Gay Celebrities: Who Is Out? [Pics in...

Gay Celebrities: Who Is Out? [Pics in URL]

There are 6 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 24, 2012, titled Gay Celebrities: Who Is Out? [Pics in URL]. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Gay Celebrities: Who Is Out? Once it was considered a potentially career-ending acknowledgment, but a growing number of celebrities have come out with relatively little fanfare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 24, 2012
A lot more than just those few.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Here's a direct link to the article, rather than going to FreeRepublic first: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Calumny

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Does it include Harry Hay, the gay leader pedophile or Ann ]Heche's dad, since Ann dated Ellen Degeneres and Ann's dad was gay, had AIDS and gave herpes simplex to Ann and her brother, when she was 11. What about Oscar Wilde and Walt Whitman, both gay pedophiles.
Wow, you have quite the obsession with purported pedophilia there. You should see a psychiatrist. It's not healthy.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I don't know of most of the younger ones - are all these folks REALLY celebrities? Also, I cannot remember if Rock Hudson ever admitted publicly that he was gay?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 25, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
I don't know of most of the younger ones - are all these folks REALLY celebrities? Also, I cannot remember if Rock Hudson ever admitted publicly that he was gay?
Yeah. He did, but .... YAWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 5 min guest 1,522
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Wondering 25,360
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 30 min Wondering 9
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr No Surprise 5,657
News Franklin Graham's Alma Mater Forcing Staff To P... 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 48,191
Turkey season in Nebraska 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 1
More from around the web