Discrimination protections overturned

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: www.saljournal.com 47

Salinans voted to overturn the city's protections from discrimination for gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered persons five months after they went into effect.

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#21 Nov 11, 2012
What do you expect? This is KKKansas, land of Fred Phelps. Those inbred hicks are the scum of humanity.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No basement, wanted to have one built, but since I live next to a slough, I can't get a permit for one.
No. You wouldn't. Water table is too high.

ANYthing safe below ground? A ditch with a good lid?
Carl

Harlingen, TX

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
What do you expect? This is KKKansas, land of Fred Phelps. Those inbred hicks are the scum of humanity.
We are the "scum of humanity" simply because we want our values respected?

Seriously, stop encroaching upon our freedom of religion by forcing us, under penalty of law, to enshrine, affirm, and to participate in your lifestyles. I don't want you teaching my kid at school. I don't want kids anywhere, for any reason, exposed to homosexuality until they are of age of consent.

The verdict is in. The science has already been done, and homosexuality is a harmful, destructive reality - a reality that is a trainwreck typified by abyssmal degeneracy.

Our laws are not designed for the molly-coddling of the Few, but for the good of the Many. Luckily you gays have this Nation's media to brainwash and distort people's perceptions of what is and what aint. God help us All.
Carl

Harlingen, TX

#24 Nov 12, 2012
And a query for Kansas Rick and Sniper.

Does gaining official access to our Nation's kids in schools, and unleashing numerous frivilious lawsuits upon Christians make up for the self loathing you feel within your own homosexualit?. Does it somehow sweeten things knowing that you have state-sanctioned forced-affirmation of your lifestyle on the American Majority? Or does it leave you strangely empty and perpetually-unsatisfied and in need for ever-greater conquests of the American People? Just wanted to get a gay activists perspective of things.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Carl wrote:
Seriously, stop encroaching upon our freedom of religion by forcing us, under penalty of law, to enshrine, affirm, and to participate in your lifestyles. I don't want you teaching my kid at school. I don't want kids anywhere, for any reason, exposed to homosexuality until they are of age of consent.
The verdict is in. The science has already been done, and homosexuality is a harmful, destructive reality - a reality that is a trainwreck typified by abyssmal degeneracy.
Our laws are not designed for the molly-coddling of the Few, but for the good of the Many. Luckily you gays have this Nation's media to brainwash and distort people's perceptions of what is and what aint. God help us All.
What a stupid and bigoted thing to say. You are one sad pathetic human being to be attacking us homosexuals. You are no better than people who claim Jews control the US media or black people are inferior. Go to hell ahole.
Jean

Wichita, KS

#27 Nov 12, 2012
well, im not taking sides either way on this as im an Athiest and could honestly not give a rats ass about this issue seeing as how i dont care. The only reason i am here is to remind the poster above me that Yes, Jews do control the american media and they have done so for the better part of 80 years. Kazar jews to be exact. if you dont know what that is, look it up. they arent true jewish people. true jewish people have morals and ethics, Kazar's do not.
Carl

Harlingen, TX

#28 Nov 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid and bigoted thing to say. You are one sad pathetic human being to be attacking us homosexuals. You are no better than people who claim Jews control the US media or black people are inferior. Go to hell ahole.
Okay, again, again, again and again, we see a homosexual commentator hitching their wagon to the noble victimhood of other historically oppressed groups. Stop!

Apples to oranges comparison between a sexual perversion (a choice) and those other immutable characteristics.

If you wish to gleam your just due empathy, do it on the intrinsic merits of your own condition, and stop riding the victimhood coattails of others'.

It's gotten so predictable you can set your watch to it: any time you see somebody chime in on these forums, as soon as they mention Jews, women, or Blacks, you automatically know their point is meritless moot.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Carl wrote:
And a query for Kansas Rick and Sniper.
In spite of the efforts of some in our species who have throughout history, gone to often obscene lengths to eliminate the alleged problems of homosexuality and/or homosexuals, we are still here and we're no longer afraid of you. Your problems with your malinformed fantasies are not our problem and they should not be made the problem of American youth. Whether you like it or not, people need to learn about homosexuality in a sane and rational manner and you are living proof that that ain't happening at home. People who happen to be homosexual and choose to live as such, deserve fair and equal treatment in our society and are entitled to the equal protection of the laws. About those lawsuits you be whining about, they are actually very few and very far between and you hear about them because they are able to prove illegal discrimination took place. If you want to talk about disturbing lawsuits, let's talk about Dave Parker's legal freakout/publicity stunt over his kindergartener being taught that some of his classmates might have a family much different than the one he had and that some might have two mommies or two daddies, or how about the lawsuit challenging passage of same sex marriage in New York, or how about the lawsuit out in California demanding the right to inflict psychological therapies on their children, which have not only been proved to be horribly ineffective, but psychologically, emotionally and spiritually harmful in adults. Now there's a collection of lawsuits to be proud of and that's just the short list. I'm sorry that your choice of bigotries is rapidly becoming passe, but trust us, in the long run, it will be for the better of all of us.
Carl

