Hate for gays is endemic - and evil

Full story: Newsday

Dear straight people: Why do you hate gay people so much? Gays are hated. Prove me wrong.
Comments
7,161 - 7,180 of 7,221 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
veganpower

Kings Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

We should have let Mr lanza Fullfill his mommie issues on the gays.
Jason

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I am an author in the research phase of my new book. I am looking for people who are willing to answer 10-12 questions related to how they feel about gay, lesbian and transgendered people. I am specifically seeking those who are against these types of people for any and all reasons; whether they be religious or hate related. My book is seeking to show the different perspectives of those who are LGBT compared to those who are not. I am seeking people who will talk in a very candid and open way. If interested email me at real_life_writer@aol.com
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jason wrote:
I am an author in the research phase of my new book. I am looking for people who are willing to answer 10-12 questions related to how they feel about gay, lesbian and transgendered people. I am specifically seeking those who are against these types of people for any and all reasons; whether they be religious or hate related. My book is seeking to show the different perspectives of those who are LGBT compared to those who are not. I am seeking people who will talk in a very candid and open way. If interested email me at real_life_writer@aol.com
If your looking to show different perspectives,yet are only asking specifically for hate or anti religious lgbt,how is that going to portray those that are not gay....your agenda speaks volumes if read between the lines....how is that comparison going to portray people who are not gay...your an extremist fueling your cause and are attempting to portray those that are not gay in a one sided manner...most people couldn't give a damn about your sex orientation ,it's how it's being shoved down the throat"figurative speech no pun intended"of mainstream America,in the media and now in the schools...it helps to providie a divide while the politicians are carving up the united states for their personal gain....where's the objectivity in your research when you are targeting a specific population to show the difference perspectives...????
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Two Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are not hitting on the main point. Should kids as young as five be exposed to sexual nature topics. My kids are smart enough to ask why and what. I do not wish for them to be exposed toward your life style or mine. My hate is toward someone exposing sexual based topics toward children under 10. I feel you are a pervert if you expose anything sexual based toward a child. You need to be in jail if you expose anything sexual in clues toward a child under 10.
This is how responsible adults think!!!This is the issue that the special interest agenda is attacking and will find the most resistance from..while the politicians divide and conquer using our children as pawns....
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DebJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read his most excellent post. Nothing 'sexual' is presented, you just let kids know that different family structures are OK. A black Mom and white Dad is OK. Children with disabilities are OK. Adoptive parents are OK. A two Mom or two Dad family is OK. A man and woman who are not married choose to stay together and raise their child is OK.
All children come from different backgrounds. Children should be comfortable with their playmates and not picked on because they are different or for what their parents do or don't do.
"Children should be comfortable with their playmates and not picked because they are different" how are they different? At what age do you think their sexual orientation is achieved?and at what age should it be introduced into the schools.?what about the huffington post article that proclaimed "My 5 yo is identifying himself as a homosexual" after watching the show glee.the media manipulation and agenda is not lost on most responsable adults with common sense...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text>"Children should be comfortable with their playmates and not picked because they are different" how are they different? At what age do you think their sexual orientation is achieved?and at what age should it be introduced into the schools.?what about the huffington post article that proclaimed "My 5 yo is identifying himself as a homosexual" after watching the show glee.the media manipulation and agenda is not lost on most responsable adults with common sense...
At five, it is unlikely that the child actually understands his orientation, it is just play. A five yrear old might also say that he is an elephant, or a dragon. My own kid declared that HE was the monster under the bed. However, a trained psychologist could tell if the child is gay or not through personality testing.

As far as when orientation is "achieved", that occurs before birth, according to the best info currently available. However, most children will not recognize their own orientation until much later in life, usually before or around puberty.

