Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

Jun 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Comments
12,001 - 12,020 of 12,363 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12937
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthmaster wrote:
Angry midgets can be gay. Don't hate them.
My daughter Anne is a gay mental midget, and I do not hate her, even though she refuses to come out of the closet.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12938
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing more disgusting and perverted than homosexuality. Only those immersed in it would disagree,
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
<quoted text>
First of all, this article originated with normal people explaining how they are being targeted by homosexual activists. I wouldn't call that a "gay" article.
Second, I don't go into a "gay" topix section to access it.
Third, homosexuals have no problem trolling normal threads and inserting their odious opinions. Therefore you don't really have anything to complain about, do you?
<quoted text>
One: enjoying your butthurt
Two: "Ad hominem attacks remain the refuge of those with no argument on the merits."
(you've got your buddy Babs to thank for that one LOL)
Aww cry Ad hominem, when any one calls you on your arrogant bigotry...typical for a POS

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12939
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Mother of Anne wrote:
<quoted text> My daughter Anne is a gay mental midget, and I do not hate her, even though she refuses to come out of the closet.
Maybe you could limit her computer time, then she wouldn't appear so small.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12940
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is irrational until you establish a equal relationship with marriage as opposed to all other relationships.
You are trying to impose your imposter relationship on established rational laws.
SCOTUS has validated those Laws many times as I have noted.
Smile.
The legal marriages of same sex couples demonstrate there is no difference, beyond the ability to have unwanted, unplanned babies. While procreation ability, intent, or desire has never been a requirement for marriage, gay married couples are raising children both biologically related and adopted.

You provide no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for harming those families through denial of equal treatment as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and promised in the founding documents.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12941
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Were wrong, and still wrong.
<quoted text>
That sounds like the ubiquitous "Loving" case that keeps being misquoted.
First of all, the loving case struck down laws that prohibited inter-racial marriage. It has nothing to do with homosexuals.
Indeed, if one looks at the entire quote instead of just the cherry picked clause:
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival"
Which clearly refers to opposite sex marriage an procreation.
Further down:
"To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discrimination. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State"
How many times is the word "race" mentioned?
How many times is the word "homosexual" mentioned?
:)
Loving is only one of the 14 cases where SCOTUS affirmed marriage as a fundamental civil right.

You provide no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for harming those families through denial of equal treatment as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and promised in the founding documents.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12942
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Babbles threw wikipedia at me LOL
First of all, 2% of the population does not qualify as a "large group of people".
You people do harm to yourselves through the repulsive behaviors that you exhibit. You have no one to point a finger at but yourselves. You want acceptance? Change to make yourself acceptable.
Making up silly nonsense terms like "homophobia" does nothing but shoot yourself in the foot. Accusing normal people of being the sickies is beyond ridiculous. Seriously, you're like little children. You leave me shaking my head in dismay.
Your scientifically unjustifiable desire to harm others by refusing to treat them as you would yourself leaves many shaking their heads in dismay.

Anti-gay prejudice is clearly displayed in laws that deny equal treatment, in addition to your own posts.

(and that 2% is a low estimate, but still would be millions of people. Harming others because they are a minority is simply cruel.)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12943
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
The legal marriages of same sex couples demonstrate there is no difference, beyond the ability to have unwanted, unplanned babies. While procreation ability, intent, or desire has never been a requirement for marriage, gay married couples are raising children both biologically related and adopted.
You provide no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for harming those families through denial of equal treatment as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and promised in the founding documents.
Interesting.

First babies are not an issue.

Now the difference is gay couples don't have unwanted/unplanned children.

You missed 96% of the couples who have planned and wanted babies, as opposed to gay couples who have zero capacity to procreate.

Your prejudice is exposed still again.

Furthermore, the evidence is that the government provides MORE support for children in default families. The harm is for the CHILDREN in those default families. In fact, the most serious harm is in lesbian families!

Still, no ability to equate gay couples to the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage. In fact, they are a primary expression of failure!

Face the facts.

Smile.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12944
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
First babies are not an issue.
Now the difference is gay couples don't have unwanted/unplanned children.
You missed 96% of the couples who have planned and wanted babies, as opposed to gay couples who have zero capacity to procreate.
Your prejudice is exposed still again.
Furthermore, the evidence is that the government provides MORE support for children in default families. The harm is for the CHILDREN in those default families. In fact, the most serious harm is in lesbian families!
Still, no ability to equate gay couples to the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage. In fact, they are a primary expression of failure!
Face the facts.
Smile.
Have a citation for that 96%?

