Hate for gays is endemic - and evil

Full story: Newsday

Dear straight people: Why do you hate gay people so much? Gays are hated. Prove me wrong.

Comments (Page 361)

Showing posts 7,201 - 7,220 of7,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snypers Diaper

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8438
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

snyper wrote:
THAT is called "calumny" ... and BS, of course.
http://catholicism.about.com/od/Catholic-Dict...
Calumny THIS!
Diaper dan.
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8439
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> so you think people are born with a gay gene...nature not nurture...caused by their surroundings and influenced by societal beliefs,mass media is out of the question..
A trained psychologist administering a standardized test can tell...why do we need a psychologist if we have a standardized test...or we need a psychologist specifically trained,one preferable that works in our school district and at what age can this test be administered....a lot of kids at age five will be plaing under the table with his toys than sit for a test,,you do know that?.but we need a psychologist to determine the sexual orientaion of a child before they are aware of their own sexual preference...is that correct in the point your raising?
While you then go on and attack the nuclear family as a flash in the pan...and need to be replaced with same sex couples as that's the next "thing" fad what ever you want to call it....and are rapidly vanishing... Is that your agenda...you want to vanish the nuclear familie in place of what..??
Your paragraph has not raised the point,though your moniker does,I sense a disparage with the catholic
church...anti catholic are you not....what religion shall we practice?? Atheisism?? Hindu?judea????
When the nuclear family vanishes who do we live with...one big family...sounds like a party to me!!
waiting for a bite...
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8440
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> The gay gene HMS1,,,the one thought to be in chromosome band Xq28 ?claimed by dr.Dean Hamer in 1993...though no independent confirmation has been made since...while they question the existence today,,,.?Is that your position?
. Baseless. Unscientific claim that the nature vs nurture protectors of LGBT have run with...far too long..what is the most recent genetic thought regarding this gene???the silence is deafening...
While the psych babble from biased and immature psychologists who want to mainstream this idea is most evident..
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8441
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it was a bait line ,I took the hook,,and "rebaited iit for a bigger fish....and looks what came swimming by...:).. Liam is prejudiced ,brainwashed child,while being to insecure to speak up for himself..although I do see we're the immaturity comes from... Oh me oh my......except for a bunch of psycho babble..psychologists bent on determining the sexual orientation of little children, for their self gratification ,IMO should be considered pedophiles..
While the schools have done a good job with zero tolerance...my children are accepting of others with different viewpoints,sexual identities.....to bad for the hypocrisy of the adults when confronted with different viewpoints exhibited on this thread..
Now back to the topic at hand, that 1993 chromosome that has gone into hibernation since,,lol,that's what your basing your whole line of thought on...a bit ridiculous for a educated man as yourself,wouldn't you say mr Snyder?
Now using a bigger hook,,,while tag team partner is unnecessary for bs psycho babbling psychologists...
Stairway to Hell

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8442
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Gettin yer ass kicked again eh snyper?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8444
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

kob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not afraid of gays....but I find it disgusting.
Tell somebody who gives a sh*t

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8446
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Thats Right wrote:
I think gays are very disgusting. They always want to do perverted things to other men. They are really sick.
I think perverted trolls that are constantly changing their names to make it look like they are more than one person and are fixated on gay male sex are sick! You're not fooling anyone POS
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8447
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I think perverted trolls that are constantly changing their names to make it look like they are more than one person and are fixated on gay male sex are sick! You're not fooling anyone POS
What do you think of people who bring up valid points,that are different from the viewpoints displayed here on this thread and attempt to debate the issues/ agenda in an adult like manner?
After all ,is it not the fact that LGBT do not want to be judged for their sexual orientation,yet when I bring up some valid points all I get is a troll who avoids answering direct questions and a lot of lemons and peanuts from judgemental trolls not interested in meaningful debate?

