Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongl...

Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongly vote against same-sex marriage in Croatia

There are 175 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 1, 2013, titled Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongly vote against same-sex marriage in Croatia. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Croatian lawmakers called for a Dec. 1 referendum on a constitutional ban on same-sex marriages in the predominantly Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Liberal Lies

Hinsdale, MA

#46 Jun 12, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
For civilization to progress Right wingers, Male Homosexuals & Blondes need to be humanely sterilized
Why bother, just have the government to promote the very dangerous male/male sex and spread hiv through the population. The world population is projected to decrease over the next several decades anyways. If that makes you happy, Mr Stalin.

“Insert witty quote here”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#47 Jun 12, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be almost impossible to stereotype Croatians but I'll give it a go.Both men and women are usually taller than (170 cm for women and 178 cm for men ) Europe's average.Hair comes in many colours, from pitch black, platinum blond and ash blonde to various shades of brown and skin is ,irrespective of hair , always somewhat olive colour.Eyes are most commonly blue or green but brown prevails in coastal areas. My brother is blond and blue eyed whereas I am dark brown ( grey now )Due to centuries of mixing with our neighbours we would be probably the most mongrel nation in the world but what makes us distinctly unique is our love for our beautiful land which we are ready to defend till the last drop of blood and the fact that we never attacked any of our neighbours.
No that all makes sense, and I concur with most of that as well from my experience and seeing those around me, with the slight exception of the skin colour. I fit most of the physical characteristics being an average Croat: dark brown hair, dark blue/green eyes, tall (188 cm) so maybe I bit more than average. But as I stated I am rather fair as are some of my family and many friends, but I do notice in general that an olive tone is the standard. I know all this as well, my question towards Sufflay wasn't what the norm is as I obviously am aware lol, just more what seems to be the negative connotation towards those Croats who are blonde. I have noticed this judgement on just a few occasions with others as well. Zivjeli to the last sentence.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Scarborough, Australia

#48 Jun 12, 2014
Constantin wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget the lesbians. Capital treason!
i dont know maybe its a guy thing but i sought of like attractive lesbians & bi girls
Dr Milan Sufflay

Scarborough, Australia

#49 Jun 12, 2014
Mr Cro Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
No that all makes sense, and I concur with most of that as well from my experience and seeing those around me, with the slight exception of the skin colour. I fit most of the physical characteristics being an average Croat: dark brown hair, dark blue/green eyes, tall (188 cm) so maybe I bit more than average. But as I stated I am rather fair as are some of my family and many friends, but I do notice in general that an olive tone is the standard. I know all this as well, my question towards Sufflay wasn't what the norm is as I obviously am aware lol, just more what seems to be the negative connotation towards those Croats who are blonde. I have noticed this judgement on just a few occasions with others as well. Zivjeli to the last sentence.
its not just the blonde hair look alone that i find a bit off but a combination of blonde hair/nordic features & alternatively darker hair/nordic features
Dr Milan Sufflay

Scarborough, Australia

#50 Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother, just have the government to promote the very dangerous male/male sex and spread hiv through the population. The world population is projected to decrease over the next several decades anyways. If that makes you happy, Mr Stalin.
The problem with that argument is that you dont take bi-sexual men + hiv into consideration. meaning Bi men like women as well, this is how hiv spreads into the heterosexual population & through intravenous sharing drug abuse

Since: Dec 12

Rockdale, Australia

#51 Jun 12, 2014
Mr Cro Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
Your height is spot on for majority of Croatians.Stated figures were average for Europe.Milan will be Milan and we are democratic so that's about the size of it.Ajde bok
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#52 Jun 13, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your height is spot on for majority of Croatians.Stated figures were average for Europe.Milan will be Milan and we are democratic so that's about the size of it.Ajde bok
I am 1.82 cm Hajde Bok
Dr Milan Sufflay

Morphett Vale, Australia

#53 Jun 13, 2014
Mr Cro Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
No that all makes sense, and I concur with most of that as well from my experience and seeing those around me, with the slight exception of the skin colour. I fit most of the physical characteristics being an average Croat: dark brown hair, dark blue/green eyes, tall (188 cm) so maybe I bit more than average.
188 cm bloody hell, are you into basketball ?, i am 182cm as previously mentioned which is in the average height range, even at 182cm its not a real height advantage

Rockdale, Australia

#54 Jun 13, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>188 cm bloody hell, are you into basketball ?, i am 182cm as previously mentioned which is in the average height range, even at 182cm its not a real height advantage
Well matey, it looks like both you and I (being awesome 180 cm ) need a stool to ruffle Cropockets hair.

Rockdale, Australia

#55 Jun 13, 2014
Liberal Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
If MIlan was Stalin or even just a mere Putin you would be dead by now
Constantin

Craiova, Romania

#56 Jun 13, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
If MIlan was Stalin or even just a mere Putin you would be dead by now
Not good to kill ppl.
Better send 'em all in Russia, India, China...
Constantin

Craiova, Romania

#57 Jun 13, 2014
B the way: im under 180 cm and mi penis is 15. Bok!

Rockdale, Australia

#58 Jun 13, 2014
Constantin wrote:
B the way: im under 180 cm and mi penis is 15. Bok!
maybe just a little bit too ambitious on your part.I am not into penisis
Constantin

Craiova, Romania

#59 Jun 13, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe just a little bit too ambitious on your part.I am not into penisis
PTU!
Who 's asking you , dude??
PTU PTU!
Constantin

Craiova, Romania

#60 Jun 13, 2014
into butts then?:))

Rockdale, Australia

#61 Jun 13, 2014
Constantin wrote:
into butts then?:))
With diminutive penis as yours that is probably the only thing that you'll get.
Constantin

Craiova, Romania

#62 Jun 13, 2014
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
With diminutive penis as yours that is probably the only thing that you'll get.
”Thanks” for your weird proposition, but i am not gay. So, NO.
You are on a forum, talking to men all day and your name is Blowjob4me...?!
BURN IN HELL !!!
-My ”diminutive” would make your face green...Or red-flag colour, depending on the constitution.

Rockdale, Australia

#63 Jun 13, 2014
Constantin wrote:
<quoted text>
”Thanks” for your weird proposition, but i am not gay. So, NO.
You are on a forum, talking to men all day and your name is Blowjob4me...?!
BURN IN HELL !!!
-My ”diminutive” would make your face green...Or red-flag colour, depending on the constitution.
Oh dear,oh dear, are we getting upset now??Don't worry, maybe there are some men that are less endowed than you (maybe??)

Location hidden

#64 Jun 13, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>its not just the blonde hair look alone that i find a bit off but a combination of blonde hair/nordic features & alternatively darker hair/nordic features
Ah I see. Well that makes a little more sense now.

Location hidden

#65 Jun 13, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>188 cm bloody hell, are you into basketball ?, i am 182cm as previously mentioned which is in the average height range, even at 182cm its not a real height advantage
Haha, no never found basketball a personal favourite. Above average yes, but I truly don't think I am that tall. I have several cousins who are pushing 195 cm and they feel right at home when they are among the rest of Croats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min Time again 2,919
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Frankie Rizzo 10,707
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min Frankie Rizzo 34,719
News Caitlyn Jenner Takes a Piss on Ted Cruz 22 min Three Days 3
News Adele - offers to be surrogate' to gay people 46 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... 1 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 6
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 57
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 9,864
More from around the web