADD deviants the same way I deem worshippers of the wall of shame deviants, total rubbish and dangerous to society and the future generations as a whole.

SADD spread death, shame worshippers spead death, end result all filth.
Giggsy

San Jose, CA

#2535 Oct 18, 2013
Leviticus 20:13 now!

Good luck to Putin, hopefully he'll send the Russian feggits to Marxist havens like Sweden or Norway, where they'll get kicked around by Muslim youths!:D

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2536 Oct 18, 2013
I miss Frank Stanton. :(
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2537 Oct 19, 2013
Giggsy, well said.
Equality---

Stevenston, UK

#2538 Oct 19, 2013
rock white wrote:
that old one again, he who protests etc, but really a load of crap.
I deem SADD deviants the same way I deem worshippers of the wall of shame deviants, total rubbish and dangerous to society and the future generations as a whole.
SADD spread death, shame worshippers spead death, end result all filth.
Yip! the wall of shame, do you not remember saying that you have wished to be in the old IRA!

Suspicions, Suspicions, Suspicions, Connolly, Pearse, and Plunkett are all on the supposed wall of shame, old IRA.

Your only fooling yourself you hate yourself not the pol potters, or the folk on the supposed wall of shame, nor people who are attracted to the same sex as themselves. You cannot stomach admiring the old IRA as well as probably having sexual feelings towards your own sex.
All that anger is coming from non-acceptance of you, you have been sussed out Rocks!

Have a gay day, Rocks aka every cnut!....:)
rock white

Coleraine, UK

#2539 Oct 19, 2013
Tomorrow is Sunday, plenty of targets leaving Mass.You sick murdering bastards.

And I am quite sure there are people you could burn alive tonight, or put a bomb under the car,knife to death, human bomb to death, that is all you bastards know.
Away back to the collective and get your reward, you sick bastard.
QUICKSILVER

Whitwell, TN

#2540 Dec 3, 2013
When The Good Lord God All Mighty made Adam then he made for Adam a (woman) he called Eve and not a man named Steve. When he loaded the Ark with animals it was with male and FEMALE of all species that he wanted on the Ark. When he destroyed Sodom and Gomorow (spelling?) he did it because of it's wickedness mainly because of the guy with guy and the girl with girl action going on in these places and you want to slap him in the face by saying being gay is a gift from God???? I'll have my own sins to answer for come judgement day unless I get my self right and follow God and his word closer but I am certainly glad that saying something like what you have is a sin that I wont have to answer to God for.
kim jong

UK

#2541 Dec 3, 2013
There's no such thing as gay and there's no such thing as god. Grow up!
bi guy

Darwen, UK

#2542 Dec 3, 2013
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
God didnt make them homosexuals, they made themselves homosexuals, its learned behavior! You are not born gay!
Yes you are you don't decide to be gay ste8 or bi you are what U are does god exist if so why all disasters poverty wouldn't he or she what ever it is supposed to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 24 min Prisoner of my Mo... 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min River Tam 56,118
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 43 min neighbor 2,420
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 49 min Agents of Corruption 10,111
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 55 min Rainbow Kid 9
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 65
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 3 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 hr EdmondWA 105
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 10 hr EdmondWA 33
More from around the web