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8448
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

On-topic debate is encouraged.
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8449
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snyper wrote:
On-topic debate is encouraged.
what would that be?.
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8450
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snyper wrote:
On-topic debate is encouraged.
Jim "snyper" jones speaks,while all the feeble minded followers,that are unable to answer for themselves,or any direct and valid questions are avoided...nice tactic

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8451
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> What do you think of people who bring up valid points,that are different from the viewpoints displayed here on this thread and attempt to debate the issues/ agenda in an adult like manner?
After all ,is it not the fact that LGBT do not want to be judged for their sexual orientation,yet when I bring up some valid points all I get is a troll who avoids answering direct questions and a lot of lemons and peanuts from judgemental trolls not interested in meaningful debate?
Actually, I think I have proven the topic. Reading this thread does show some pretty evil hatred towards gays, yours included. BTW thank you Snyper, Some people don't get a response soon enough to their liking they insult, it's good to have discussion.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8453
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think any person that has gay sex is perverted and beyond sick. Please get help soon.
Your losing it, you kept the same name for almost 14hrs!!
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8454
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think I have proven the topic. Reading this thread does show some pretty evil hatred towards gays, yours included. BTW thank you Snyper, Some people don't get a response soon enough to their liking they insult, it's good to have discussion.
I would think in mr.snypers world,your all a bit paranoid,..look at the title of the thread..not everyone hates gays...though this thread is a lightning rod for a pro anti,,black white type of debate with no grey area...I base my thoughts on facts and tend not to run with the theories of the day...any attempt at meaningfully debate is avoided...why is that.....? While I do admit to strong bias against psychologists and their biased babble they push unto others.....I do apologize for the insult as mr Snyder has proven himself to avoid the issue and insult which I have no issue insulting back..though my insults are not gender sexual orientation based

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8455
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> I would think in mr.snypers world,your all a bit paranoid,..look at the title of the thread..not everyone hates gays...though this thread is a lightning rod for a pro anti,,black white type of debate with no grey area...I base my thoughts on facts and tend not to run with the theories of the day...any attempt at meaningfully debate is avoided...why is that.....? While I do admit to strong bias against psychologists and their biased babble they push unto others.....I do apologize for the insult as mr Snyder has proven himself to avoid the issue and insult which I have no issue insulting back..though my insults are not gender sexual orientation based
Not quite following you but OK..So there is something Snyper is not debating with you. That's his choice. Mostly on topix though, that's all I've seen, hatred for gays and gays defending themselves. Your correct in that it seems black and white, but there are some that appear logical. I pretty much have given up on anything redeeming on here, yet I still read it, trying not to. I usually don't comment unless something said is so stupid, misinformed and bigoted that I can't keep quiet. I don't have much faith in psychology nor in religion either and believe people are just the way they are. You can either you accept diversity or not.
Plotts

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8456
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite following you but OK..So there is something Snyper is not debating with you. That's his choice. Mostly on topix though, that's all I've seen, hatred for gays and gays defending themselves. Your correct in that it seems black and white, but there are some that appear logical. I pretty much have given up on anything redeeming on here, yet I still read it, trying not to. I usually don't comment unless something said is so stupid, misinformed and bigoted that I can't keep quiet. I don't have much faith in psychology nor in religion either and believe people are just the way they are. You can either you accept diversity or not.
I have no interest in debating Snyder and his childlike antics,avoidance techniques used by a manipulator,interrupter...thou gh he does seem to hold court over posters such as Jason who is attempting to write a paper using biased methods and Liam making IMO inane conclusions,claims not based or backed up by scientific methods..I do not have issues with LGBT !I do have issues with adults attempting to diagnose/ predict the sexual orientation of 5 yo's in the schools..a dangerous and corruptlable endeavor..can be used to steer children..as I said before I believe the zero tolerance policy placed in schools today is providing the outcome that it's suppose to do...
This thread was created to polarize the sides...though I find the manipulations and analytical theories put forth by Snyder as amusing,tactics ,used by a two bit psychologist....
In a psychologists world, the homophobes that present themselves on here are dealing with their own sexual identity issues that are being suppressed...while the lines are baited..and minds are being picked...

