Immigration law means hard choices fo...

Immigration law means hard choices for gay couples

There are 2 comments on the WDSU-TV New Orleans story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Immigration law means hard choices for gay couples. In it, WDSU-TV New Orleans reports that:

Melanie Servetas lived the American dream. She had a six-figure salary as an executive with Wells Fargo, a Jaguar and a three-bedroom house in sunny Southern California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDSU-TV New Orleans.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2013
It's a peaceful Sunday and my dad/his wife is about to arrive. I choose not to touch this subject because I don't believe in Homosexuality. Why? Because of the children and all what they have to deal with as it is in this sick world.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2013
such bullshit.

if that bitch wanted her lover to be with her, all they need to do is get a visa.

if her lover is not a criminal, then, there would be no problem for her to come over on a visa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 min PAGAN WOODEN WHEE... 6,541
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 2 min Peterwad 3
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 min Reverend Alan 1,655
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 5 min Respect71 763
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 7 min Peterwad 53
News CO lawmaker: Gay Scout leaders will molest kids 12 min SirAndrew 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 24,057
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 26 min Reverend Alan 1,164
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Reverend Alan 8,072
More from around the web