Panel OKs Tougher Funeral Protest Penalties In NC

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 8

Criminal penalties for people who disrupt a funeral or memorial service would get tougher under a bill approved by a House judiciary committee.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2013
YAAAY !!

Civilizing America ... one funeral at a time!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2 Feb 7, 2013
If ever I wished I had an assault rifle, it would be to mow down those Westboro beasts. No court in the land would convict me.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
If ever I wished I had an assault rifle, it would be to mow down those Westboro beasts. No court in the land would convict me.
EVERY time they march, they shoo people to our side.

Palm Springs, California

#4 Feb 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
On line there is a lovely video of them being chased out of some event and their vile van is pummeled with rocks and breaks out some windows. Sadly, they got away.

I don't want their poor kids to get hurt, but WHEN is that old monster Fred going to DIE???? He must be pushing 90 and he goes on and on, like a demented Energizer bunny.

When the snake's head is gone, I am hoping their twisted group falls apart. As creepy as he is, old Freddie has some charisma. That she thing Shirley is as charismatic as a monitor lizard, but not as pretty.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>On line there is a lovely video of them being chased out of some event and their vile van is pummeled with rocks and breaks out some windows. Sadly, they got away.
I don't want their poor kids to get hurt, but WHEN is that old monster Fred going to DIE???? He must be pushing 90 and he goes on and on, like a demented Energizer bunny.
When the snake's head is gone, I am hoping their twisted group falls apart. As creepy as he is, old Freddie has some charisma. That she thing Shirley is as charismatic as a monitor lizard, but not as pretty.
His creepy daughter and her spawn will keep the the hate rolling. These creeps usually call ahead and demand police protection when protesting. They are just waiting for a lawsuit. Some poor guy in Omaha tried macing them and got caught and they settled for some stupid amount. They want someone to take out one of their members so they can have a martyr. That's why they put their young children on the front lines, just hoping for a tragedy! Nothing says "God hates Fags" more than hiding behind a child!

Palm Springs, California

#6 Feb 7, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>His creepy daughter and her spawn will keep the the hate rolling. These creeps usually call ahead and demand police protection when protesting. They are just waiting for a lawsuit. Some poor guy in Omaha tried macing them and got caught and they settled for some stupid amount. They want someone to take out one of their members so they can have a martyr. That's why they put their young children on the front lines, just hoping for a tragedy! Nothing says "God hates Fags" more than hiding behind a child!
A couple of the kids escaped and admit severe child beatings and other terrible abuse by those beasts.

As if they aren't revolting enough, they are all lawyers. They know EXACTLY how far to push and how much they can get away with and love to go as close to the edge as possible, without that final step that would have them arrested, though Shirley has been popped once or twice.

I really don't know how the cops can contain themselves as to NOT pull a Rodney King beating on them at times, especially when those vile beasts sneer and taunt those same poor cops, shamelessly using the laws of the USA, while mocking that same country that affords them their rights. When I think of those in history who suffered and died to AFFORD them those rights, it is sickening.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#7 Feb 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
2 of the Phelps daughters have left the Westboro family and compound....in the KC Star today.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>On line there is a lovely video of them being chased out of some event and their vile van is pummeled with rocks and breaks out some windows. Sadly, they got away.
When he dies, they'll hive.

They have money. Lots of money from their lawsuits.

I HATED when they were made into "martyrs" for their beliefs. The people who did that are political imbeciles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 12 min KiMare 40
Poll: Support for gay marriage may be leveling off 15 min Fundie Taliban 6
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 16 min Frankie Rizzo 17
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 19 min Frankie Rizzo 1,401
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min mahz 49,939
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 26 min Fundie Taliban 57
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 27 min Mr Cro Pockets 2,010
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 44 min Lawrence Wolf 259
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 2 hr hahaha 42
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,092
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••