Young children,(preschool age) only need to understand that some families have a mom and a dad, and some other araingements, like two moms, or mom & step dad and dad & step mom, or mom & grandparent, etc, etc, etc. Nuclear families were a flash in the pan (historically speaking) and are rapidly vanishing.
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
At five, it is unlikely that the child actually understands his orientation, it is just play. A five yrear old might also say that he is an elephant, or a dragon. My own kid declared that HE was the monster under the bed. However, a trained psychologist could tell if the child is gay or not through personality testing.
As far as when orientation is "achieved", that occurs before birth, according to the best info currently available. However, most children will not recognize their own orientation until much later in life, usually before or around puberty.
Young children,(preschool age) only need to understand that some families have a mom and a dad, and some other araingements, like two moms, or mom & step dad and dad & step mom, or mom & grandparent, etc, etc, etc. Nuclear families were a flash in the pan (historically speaking) and are rapidly vanishing.
a trained psychologist cannot tell what sexual orientation a child will at the age of 5...what brainwashed pill did you take and this is what your agenda is pushing..it comes across loud and clear....it's a total fabrication..the only thing a trained psychologist is doing is manipulating adults to believe in this agenda being pushed...for the benefit of whome???and look at how you declare the end of the nuclear familie......what a political smole...
You declare the child does not know but a trained psychologist will....what a crock...just like the school trained psychologist can tell if a child need ADHD medication...they know what they're being told ,tools of our pharmaceutical companies pushing an agenda..they should have l,little to no say in ADHD medication nor diagnosing the sexual orientation of a 5 yr.....go drink some mojo juice.....what a crock.....special interest groups rule the day ....this is pure manipulation based on what facts...while trained psychologists are a dime a dozen,who need to deal with their own issues,,instead of pushing propaganda on the public...
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Age 5 is the age kids start school and the age you want to start the brainwashing in our schools...very convenient "a trained psychologists can tell based ,on a standardized test..at the same very age....your agenda speaks loud and clear...mr psychoanilyst...the manipulation of the population to fit your agenda...based on insurance driven health care....your an insurance salesman.....that's what you are.......working for whome.?.."my son" a bullshitterr...yea right....
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jason wrote:
Your not an author,your a shill attempting to promote your bias against ".straight" people,while taking the objectivity out of your research by targeting a specific group to show a "different perspective" your not attempting to show any perspective that what you already know and want to push into the mainstream...what is this payback for how lgbt have been treated over the years?..
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Here we have extremists pushing an agenda for mainstream America to take the option that he wants to get across....,that is targeting school aged children...
We have a feud going on between NARTH and Lisa Diamond and how her work is being analyzed...LIAM it's all about the nature and nurture and the cause of homosexuality....obviously Liam your a nature guy who's agenda is to push the idea homosexuality is something one is born with...he does not believe in outside influences and takes comfort in knowing homosexuality can be found in the genes,,and wants that agenda pushed in our schools.he has concluded his own research and are now prosthelytizing his beliefs (trying to convert people to his opinion).. When in fact many issues are misunderstood...he is a manipulator as many of the shills who come on here to push an agenda....clearly seen by some...preacher man...all you psychologists are the same...dealing with your own biases and attempting to explain behavior in a way that suits and soothes your own conscience....you've been outed Liam...keep your fued to yourselves and out of our schools...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Plotts wrote:
Here we have extremists pushing an agenda for mainstream America to take the option that he wants to get across....,that is targeting school aged children...
We have a feud going on between NARTH and Lisa Diamond and how her work is being analyzed...LIAM it's all about the nature and nurture and the cause of homosexuality....obviously Liam your a nature guy who's agenda is to push the idea homosexuality is something one is born with...he does not believe in outside influences and takes comfort in knowing homosexuality can be found in the genes,,and wants that agenda pushed in our schools.he has concluded his own research and are now prosthelytizing his beliefs (trying to convert people to his opinion).. When in fact many issues are misunderstood...he is a manipulator as many of the shills who come on here to push an agenda....clearly seen by some...preacher man...all you psychologists are the same...dealing with your own biases and attempting to explain behavior in a way that suits and soothes your own conscience....you've been outed Liam...keep your fued to yourselves and out of our schools...
Look. Take a chill pill for a sec.