Same sex parent families are raising kids, just like opposite sex parent families. We don't treat kids of straight parents differently depending on how they came to be. Adopted kids are legally equal to kids who have biological ties to one or both parents.

Denial of equal treatment provides nothing for straight families. It only harms same sex couples and their families for no legitimate reason.

You provide no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for harming those families through denial of equal treatment as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and promised in the founding documents.

Face the facts: All you have is your prejudice.
nboingo

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12946
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are homophobic. I hope this doesn't disappoint you but I am not gay. However, I don't hate gay people. If more people like you and others on other threads would admit you are gay, maybe you would be happier?
Sure you aren't gay ... Just like apes aren't mammals. I most certainly am not homophobic. A few people I know are on the other side. I have no issue with it as long as they keep to themselves. To clarify, as long as they are not swapping spit or being graphic in public I don't care. So, no, I don't hate gay people or any other people for that matter. It takes a lot to "hate" people. Hate is a very strong and powerfilled word. Don't confuse yourself. I see you are convinced that all who call gay people gay people are gay themselves. What would you like for people to refer to you as? Pick a name and we will go with it. I have to say that your logic is severely flawed. "You call gay people gay, so you must be gay?". Really??? "You don't like watching beareded guys kissing and fondling one another in public, so you must be gay!". Really??? "You don't like watching heterosexuals fornicate in public so you must be a homosexual!". Really???

My point was for gay people to do as they wish. Get married. Have a relationship. Walk in public. Do as you wish in the privacy of your home. Don't sit there and do things that heterosxual couples don't do in public. Be mindful and respectful of other people. My thoughts are that if I saw a normal couple doing this in public, I may request that they take it elsewhere.

Public respect is all I'm talkin'.
Sprockets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12947
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

nboingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you aren't gay ... Just like apes aren't mammals. I most certainly am not homophobic. A few people I know are on the other side. I have no issue with it as long as they keep to themselves. To clarify, as long as they are not swapping spit or being graphic in public I don't care. So, no, I don't hate gay people or any other people for that matter. It takes a lot to "hate" people. Hate is a very strong and powerfilled word. Don't confuse yourself. I see you are convinced that all who call gay people gay people are gay themselves. What would you like for people to refer to you as? Pick a name and we will go with it. I have to say that your logic is severely flawed. "You call gay people gay, so you must be gay?". Really??? "You don't like watching beareded guys kissing and fondling one another in public, so you must be gay!". Really??? "You don't like watching heterosexuals fornicate in public so you must be a homosexual!". Really???
My point was for gay people to do as they wish. Get married. Have a relationship. Walk in public. Do as you wish in the privacy of your home. Don't sit there and do things that heterosxual couples don't do in public. Be mindful and respectful of other people. My thoughts are that if I saw a normal couple doing this in public, I may request that they take it elsewhere.
Public respect is all I'm talkin'.
So, you don't want gay people kissing in public?

Is what gay people do any more disgusting than the filthy sh*t that courses through your mind late at night while you're polishing your salami under the covers?

Admit it, there is some DARK, nasty, sweaty, slimey stuff going on in that perverted mind of yours while you're rubbing the lamp!

You are a pervert of the hightest order!
Sprockets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12948
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

nboingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you aren't gay ... Just like apes aren't mammals. I most certainly am not homophobic. A few people I know are on the other side. I have no issue with it as long as they keep to themselves. To clarify, as long as they are not swapping spit or being graphic in public I don't care. So, no, I don't hate gay people or any other people for that matter. It takes a lot to "hate" people. Hate is a very strong and powerfilled word. Don't confuse yourself. I see you are convinced that all who call gay people gay people are gay themselves. What would you like for people to refer to you as? Pick a name and we will go with it. I have to say that your logic is severely flawed. "You call gay people gay, so you must be gay?". Really??? "You don't like watching beareded guys kissing and fondling one another in public, so you must be gay!". Really??? "You don't like watching heterosexuals fornicate in public so you must be a homosexual!". Really???
My point was for gay people to do as they wish. Get married. Have a relationship. Walk in public. Do as you wish in the privacy of your home. Don't sit there and do things that heterosxual couples don't do in public. Be mindful and respectful of other people. My thoughts are that if I saw a normal couple doing this in public, I may request that they take it elsewhere.
Public respect is all I'm talkin'.
You know that uber-filthy, taboo fantasy that you keep to yourself? You know...the one that even your closest friends would think is f**ked up...the one that even YOU are ashamed of. Well, that fantasy is FAR more disgusting than two gay men "swapping spit" in public, right?

