Gay, Bisexual Black Men At High Risk ...

Gay, Bisexual Black Men At High Risk For HIV

There are 62 comments on the 10News story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Gay, Bisexual Black Men At High Risk For HIV. In it, 10News reports that:

Only one in 500 Americans is a black gay or bisexual male, but black men who have sex with men account for one in four new HIV infections in the United States, according to a new report by the Black AIDS Institute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10News.

“The Love Below”

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#27 Jul 23, 2012
I believe the poverty mindset is strong in some people, and they have low self esteem. Latinos are right behind blacks, and poverty plays a part, and also, education. I see young girls with multiple kids a lot now, I dont live where I use too. Also, some of these young guys are poor, and the women, and they will sleep with someone for a dollar. In Atlanta, their is a street in midtown, where their are male prostitutes, and I see white men, when I got to the gas station, pick up these men. White men pay for sex with these poor black and latin men. When I was leaving the gas station, I saw one white man pull over, and pick up this young guy. I never thought of their being male prostitutes, but their are, and me living not to far from midtown, I see a lot of white men in nice cars, picking up street men.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Jul 23, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I believe the poverty mindset is strong in some people, and they have low self esteem. Latinos are right behind blacks, and poverty plays a part, and also, education. I see young girls with multiple kids a lot now, I dont live where I use too. Also, some of these young guys are poor, and the women, and they will sleep with someone for a dollar. In Atlanta, their is a street in midtown, where their are male prostitutes, and I see white men, when I got to the gas station, pick up these men. White men pay for sex with these poor black and latin men. When I was leaving the gas station, I saw one white man pull over, and pick up this young guy. I never thought of their being male prostitutes, but their are, and me living not to far from midtown, I see a lot of white men in nice cars, picking up street men.
Good. Somebody on these boards knows what's really behind the numbers.

Thanks for posting that.

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#29 Jul 23, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
Oh!Lord! All of u need educated!!!!!!!
educating, not educated......hahahahahahaha

“The Love Below”

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#30 Jul 24, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Somebody on these boards knows what's really behind the numbers.
Thanks for posting that.
Your welcome. Whites are spreading it to blacks, and blacks are spreading it to other blacks (more), and whites are spreading it to other whites, its a bad circle, but we got the worst end of it! A lot of white men are on the Down Low, but they are more open about their sexuality, and its not questioned like a black mans sexuality is, so some black men hide it. Some of these white men come to my place of business, and they are with their DL lover, and then their wife calls for them. You cant say anything, but we discuss what we see, and this goes for all races, but black men are pinned for the "Down low behavior". From what I see, their are just as many white men on the DL.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#31 Jul 24, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
Two kisses from me to you.
:) Love you too.
RN

Nitro, WV

#32 Jul 24, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Happens everywhere. WV has male prostitutes too honey. It's not just the poor that have HIV &/or AIDS......
Bluntforce

Medina, OH

#33 Jul 24, 2012
That damn HIV virus is racist!! Where's Reverend Al and Jesse? Where be the Black Panther's? No justice, No peace. This be worse than Trayvon....
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#34 Jul 24, 2012
behemecoytal wrote:
White skin.is feminine and white males are gayest people around.
LOL...WHAT?

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#39 Jul 24, 2012
HIV/AIDS = optional

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#42 Jul 24, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome. Whites are spreading it to blacks, and blacks are spreading it to other blacks (more), and whites are spreading it to other whites, its a bad circle, but we got the worst end of it! A lot of white men are on the Down Low, but they are more open about their sexuality, and its not questioned like a black mans sexuality is, so some black men hide it. Some of these white men come to my place of business, and they are with their DL lover, and then their wife calls for them. You cant say anything, but we discuss what we see, and this goes for all races, but black men are pinned for the "Down low behavior". From what I see, their are just as many white men on the DL.
Not accurate history there, but race isn't the issue. Poverty and under-education and disaffection are.
Two White Crows

AOL

#45 Jul 25, 2012
pual wrote:
The virus was made to kill negros.
Wow.....!!

was made to kill knigguhs ?

too bad the shyyt didnt work cause knigguhs still be breedin like rats .

dayuuuuuuuuum
Two White Crows

AOL

#46 Jul 25, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Two kisses from me to you.
This isnt the homo forum Mr.Homo.

Matter of fact why are you still here preachin about the virtures of being a sick twisted pervert ?

Its still not too late to kill yourself you do know that , right ?

queeer.
Two White Crows

AOL

#47 Jul 25, 2012
Classic_s wrote:
You can't "drive" a person to be gay, they're born that way.
I suppose you're gonna blame the Colorado massacre on the Black Feminist movement too.
Gays are born that way ?

Really ?

So, does his mean that men who rape women are born that way ?

How about robbers that steal your car are they also born that way as well ?

YOU people are always trying to find excuses for sick immoral behaviour.

So, why arent you trying to find excuses for Sandusky's behaviour in the Penn State trial cause after all he was a sick phaggot ....right ????

stupid dumb fk.
RayofSun

UK

#48 Jul 25, 2012

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#49 Jul 25, 2012
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.....!!

was made to kill knigguhs ?

too bad the shyyt didnt work cause knigguhs still be breedin like rats .

dayuuuuuuuuum
...with white women.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#50 Jul 25, 2012
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are born that way ?

Really ?

So, does his mean that men who rape women are born that way ?

How about robbers that steal your car are they also born that way as well ?

YOU people are always trying to find excuses for sick immoral behaviour.

So, why arent you trying to find excuses for Sandusky's behaviour in the Penn State trial cause after all he was a sick phaggot ....right ????

stupid dumb fk.
Damn. You should slow down with meth smoking, Zeke.
Two White Crows

AOL

#51 Jul 25, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
...with white women.
Knigguh will you just hush yoself so i can educate these poe dumb mofo's ?

and get yo azzz back to the hood and stay yo azzz away from dat weeed too.
Peaches

Texas City, TX

#52 Jul 25, 2012
pual wrote:
The virus was made to kill negros.
This virus do not pick and choose who body it will destroy. It will kill anyone who come in contract with it.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#53 Jul 25, 2012
Anyone that has sex is at high risk for HIV AIDS. Believe that, especially those that are promiscuous
and don't protect themselves.
Two White Crows

AOL

#54 Jul 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>This virus do not pick and choose who body it will destroy. It will kill anyone who come in contract with it.
Yeah but knigguhs gots it moe than anyone so dont be havin sex wit the mofo's dat come out of prison cause yo azz will be gettin it next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 5 min Trump is a joke 85
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min EdmondWA 17,624
News Rupert Everett is 'drawn to the fall of Oscar W... 17 min Todd 2
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 27 min Todd 640
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 36 min American Independent 975
News Dolly Parton Discusses Gay Rumors, Losing a Dra... (Nov '12) 50 min larry 11
God Bless President Trump 58 min Frankie Rizzo 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 3 hr GodSmacked 27,300
More from around the web