Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12365 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Urm Omma

Tewksbury, MA

#12686 Dec 8, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Let's start a rumor that all straight people have killed themselves.
Annie,

I heard today through the grapevine that straight people are all eating live rattlesnakes and sticking telephone poles up their azzes. It's the latest thing. Also hear that marriage is way below 50 percent and going out of style fast.

Urm
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

#12687 Dec 8, 2012
Normal people aren't getting married because queers are. We don't want to be in the same shoe box with you.
What

United States

#12688 Dec 9, 2012
Urm Omma wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie,
I heard today through the grapevine that straight people are all eating live rattlesnakes and sticking telephone poles up their azzes. It's the latest thing. Also hear that marriage is way below 50 percent and going out of style fast.
Urm
Your meat stick is waiting ya pink panty dandy
What

El Paso, TX

#12689 Dec 9, 2012
Comment 12668 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

#12690 Dec 9, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
Normal people aren't getting married because queers are. We don't want to be in the same shoe box with you.
Now Anne, you know you and your lesbian lover were recipients of a very expensive marriage for which your baby daddy and I paid, so that shoebox of which you speak is going to get extremely crowded.
What

Pompano Beach, FL

#12691 Dec 9, 2012
What wrote:
Comment 12668 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
What?
What

El Paso, TX

#12692 Dec 9, 2012
Comment12691 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
What

El Monte, CA

#12693 Dec 9, 2012
Comment 12692 posted by someone too ashamed to admit that he is homosexual. Please help him come out.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#12694 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cultural constriction of mating behavior. Gay couples are disqualified. Does not even qualify for discrimination.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Mating behavior supersedes law.
Love bears fruit through mating behavior. SS unions are totally desolate.
No prejudice, just the facts.
But keep trying.
Smirk.
All of your smirks and zings fail to change the fact you are expressing your personal prejudice, not the reality of law or human love and bonding.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12695 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cultural constriction of mating behavior. Gay couples are disqualified. Does not even qualify for discrimination.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Mating behavior supersedes law.
Love bears fruit through mating behavior. SS unions are totally desolate.
No prejudice, just the facts.
But keep trying.
Smirk.
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your smirks and zings fail to change the fact you are expressing your personal prejudice, not the reality of law or human love and bonding.
1. Please, be specific. What of what I stated above is personal prejudice?

2. Please, be specific. What of what I stated above denies the reality of human love and bonding?

3. Please, be specific. How does accurately describing the fundamental basis of marriage deny any legal authority?

:-)
What

El Paso, TX

#12696 Dec 9, 2012
Comment 12693 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

#12697 Dec 9, 2012
Not Done Babbling wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your smirks and zings fail to change the fact you are expressing your personal prejudice, not the reality of law or human love and bonding.
And all of your incessant babbling fails to change the fact that you are an idiot that just keeps parroting the same mis-information over and over again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12698 Dec 9, 2012
The fundamental basis of marriage is a cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

There is an obvious distinction between redumbant gender couples and diverse gendered couples. You know, the union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus.

Which brings us to the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning factor of anal sex. A violent abuse of evolutionary design.

On a more personal level, a love relationship between diverse genders results in human fruit. The singular birthplace of every single other relationship. Worth of distinction and protection. You are a product of such. However, your duplicate relationship is absolutely desolate. There is no more a profound distinction...

All of this makes it absolutely idiotic to equate the two relationships. A silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. A counterfeit that becomes more and more exposed the closer it is joined to the real thing.

Smile.
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

#12699 Dec 9, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of your incessant babbling fails to change the fact that you are an idiot that just keeps parroting the same mis-information over and over again.
Now Anne, you know what your therapist told you about doing it with parrots.
Bonafides

Brooklyn, NY

#12700 Dec 10, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of your incessant babbling fails to change the fact that you are an idiot that just keeps parroting the same mis-information over and over again.
Annie, the SCOTUS has agreed to rule on gay marriage, and you know that they're going to rule in support of it.

When that happens, where will you go to live?
Anne Ominous

Sayre, PA

#12701 Dec 10, 2012
Bonafides wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, the SCOTUS has agreed to rule on gay marriage
yes, I know. That's excellent news!
and you know that they're going to rule in support of it.
LOL, neither I nor you know anything of the kind.
When that happens, where will you go to live?
I already live in a State that forbids homosexual marriage.
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12702 Dec 10, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
This article explains the election losses well...
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12d/s...
Fortunately these are all referendum states and we'll get the issue back on the ballot soon, better prepared.
Also let's not forget what happened to the scumbag Republicans that imposed homosexual marriage on New York. The people didn't have the opportunity to vote on the law, but they sure as hell had the opportunity to make their displeasure know in the recent election. Good luck finding new jobs, scumbags.
LOL
:)
Good Point... Jim Alesi from Mornoe County didn't even run as he knew he could never win re-election. Roy McDonald was beaten in the primary and is gone, and so is Steve Saland from Hudson. All voted against the wishes of those they serve, and now all 3 are GONE.
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12703 Dec 10, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I know. That's excellent news!
<quoted text>
LOL, neither I nor you know anything of the kind.
<quoted text>
I already live in a State that forbids homosexual marriage.
And once the SCOTUS finally shoots this down and leaves it up to the states as they are not going to override 33 states amended laws or constitutions, Prop 8 will be upheld and California voters will have won a major victory
Anne Ominous

Sayre, PA

#12704 Dec 10, 2012
JoeSchmoe wrote:
<quoted text>Good Point... Jim Alesi from Mornoe County didn't even run as he knew he could never win re-election. Roy McDonald was beaten in the primary and is gone, and so is Steve Saland from Hudson. All voted against the wishes of those they serve, and now all 3 are GONE.
Alesi was the only smart one. He realized that he fcked up and didn't have a chance.

Now we set our sights on the puppetmaster of this little play, Cuomo.
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12705 Dec 10, 2012
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the constitution does it say equal fundamental rights may be denied based on the popular opinion of the majority?
The reason we have a constitution and bill of rights was to prevent the majority from restricting the equal rights of the minority.
Gee I don't know.. When a small group of people thought slavery was ok,, was it the majority that overrulled that, because we weren't supposed to base people on the color of there skin? Souther Plantation owners thought it was perfectly OK. The the minority group they represented, were they overuled by the Constitution. Who protected them and there interests? If we believe what you're stating then slavery would be OK today, because we can't let the rights of the minority be overulled by the majority?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 min NorCal Native 5,812
News California Assembly moves to expand sex educati... 6 min Magic Utah Uwear 12
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 8 min tongangodz 3,899
News Colorado valedictorian comes out during graduat... 8 min Magic Utah Uwear 26
News France awaits Vatican word on ambassador said t... 13 min Magic Utah Uwear 3
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 33,400
News Ireland same-sex marriage 30 min NoahLovesU 463
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 55 min NoahLovesU 2,714
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr NoahLovesU 21,931
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 113
More from around the web