Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

Jun 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Comments
11,941 - 11,960 of 12,363 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Truthmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12872
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

boingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, gaymaster. What would you like non-gay people to refer to you as? Fruits? Dykes? Homies? Homos? Jotos? Etc? Are all politically incorrect. People refer to you as gay to be nice. Since every straight person on the planet refers to homosexuals as gay, they must all be gay is your theory? Maybe the gay lifestyle is affecting your brain. You are categorized and put in a box. That is just the way life is. In this day and age, a lot of people care and they are not willing to just look at two fags kissing in public and say, "oh look, how cute". Sorry, the vision of two bearded dudes kissing and fondling each other in public seems burned in my mind. Envision the ZZ-Top guys but fat fondling one another and kissing in public. I don't agree with heterosezual couples show too much affection in public, but dudes doing it is just flat out wrong. Have some level of respect. What doesn't bother you can be bothersome to others. Of course, you have the right to do as you please, but don't sit there in public grabbing one another's asses and slipping the dick around. Be respectful of other people. These are some of the reasons that people have issue with this crap. It's not so much the people being gay as the public expression. We wouldn't be open to a guy f@@@ing a woman for fondling her in public, so guys on guys don't fair any better. Respect. Maybe gay people have forgotten WTF is respect. Do as you wish behind closed doors. There are kids in public and people. Hard to answer the question of, "look daddy, those two guys were kissing, are they fags?...(Daddy looking for answers .... Uh they are just good friends son)".
Yes, we all accept gay people as humans, but don't take it too far, it's not cool.
You are homophobic. I hope this doesn't disappoint you but I am not gay. However, I don't hate gay people. If more people like you and others on other threads would admit you are gay, maybe you would be happier?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12873
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us to the question,
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Smile.
While examples can be found to fulfill your stereotype and support your prejudice, that is not the full story of the reality of the wide range of same sex relationships. You simply do not see the many gay women who do not fit your stereotype.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12874
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bernard Continelli wrote:
Believe it or not KiMare I (generically) kind-of AGREE with you, and would extend that statement to flamboyantly-effeminate males too,... NOT the best route for them to take if they DON'T live in the chicest parts of the country.
Your stereotypes are based on those who are most visible. They represent a small portion of the gay population, which is very diverse in attire, culture, color, education, and any other category you wish to apply. It seems you are unaware of the "bears", jocks, bikers, and others who don't stand out in the crowd.
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12875
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truthmaster wrote:
WI believe that people that are homophobic
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12876
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us to the question,
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Smile.
Because there's no possible way it could ever pass for a female

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12877
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Many have changed their understanding of gay people in the last 15 years, and it is possible many more will in the next 15 years, but that is still a long time to wait for equal treatment under the law as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and as promised in the founding documents, for those who have been denied equal treatment their entire lives. It is also a long time to wait for the young people who kill themselves every year because they can't assimilate their sexual orientation with the dehumanizing prejudice they were taught by the world from early childhood.

The science is in. All mainstream medical and social science organizations in the US agree, being gay is a natural expression of human love and bonding for a minority of the population. It has always been that way, and there is no longer any reasonable or scientifically supportable excuse for prejudice and discrimination. We also know for certain, that prejudice and discrimination lead to suffering and death. Now is the time to discard the unsupportable prejudice we have been taught from childhood, and treat others as you would yourself, under the law.
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12878
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are homophobic.
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12879
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us to the question,
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Smile.
Which brings up to the question,
Since you call yourself a "monster mutation", do you thin you should have been aborted?
You're worthless.:)
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12880
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are homophobic. I hope this doesn't disappoint you but I am not gay. However, I don't hate gay people. If more people like you and others on other threads would admit you are gay, maybe you would be happier?
Please don't call my lesbian daughter, Anne, a homophobe.
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12881
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mother of Anne wrote:
<quoted text> a homophobe.
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12882
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
While examples can be found to fulfill your stereotype and support your prejudice, that is not the full story of the reality of the wide range of same sex relationships. You simply do not see the many gay women who do not fit your stereotype.
I denied no range, I specifically addressed two extremes of the lesbian range.

I suspect you understood my question perfectly and are simply making a lame attempt to divert from it.

If you can't answer it, or don't want to, simply say so. But why would you try to twist and distort what I said? Do you think that honors your position???

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12883
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Not Yet Equal wrote:
Many have changed their understanding of gay people in the last 15 years, and it is possible many more will in the next 15 years, but that is still a long time to wait for equal treatment under the law as required by the 5th and 14th amendments, and as promised in the founding documents, for those who have been denied equal treatment their entire lives. It is also a long time to wait for the young people who kill themselves every year because they can't assimilate their sexual orientation with the dehumanizing prejudice they were taught by the world from early childhood.
The science is in. All mainstream medical and social science organizations in the US agree, being gay is a natural expression of human love and bonding for a minority of the population. It has always been that way, and there is no longer any reasonable or scientifically supportable excuse for prejudice and discrimination. We also know for certain, that prejudice and discrimination lead to suffering and death. Now is the time to discard the unsupportable prejudice we have been taught from childhood, and treat others as you would yourself, under the law.
You are right, thinking is always changing. Many times it runs in cycles. But that is reality, and reality never changes.

The science is not 'in'. It is coming in, which brings up genetic epi-markers. It is now the most likely explanation for homosexuality. A epi-marker defectively left on the wrong gender. This explains the question of homosexuality and evolution, and one of the many simple, but clear questions of how a orientation could violate the design of the anus. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Before we judge discrimination, we must determine if a relationship equates to marriage.