Our "agenda" is just to guarantee that the next generation of gay kids do not have to go through what we did.

Simple as that.
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Our "agenda" is just to guarantee that the next generation of gay kids do not have to go through what we did.
Simple as that.
throwing little peanuts at anybody who does not agree with your agenda...that's the type of people we do not want making decisions affecting our children...based on your type of "scientific based reasoning"" so you agree all you want is acceptance....this is not how to go about it...I have no I'll will towards lgbt,black white,purple...I do have issues with shills manipulating mainstream America to push your self interest groups and issues where they do not belong...schools should then attend to their "zero tolerance" against violence,bulling and coercion....that's not all you want,,you want payback....psyco babble crap your pushing with little scientific backing,,of I'll repute...,accept papers written by biased pschcologists trying to manipulate and push their agenda of the day...now go toss some more peanuts at anybody who see through the bs....ii offer your group the same advice,take a chill pill and keep your agenda away from children...and the try to debate my reasoning behind my thought....are which ate my own...that's the issue,you want to control people's thoughts based on your wants,needs instead of reality...
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple as that.
Thanks for admitting a need for a gaurs tee....and the flash in the pan nuclear family....next we'll all be living in a kibbutz happily ever after,..lol
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple as that.
over 28.000 posts,,,,hmmmm...is this what you do for a job. Who do you work for??i wonder....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> throwing little peanuts at anybody who does not agree with your agenda...that's the type of people we do not want making decisions affecting our children...based on your type of "scientific based reasoning"" so you agree all you want is acceptance....this is not how to go about it...I have no I'll will towards lgbt,black white,purple...I do have issues with shills manipulating mainstream America to push your self interest groups and issues where they do not belong...schools should then attend to their "zero tolerance" against violence,bulling and coercion....that's not all you want,,you want payback....psyco babble crap your pushing with little scientific backing,,of I'll repute...,accept papers written by biased pschcologists trying to manipulate and push their agenda of the day...now go toss some more peanuts at anybody who see through the bs....ii offer your group the same advice,take a chill pill and keep your agenda away from children...and the try to debate my reasoning behind my thought....are which ate my own...that's the issue,you want to control people's thoughts based on your wants,needs instead of reality...
"little peanuts" ??

I prefer almonds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting a need for a gaurs tee....and the flash in the pan nuclear family....next we'll all be living in a kibbutz happily ever after,..lol
TOPIX needs a "judge it" icon for "puzzling".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> over 28.000 posts,,,,hmmmm...is this what you do for a job. Who do you work for??i wonder....
Surprises me, too, but it doesn't take long or much to get numbers like that.

European, eh?

American practice with numbers is to use commas (,) to mark the divisions between hundreds, thousands, millions, etc. The period(.) is used to mark the division between whole numbers and fractions of 1.

For example: 28,000.000

At 87, I am semi-retired. You wouldn't understand my "job".
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprises me, too, but it doesn't take long or much to get numbers like that.
European, eh?
American practice with numbers is to use commas (,) to mark the divisions between hundreds, thousands, millions, etc. The period(.) is used to mark the division between whole numbers and fractions of 1.
For example: 28,000.000
At 87, I am semi-retired. You wouldn't understand my "job".
let's practice the old attack the person instead of debating the issues and ways you are manipulating others.....focus on the topic and not me..
So your a nature guy 87 yo and want others to know you are born with a gay gene,,is that correct in my assumption?and feel it necessary to protect this next generation of lgbt people against hatred you/ others experienced in your lifetime?is that correct?
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX needs a "judge it" icon for "puzzling".
I'm sure a lot of people will see through what you find puzzling...it might even enlighten some...
Plotts

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"little peanuts" ??
I prefer almonds.
keep focus and stick to the main points of what is your agenda on guarentering a non hatred way of life for LGBT...Is it to push the nature vs nurture ideology of which you are stating ,people are born with a gay gene. You are pro nature..are you not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••