Don't throw stones, you'll only have to repair your glass house.
Mandingo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12950
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Live and let live. Everyone in America deserves the right to be treated fairly/equally. Everyone.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12951
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mandingo wrote:
Live and let live. Everyone in America deserves the right to be treated fairly/equally. Everyone.
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Hilarious!!!

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.

Smile.
Truthmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12952
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nboingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you aren't gay ... Just like apes aren't mammals. I most certainly am not homophobic. A few people I know are on the other side. I have no issue with it as long as they keep to themselves. To clarify, as long as they are not swapping spit or being graphic in public I don't care. So, no, I don't hate gay people or any other people for that matter. It takes a lot to "hate" people. Hate is a very strong and powerfilled word. Don't confuse yourself. I see you are convinced that all who call gay people gay people are gay themselves. What would you like for people to refer to you as? Pick a name and we will go with it. I have to say that your logic is severely flawed. "You call gay people gay, so you must be gay?". Really??? "You don't like watching beareded guys kissing and fondling one another in public, so you must be gay!". Really??? "You don't like watching heterosexuals fornicate in public so you must be a homosexual!". Really???
My point was for gay people to do as they wish. Get married. Have a relationship. Walk in public. Do as you wish in the privacy of your home. Don't sit there and do things that heterosxual couples don't do in public. Be mindful and respectful of other people. My thoughts are that if I saw a normal couple doing this in public, I may request that they take it elsewhere.
Public respect is all I'm talkin'.
My name is not Dave.
nbingo

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12953
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Socket - So, you don't want gay people kissing in public?
Boingo - honestly, I don't want people in general kissing in public. You also forgot the 2 300 lb dudes not only kissing in public but grabbing one another inappropriately. This is not high school. Respect.
Socket-Is what gay people do any more disgusting than the filthy sh*t that courses through your mind late at night while you're polishing your salami under the covers?
Boingo - funny that you make an assumption that I am a male. How do you come to that conclusion? You figure that guys are the only people who must have an issue with 2 guys going at each other in public?
Socket-Admit it, there is some DARK, nasty, sweaty, slimey stuff going on in that perverted mind of yours while you're rubbing the lamp!
Boingo - I'm thinking that you are getting yourself worked up thinking about dark, nasty, sweaty slimey stuff and lamps. Really, get a life.
Socket-You are a pervert of the hightest order
Boingo - why don't you share how your genius came to this conclusion? I'm dying to hear the crazy logic.
nbingo

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12954
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Socket-You know that uber-filthy, taboo fantasy that you keep to yourself?
boingo - yeah, I'm thinking about it right now, involves plugging your mouth so you don't continue spewing poop ... Why don't you tell me about this crazy fantast of yours? You've already mentioned sticky spewy stuff ... I can't imagine what it is.
Socket-You know...the one that even your closest friends would think is f**ked up...the one that even YOU are ashamed of.
Boingo - oh yeah, that one, where I plug a Socket? Oh yes, terrible one. You are so right and so psychological. My God, you have me against the ropes. Hehehe moron ... I have all kinds of stupid thoughts as do you ... Fortunately, the only thing I'm ashamed of is wasting my time with someone who thinkg sthey are highly psychological, when in reality, they are weak in the brain.
Socket- Well, that fantasy is FAR more disgusting than two gay men "swapping spit" in public, right?
Boingo - absolutely ... You are so smart ... N/r ... I don't know, you think having the whole playboy mansion to myself is worse than 2 guys swapping spit?
Socket- Don't throw stones, you'll only have to repair your glass house.
Boingo - yes sire!!!! Did I forget to sya that I was the little piggy that mad ehis house out of brick? Really, your silly psychology doesn't scratch, much less cause an impact. Go back and rethink your attack.

I insist that being overly affectionate in public is bad business. Why don't you tell me the contrary but make a case for it? I don't care if you are gay or not, doing crap like that in public aint cool. Respect. And no, you have no idea what my mind is like. You can't even begin to understand or imagine hehehehe
Scubbers

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12955
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Smile.
You've been writing the same gibberish for months.

It didn't make sense the first time, and doesn't make sense now.

Get some new material.
Scubbers

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12956
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is not Dave.
Congratulations, my name isn't Dave, either.
Dave

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12957
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Scubbers wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations, my name isn't Dave, either.
Neither is mine.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12958
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Smile.
Scubbers wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been writing the same gibberish for months.
It didn't make sense the first time, and doesn't make sense now.
Get some new material.
Be honest Scubby, you know exactly what it means, you just don't like reality.

But please, if you are having trouble comprehending truth, be specific. What exactly don't you understand about what I wrote?

Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••