The most basic essence of marriage is this; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Out of all relationship types, gay couples are a direct defective failure of the primary purpose of evolution and mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12884
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings up to the question,
Since you call yourself a "monster mutation", do you thin you should have been aborted?
You're worthless.:)
Which brings up why a mother would murder her own child. Why did you think your child was worthless?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12885
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

boingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, gaymaster. What would you like non-gay people to refer to you as? Fruits? Dykes? Homies? Homos? Jotos? Etc? Are all politically incorrect. People refer to you as gay to be nice. Since every straight person on the planet refers to homosexuals as gay, they must all be gay is your theory? Maybe the gay lifestyle is affecting your brain. You are categorized and put in a box. That is just the way life is. In this day and age, a lot of people care and they are not willing to just look at two fags kissing in public and say, "oh look, how cute". Sorry, the vision of two bearded dudes kissing and fondling each other in public seems burned in my mind. Envision the ZZ-Top guys but fat fondling one another and kissing in public. I don't agree with heterosezual couples show too much affection in public, but dudes doing it is just flat out wrong. Have some level of respect. What doesn't bother you can be bothersome to others. Of course, you have the right to do as you please, but don't sit there in public grabbing one another's asses and slipping the dick around. Be respectful of other people. These are some of the reasons that people have issue with this crap. It's not so much the people being gay as the public expression. We wouldn't be open to a guy f@@@ing a woman for fondling her in public, so guys on guys don't fair any better. Respect. Maybe gay people have forgotten WTF is respect. Do as you wish behind closed doors. There are kids in public and people. Hard to answer the question of, "look daddy, those two guys were kissing, are they fags?...(Daddy looking for answers .... Uh they are just good friends son)".
Yes, we all accept gay people as humans, but don't take it too far, it's not cool.
Where the hell do you people get these ideas from? I've lived near and been to San Francisco for many years and even there I've never seen gays or straights acting like that. A quick kiss is the most I've seen, no public groping and penis fondling. Talk about unfounded fears, you people are really paranoid.
Truthmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12886
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"
I am not arguing with anyone. Just stating an opinion. No hate here.
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12887
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"
I know, Darling, but you must admit your lesbian arrangement has worked for years.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12888
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I denied no range, I specifically addressed two extremes of the lesbian range.
I suspect you understood my question perfectly and are simply making a lame attempt to divert from it.
If you can't answer it, or don't want to, simply say so. But why would you try to twist and distort what I said? Do you think that honors your position???
Smile.
You repeat that stereotype so often it appeares you believe all lesbians fit that model.

Why those who fulfill your stereotype do so, I have no idea. You'd have to ask them.
But why do you care?

It also appears your repeated use of this stereotype is intended to demean all lesbians.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12889
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, thinking is always changing. Many times it runs in cycles. But that is reality, and reality never changes.
The science is not 'in'. It is coming in, which brings up genetic epi-markers. It is now the most likely explanation for homosexuality. A epi-marker defectively left on the wrong gender. This explains the question of homosexuality and evolution, and one of the many simple, but clear questions of how a orientation could violate the design of the anus. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Before we judge discrimination, we must determine if a relationship equates to marriage.
The most basic essence of marriage is this; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Out of all relationship types, gay couples are a direct defective failure of the primary purpose of evolution and mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.
Smile.
When a fundamental right such as marriage is involved, we judge discrimination by the denial of equal treatment.

Your personal requirement is not a requirement of law. No law requires the ability for procreation. Same sex couples can fulfill all of the requirements, except for the gender requirement in those jurisdictions where gender restrictions still apply.

Your beliefs about anal sex are yours, and not shared by most who practice it. There is no inerrant harm, and it is not inherently demeaning for those who voluntarily practice it.

Yet not all men, and few women practice it, yet you use it as a way to demean all gay men and women.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12890
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "homophobe"
People who demonstrate anti-gay attitudes fulfill the definition of homophobe. No fear is required.

"Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and in some cases transgender and intersex people. Definitions refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear.[1][2][3] Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination[1][2] and violence on the basis of a perceived non-heterosexual orientation. In a 1998 address, author, activist, and civil rights leader Coretta Scott King stated that "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood."[4]" (Wiki)
Anne Ominous

Sayre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12892
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

"In the 1970's, to reinforce their sense of identity as a community, American homosexuals adopted the term gay to defile themselves and spoke of the gay community. Not content with an objective and scientific sounding name such as homosexuality, they created a positive denomination. Moreover, by this term, homosexuals wanted to answer the psychiatric argument that homosexuality was a result of unhappy childhood. They wanted to emphasize how joyful homosexuality is.

After creating a positive word to define themselves, homosexual activists invented a negative word to attack their opponents : homophobic. Like gay, homophobic is new a term adopted by the medias. Since phobia refers to a psychological symptom, the term homophobra shifts the accusation of mental disorder from the homosexual to any person hostile to homosexuality. "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 8 min TomInElPaso 145
Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians... 10 min NE Jade 8
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 18 min TomInElPaso 369
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 21 min ThatOneBand 872
Wisconsin, Indiana set to defend gay marriage b... 23 min Jaimie 16
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 51 min DNF 24
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min DNF 2,931
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 53 min Jerald 18
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr WasteWater 238
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 54,784
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••