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8457
Feb 5, 2013
 
Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> I have no interest in debating Snyder and his childlike antics,avoidance techniques used by a manipulator,interrupter...thou gh he does seem to hold court over posters such as Jason who is attempting to write a paper using biased methods and Liam making IMO inane conclusions,claims not based or backed up by scientific methods..I do not have issues with LGBT !I do have issues with adults attempting to diagnose/ predict the sexual orientation of 5 yo's in the schools..a dangerous and corruptlable endeavor..can be used to steer children..as I said before I believe the zero tolerance policy placed in schools today is providing the outcome that it's suppose to do...
This thread was created to polarize the sides...though I find the manipulations and analytical theories put forth by Snyder as amusing,tactics ,used by a two bit psychologist....
In a psychologists world, the homophobes that present themselves on here are dealing with their own sexual identity issues that are being suppressed...while the lines are baited..and minds are being picked...
Well, I won't say about Snyper ect..What I will say, is that I agree that there shouldn't be any psychological testing for homosexuality in schools. Some behaviors and their causes can or cannot be correctly identified. There are a lot of quacks. I do know this from personal experience as a child, to be true. Testing only causes (even if properly identified) misunderstandings, pain, worry and is harmful to the child's development and his interactions with others. Unfortunately, Parents may force the child to 'change' resulting in an abominable inferiority complex for the child. Nothing wrong with teaching the basics nor do I think it's harmful to correctly teach history, if James Buchanan or King James were gay, so be it.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8458
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Plotts wrote:
Here we have extremists pushing an agenda for mainstream America to take the option that he wants to get across....,that is targeting school aged children...
We have a feud going on between NARTH and Lisa Diamond and how her work is being analyzed...LIAM it's all about the nature and nurture and the cause of homosexuality....obviously Liam your a nature guy who's agenda is to push the idea homosexuality is something one is born with...he does not believe in outside influences and takes comfort in knowing homosexuality can be found in the genes,,and wants that agenda pushed in our schools.he has concluded his own research and are now prosthelytizing his beliefs (trying to convert people to his opinion).. When in fact many issues are misunderstood...he is a manipulator as many of the shills who come on here to push an agenda....clearly seen by some...preacher man...all you psychologists are the same...dealing with your own biases and attempting to explain behavior in a way that suits and soothes your own conscience....you've been outed Liam...keep your fued to yourselves and out of our schools...
Not my "beliefs", but my informed opinion as to what the scientific evidence shows. If you can find better SCIENTIFIC evidence contrary to that, show me. If it is valid, I would cheerfully change my mind on the topic.

Until then, I will be bringing that informed opinion with me into any classroom I work in...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8459
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> keep focus and stick to the main points of what is your agenda on guarentering a non hatred way of life for LGBT...Is it to push the nature vs nurture ideology of which you are stating ,people are born with a gay gene. You are pro nature..are you not?
So? Even if it were "nurture" and not nature that created homosexuality, they STILL get equal rights under the law, as well as the right to freedom from growing up being bullied.

The simple fact remains, all of the scientific evidence points to nature as the cause.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8460
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam is completely correct ... until his last sentence.
His last sentence was just a "bait line"; an invitation to further argument. It's a common tool of the experienced Topix Member. Another is the "tag team".
... or ... oh MY!... didn't you KNOW ?!?
Um, not entirely...

One of my child development texts has the data regarding the various forms that families take, and the so-called traditional family is shrinking in its share of the population. More and more families are forming under different models.

Then too, the nuclear family was only "traditional" for a VERY small period of time, from the end of WW2 up to the rise of common divorce, say the mid 70's. Prior to that, the "traditional" family model; was the extended family, with kids, parents, grandparents and maybe a couple of aunts & uncles for good measure. Think "The Waltons", not "Leave it to Beaver".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,201 - 7,220 of7,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••