Harlingen, TX

#31 Nov 16, 2012
The fact that NY same sex marriage was passed with so much political threats to would-be opposers, and how NY Democratic Senatr Ruben Diaz, the lone Democratic holdout, had to seek help from the FBI for the death threats and stalking of him and his family attests to the corrupt enviornment it was passed in and it does merit a lawsuit.

And the Caliornia lawsuit was geared toward the children who experience sexual confusion after being molested (by gays), and the parents would not be allowed to get counselling to resolve that confusion.

Parker was just pulling a publicity stunt? Bet you'd like to prove that. Just wondering, what did he possibly have to gain?

Your weak list of representations is apples-to-oranges compared to the brute-force facist tactics those who push homosexuality dole out.

As I've said, you are a rank-and-file hedonistic revolutionary, and you and your ilk adhere to a scorched earth policy in the aquisition of your rights. And it's so uncanny that noone can detect this, for the mainstream media is potecting and sheilding gay activists from any and all scrutiny at all costs.

Organized homosexuality is the most destructive movement this planet has ever seen. It is truly a Satanic movement. It is eternally evil. At least Jihadist are fighting for Allah, while you gay activists are just fighting to make the world ever more increasingly receptive and tolerant to perversion and debauchery.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 16, 2012
If all 9-12 millions of us actually decided on a "scorched earth policy", General Sherman would look like a slacker.
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#33 Nov 17, 2012
Carl wrote:
the Caliornia lawsuit was geared toward the children who experience sexual confusion after being molested
Hearsay. Dismissed. NEXT!

this one

#34 Nov 17, 2012
The New York Courts have spoken, equality in marriage was enacted according to the laws of the state and is therefore constitutionally acceptable. The lawsuit failed, completely.

The California lawsuit is demanding a right of parents to inflict discredited and harmful therapies on their own children. No matter how noble a fantasy you concoct to rationalize that, there is no getting around that reality.

According to multiple accounts, after Parker told school officials and the police that he wasn't leaving if he wasn't under arrest, he began making calls on his cell phone. Photos of his arrest were up on the Mass Resistance website even before local media had the story.

You may have won the battle here in Salina, but you have already lost the war. I feel sorry for you.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#35 Nov 18, 2012
Carl wrote:
Organized homosexuality is the most destructive movement this planet has ever seen. It is truly a Satanic movement. It is eternally evil. At least Jihadist are fighting for Allah, while you gay activists are just fighting to make the world ever more increasingly receptive and tolerant to perversion and debauchery.
You really believe this stuff?

How is a natural god-given trait that harms NO ONE destructive, or Satanic? How is marrying and forming families Satanic? How is decreasing suicides and increasing acceptance for gay youth destructive?

Do you think this way because your mind fills with sex and sex acts when you hear about gay folks living perverse mind, and not the fault of the folks you are obsessing about.

You are a sad soul, and I'll pray for you.

United States

#36 Nov 18, 2012
Carl wrote:
As I've said, you are a rank-and-file hedonistic revolutionary, and you and your ilk adhere to a scorched earth policy in the aquisition of your rights. And it's so uncanny that noone can detect this, for the mainstream media is potecting and sheilding gay activists from any and all scrutiny at all costs.
Wanting equality under the law makes one a revolutionary? I guess that means every single American is one, in your book.

And, has is ever occurred to you that the reason no one else sees it like you do is because you are simply wrong? Wouldn't that be the most logical answer?

There is no "scorched earth" policy. Equality under the law leaves NO such damage behind.

It only strengthens the country we live in.

United States

#37 Nov 18, 2012
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, again, again, again and again, we see a homosexual commentator hitching their wagon to the noble victimhood of other historically oppressed groups. Stop!
Why? Irrational discrimination is the same throughout history, regardless of the group it is aimed against. Denying the basic civil and human rights of women, blacks, or even religious groups comes from the same types of ignorance, cause the same types of harm, and have the same legal and societal remedies.

Pretending that it is impossible to learn form historical errors is never a bright idea.

And even you understand this. You said "OTHER" historically oppressed groups. At least you are beginning to understand that gay folks are being oppressed in the same way the other groups were.

