NOM Chairman Eastman Attacks Chief Justice Roberts For Adopting

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 13
The Chairman of the National Organization for Marriage has attacked Chief Justice Roberts for adopting his two children with his wife Jane Roberts. Full Story

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2013
That's right, dirt-bag, call Judge Roberts' family "second rate". That will bolster your case when it comes before him. Just how stupid are these people?
Wiseowl

Bronx, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Unless of course he is laying the foundation for claiming that Roberts was prejudiced (if he approves gay marriage) because of his attack. Of course, and most likely, he is just a shmuck.
SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Load gun. Point at foot. Pull trigger.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2013
RalphB wrote:
That's right, dirt-bag, call Judge Roberts' family "second rate". That will bolster your case when it comes before him. Just how stupid are these people?
Without a doubt they are incredibly stupid, but I think that even more importantly, they are becoming increasingly desperate and are now teetering on the brink of insanity.

Science, logic, and popular opinion have all turned against them; now they are throwing darts willy-nilly, hoping that one of them will hit a target.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 14, 2013
So adopted kids are second class citizens too...

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#8 Mar 14, 2013
The preponderance of the evidence shows the relationship between the parents and child is the determining factor for success, not the gender of the parents, nor their biological connection.

Adoption is not the same as a step child relationship:

"Although remarriage of a father or mother can have bad consequences for children, when a couple adopts a baby unrelated to either of them its prospects are much brighter... parents treat their adopted children just as well as biological children."

"Two recent studies help to clarify the issue of how well adoptive children are treated. The first, published in 2007, found that children in adoptive households are treated better than children in homes with two genetic parents."

Whatever the reasons for the Cinderella effect, it is now quite clear that it is not triggered by a lack of genetic relationship. After all, adoptive parents take better care of children than birth parents do. It seems that caring for children, related or not, involves a deep human need that is better satisfied by adoption than step-parenting."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human...

Equal legal recognition for same sex parent families will not affect the rights or relationships of opposite sex parent families.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Where's Maggie when you need her!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#17 Mar 14, 2013
SirAndrew wrote:
Load gun. Point at foot. Pull trigger.
I think Charles Cooper has done this many times while trying to defend the proponents of Prop 8......lol!!!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Good grief, what a stretch this article is. Attacking? Give me a break. This is the kind of hyperbole you get when article is written by a blogger with an agenda rather than an objective reporter.
Burnece

Alexandria, VA

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
wow... nom hates children too... probably puppies next/// yep they exemplify the american christain
Heard you molest children just like queers do. How do you live with yourself?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 15, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Dead I hope

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 15, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
heck i heard the people of nom even hate their own children because they remind them of sex... kinda like R1 does with little boys
Well he is a registered child molester, only hope his probation officer would find out he was using a computer for hate speech..

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#26 Mar 15, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Probably at the breakfast bar getting "seconds"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min hal 26,992
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 min Frankie Rizzo 4,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Religionthebiglie 51,302
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST LYING SACK OF SHlT? 9 min Righteous123 2
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 14 min Rick in Kansas 70
'Those who live in love live in God': Watch as ... 28 min Lover Boy 10
What Would You Like Two Do With NE Jade 57 min Righteous123 10
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr NorCal Native 5,307
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 3,127
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 3 hr WasteWater 39
More from around the web