Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12364 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Pole

El Paso, TX

#12829 Dec 15, 2012
Still hiding by trying a different name. And still fixated with gays. You get hot when the hogs flex their hoof at you and give you that knowing squeal . Bet that makes the rest of your inbred get angry knowing instead you getting bacon, the bacon gets you.

A photo of your you and your family would leave people thinking it was phot chopped because you all look alike including the hogs.

The only cheer you hear is when you get the bacon..what, smooth, petro, jimmy etc.

You are so stupid not only do use others names and now try to use their lines.

Get on that banjo, green tooth, crossed eyed biatch living in an outhouse.
What

Bedford, MA

#12830 Dec 15, 2012
Ok, let's all cut out the BSing and let the people who were posting serious gay issues on here make progress. It's a little too easy to derail these serious conversations with giberish.
POS

Shanghai, China

#12831 Dec 15, 2012
What wrote:
Ok, let's all cut out the BSing and let the people who were posting serious gay issues on here make progress. It's a little too easy to derail these serious conversations with giberish.
Go away stop bothering me, I'm having a moment. What a crying ass bitch you are DC. Delusional whinny ass punk you turned out to be. Where my banjo? Is that you mah? pah? someone help me please.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12832 Dec 15, 2012
Oh so now you want to stop.

Start by stop by hiding behind your multiple names. Aka smooth, what, jimmy, palo, etc.

You wanted a beat down, you got it! Next time don't squeal trash and expect others to stay silent. You inbred ff.
P O L E

Bedford, MA

#12833 Dec 15, 2012
The only thing you know how to beat down is that large pole in front of your mouth. To quote, Billy Boy C, "well Monika, it ain't gunna suck itself". Now stop talking with your mouthful. We all know that you are petro's gay twin.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12834 Dec 15, 2012
I see you like the pole so much, it is in caps. That's a good pole, respect the name.

You inbred fixated gay and animal fixated biatch.
POLE

Bedford, MA

#12835 Dec 15, 2012
Sorry little Pole, we couldn't understand you, it's hard to make out your words with that big weiner in your mouth. Finish it off first so that you can speak clearly.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12836 Dec 15, 2012
A response means you understand.

Now get busy with the banjo so jimmy can't produce some legit sausage not that inbred crap.

Yeah I like that respect, keep it in caps. It shows your submission.
Big Pole

Bedford, MA

#12837 Dec 15, 2012
Yes, you know all about submission. You've run away crying like a little biatch more than once. Now you hide behind the banjo and the hogs. Must like them howg balls. You know, petro, it isn't healthy to breed with howgs. Come to think of it, it may be unlawful. Just make sure to speak without a mouthful, makes your words sound like your full of fluids.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12838 Dec 15, 2012
That's right keep the name in caps. The only behind hogs and banjos and hogs is you.
Keep yourself splinter free, when we say play the banjo we mean music !
Ah yes, cowardice, still hiding!
Telephone Pole

Bedford, MA

#12839 Dec 15, 2012
Ok, Petro/hogman/pole/chvez/marque z/smith/lincoln, let's take the silliness back to the PETRO pages. We have no right to infringe upon the serious conversations that were going on here from Anne Omnious and Connie Lingus and Co.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12840 Dec 15, 2012
Is that what you call serious talk. Coming from the inbred that uses multiple ids and constantly squeals like a pig on the blogs.
Petro

Bedford, MA

#12841 Dec 15, 2012
Pole wrote:
Is that what you call serious talk. Coming from the inbred that uses multiple ids and constantly squeals like a pig on the blogs.
I'm saying we take the stupidity to the other forum so these people can continue their discourse on gay marriage, something that you would be very familiar with and helpful in contributing if you could only remove the cucumber from your mouth.
Pole

El Paso, TX

#12842 Dec 15, 2012
The only course you interested in, is intercourse with animals and your family.
So your delusional self thinks you run the blog. Lol, you are a bigger joke than we thought.