It's a start in the right direction for you.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 18, 2012
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "values" ARE respected in that you are entirely free to LIVE BY THEM, not to impose them on others not so inclined. Not directly. Not through the agency of Government.

Your "values" are YOUR values.

CIVIL marriage has nothing to do with your "values".

I strongly suggest that you get out of your head once in a while.
Dale

Harlingen, TX

#39 Nov 19, 2012
I see some more gay punits recycling the same generic, gay-media-controlled talking points.

I have come to realize, there is no manner of collateral damage gay activists wont sanction in the pursuit of their tyranny.

If that means finally conquering an America that is a devastated wasteland as a result of their tyranny, than so be it. The toll "equality" as exacted on this once-proud Nation has been nothing short of devastating.

United States

#40 Nov 19, 2012
Dale wrote:
I see some more gay punits recycling the same generic, gay-media-controlled talking points.
I have come to realize, there is no manner of collateral damage gay activists wont sanction in the pursuit of their tyranny.
If that means finally conquering an America that is a devastated wasteland as a result of their tyranny, than so be it. The toll "equality" as exacted on this once-proud Nation has been nothing short of devastating.
That didn't make a bit of sense. One would think you are a bit irrational and paranoid.

I can assure you that gay folks aren't going to cause a bit of harm to the country we love by insisting on equal protection under the law, and end to anti-gay bullying in schools, and marriage equality.

You see, hard working citizens, well educated youth, and strong families IMPROVE society.

So, you can let go of your fears.

this one

#41 Nov 19, 2012
Dale wrote:
I see someone who keeps changing the name he is using as if that might fool anyone into believing that there is more than one opinion at work on your side.
Dale wrote:
Let's see. You have advocated for the repeal of an ordinance aimed at preventing discrimination in the public square, praised efforts to deny an equal right to marry to those who would marry their own sex and cheered a lawsuit demanding a right to inflict ineffective and harmful psychological therapies on minors. Just who is inflicting on society again?
Dale wrote:
The only toll seems to be on your own psyche dear. We seemed to have wreaked havoc to nothing more than your imagination.
Name

Harlingen, TX

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I see someone who keeps changing the name he is using as if that might fool anyone into believing that there is more than one opinion at work on your side.
<quoted text>Let's see. You have advocated for the repeal of an ordinance aimed at preventing discrimination in the public square, praised efforts to deny an equal right to marry to those who would marry their own sex and cheered a lawsuit demanding a right to inflict ineffective and harmful psychological therapies on minors. Just who is inflicting on society again?
<quoted text>The only toll seems to be on your own psyche dear. We seemed to have wreaked havoc to nothing more than your imagination.
And you gay activists, as is the case with so many revolutionaries, haven't pondered the true aftermath of your efforts. As I've said, your goals and open Christianity are mutually-exclusive.

What you activists are striving for is to recreate society in your own image (and anyone who follows gay activism can attest to the stunning amount of power you command to do it with). Hell, you've already have the Media and Entertainment Industry in a stranglehold, and by extension, Corporate America and it's whoring Politicians.

But what of the collateral damage that would be required of recreating society in your own image? When the values of society at large paralell that of rank-and-file gays (and other debaucherers), it would surely be a profound moral collapse. And you know what's gonna happen with this moral collpase? Keep in mind, our Constitution was based on a theistic frame of reference. When the moral order collapses, all these fringe groups/organizatiosn (like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, La Raza, etc, etc,) are going to rush in and impose their own law, like sharia law, as your Commrade-in-Countercultural-ar ms, gay activist in Chief, Barack Obama, has been aggressively courting the Muslim brotherhood. And when they are unchallenged, they're going to execute the homosexuals. When the moral order collapsed, you can bet your lucky stars all those Constitutional (and political correctness) protections you gays take for granted will dissappear.

You hate the Christians because they refuse to affirm and enshrine your lifestyle, but at least they don't kill you. At least they don't jail you for your identity. In gayspeak, they are guilty of hate. But the Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

And all the accomodations and freedoms that living in a Christian-based society you take for granted, you expect just to magically remain after your activsm efforts have collapsed the moral order. They won't!

Don't forget, your boy in the White House has an increasingly apparent empowering and courting of the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam. When they move in, it's "curtains" for equality. I can promise you that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 5 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 2
Day After Christmas NE Jade Thread 8 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 3
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 14 min Emperor of Uranus 75
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 21 min Rick in Kansas 3,049
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 26 min NorCal Native 5,193
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 45 min WasteWater 26,913
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 47 min Peas and Carrots 38
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr KiMerde 6,101
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Enrico Salvatore ... 68,591
More from around the web