Just stfu. Go back to playing the banjo.not with it.
Lawnmaster

United States

#12843 Dec 16, 2012
I think all of you are not nice to the great pendejo. Please be nice and allow him in the spirit of the holidays to come out and admit his desire for men. His post reek of desperation. Be kind.
POS

Shanghai, China

#12844 Dec 16, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
I think all of you are not nice to the great pendejo. Please be nice and allow him in the spirit of the holidays to come out and admit his desire for men. His post reek of desperation. Be kind.
Ok, Tis the season to be culo, fa-la-la-la-la----la-la-la. The prick, deserved everything that came his way
Pole

Bedford, MA

#12846 Dec 16, 2012
Pole wrote:
The only course you interested in, is intercourse with animals and your family.
So your delusional self thinks you run the blog. Lol, you are a bigger joke than we thought.
Just stfu. Go back to playing the banjo.not with it.
I like big poles, animal culos and incest with my brother petro.

My name is Pole and I approved this message.
Lawnmaster

United States

#12847 Dec 16, 2012
it is my hope the great pendejo is not bullied for loving men. His posts reek of desperation or extreme wanting to be accept as gay. Everyone has a right to gay. For some reason I suspect the great pendejo comes from generations of gay men. In spirit of the holiday be gentle with the guy and allow him to express his love for men.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#12848 Dec 16, 2012
I'd like to stage a series of public demonstrations where BOTH the Holy Bible AND the Quran are BURNED!

This will likely set off a series of national RIOTS whereupon (1) Lotsa fundamantalist Christians and devout Muslims will KILL EACH OTHER(the funsie part!) and (2) The government will put pressure on the U.S. Supreme Court next year to declare DOMA unconstitutional and advocates of same-sex marriage will get what they want AND we won't have to hear about this bulls*it anymore.

I don't know why the militant gays didn't think of this strategy from day one instead of parading around in speedos with lispy vocals and limp wrists, or perhaps the closet lesbian who before she comes out looks no more androgynous than, say, Rachel Maddow, but upon coming out feels the "obligation" to shave her head and get mega-tattoos.

I don't respect extreme flamboyance in ANY "liberation" movement that's looked down upon and trying to go 'legit'. Generic "Booker T. Washington-ism" applies to them EVEN MORE than it did to early Blacks. I feel the same way about the marijuana legalization movement too. Pot legalization rallies could do without those who over-bash all "synthetic" medicines - even longtime proven ones with no bad side effects - or the kind of Jainist freaktoids with their smug vegan attitudes.

Again, they're both trying for mainstream acceptance, but ultimately ruining it for fellow comrades who are basically normal in other regards.
Lawnmaster

United States

#12849 Dec 16, 2012
Bernard Continelli wrote:
I'd like to stage a series of public demonstrations where BOTH the Holy Bible AND the Quran are BURNED!
This will likely set off a series of national RIOTS whereupon (1) Lotsa fundamantalist Christians and devout Muslims will KILL EACH OTHER(the funsie part!) and (2) The government will put pressure on the U.S. Supreme Court next year to declare DOMA unconstitutional and advocates of same-sex marriage will get what they want AND we won't have to hear about this bulls*it anymore.
I don't know why the militant gays didn't think of this strategy from day one instead of parading around in speedos with lispy vocals and limp wrists, or perhaps the closet lesbian who before she comes out looks no more androgynous than, say, Rachel Maddow, but upon coming out feels the "obligation" to shave her head and get mega-tattoos.
I don't respect extreme flamboyance in ANY "liberation" movement that's looked down upon and trying to go 'legit'. Generic "Booker T. Washington-ism" applies to them EVEN MORE than it did to early Blacks. I feel the same way about the marijuana legalization movement too. Pot legalization rallies could do without those who over-bash all "synthetic" medicines - even longtime proven ones with no bad side effects - or the kind of Jainist freaktoids with their smug vegan attitudes.
Again, they're both trying for mainstream acceptance, but ultimately ruining it for fellow comrades who are basically normal in other regards.
You need to visit Iran or Afghanistan to do it. Make sure you have a will. You will be on world news I will be proud of you. Do me a favor an the take the great pendejo with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 10,991
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min who cares 15,043
News Australian Gay-Marriage Crusader Was Fugitive W... 15 min Roak 5
bzjs 22 min esad 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 38,666
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 183
News The Men Kissing to Fight Anti-Gay HateBy Samant... 2 hr Imprtnrd 16
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 26
More from around the web