It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for ...

It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for One Gay Man

There are 57 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 30, 2012, titled It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for One Gay Man. In it, EDGE reports that:

A man apparently in his 30s uploaded a bizarre video to YouTube and puts his own spin on the popular "It Gets Better" campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Jan 1, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
Honey,
You made such a fool of yourself all through the last election process to last these boards for several years.
You had to eat so much crow your neighborhood looked like a zombie factory tha had been closed for a decade.
Why don't you donate a case of birth control pills and a case of condoms to the Pailins. Do the world a favor.
<quoted text>
Lol you are a liberal delight.
A combo of angry lib and self righteous gay and both traits have made you the Dem darling which you are.

Location hidden

#51 Jan 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It was just my way of letting him know that there are ways to not spare the rod when it comes to children who act out. It could be fun to make his New Year's Eve a memorable one, I'm working on getting snowed in for mine.
I hope it snows several feet and the only reception you get is FOX.

Location hidden

#52 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker* You like Sarah ...*snicker*.....*snicker*.... BWAHAHAHAH!
Sorry, couldn't hold it in. You like the second biggest embarrassment to the country and have the audacity to call someone else an http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TQRIOSAFV... ROFMLAO
I find you the most open minded of the libtards and it is because you are not a true lib, So why do you than call Sarah an embarrassment?

Again, I admit she is not who I thought she was but you have to give her credit for what she has done whether city council, Mayor, Governor and VP.

You want to look at an embarrassment than look at the media and how they give Obama a free pass for what they attacked Bush for such as wire tapping , Patriot act and the list goes on.

I think you are capable of being fair , I know Tom and Rick are not.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#53 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to tell "ya" that I realize that Sarah is not who I thought she was and the only reason I haven't changed the name is to annoy you libs plus my dearest friedn TominelPaso wouldn't recognize me without it .
I do love how Sarah sticks it to you libs but I admit she doesn't always practice what she preach's , to say the least.
Funny, I'm not a liberal ... interesting that you would ignore that fact every time. The other interesting fact is that you still haven't learned from your mistake. You chose a nutcase to idolize, let me guess, you thought Bachmann would be better only to realize she's even crazier? Now you know that you are making bad decisions but you stick with making more bad ones in spite of that, evidenced by your posts here. Don't you see anything wrong with that?

Location hidden

#54 Jan 1, 2013
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of anything and i'm done talking to you sickos.
I do not agree with their lifestyles but I do not find them to be sickos, annoying and a disaster when it comes to political ideology is more suiting.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#55 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it snows several feet and the only reception you get is FOX.
People still watch TV?

Location hidden

#56 Jan 1, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Videos of the Homosexual Folsom Street Fair uploaded to YouTube are also blocked from public viewing.
Let's face it, videos depicting hedonistic homosexual acts are not fit for public consumption. Ironically, it is the public's ignorance of the true nature of homosexuality, and the homosexual misinformation campaign, that is the cause of increasing public support for homosexuality.
As far as the media is concerned gays can do no wrong while Christians can do no right.
In truth I couldn't care less if they are gay ,that is their own business but marriage is out of the question as that is a direct attack on American values.

Just look at the free pass the leftist bias media has given Obama even after he says one thing only to turn around and do the opposite.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#57 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the media is concerned gays can do no wrong while Christians can do no right.
In truth I couldn't care less if they are gay ,that is their own business but marriage is out of the question as that is a direct attack on American values.
Just look at the free pass the leftist bias media has given Obama even after he says one thing only to turn around and do the opposite.
"American Values?" Seriously? You're going to pull that canard?

What are your "American Values" and how is it that Canada and Mexico also follow them?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#58 Jan 1, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
The story or the Facebook post?
Yes. I doubt it's authentic.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#59 Jan 1, 2013
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't care I just don't want to have to shoot a bunch of Queers for trespassing on my property. all that would do is give you people another reason to call hate crime. So no thank you i'm not doing anything to help your sick twisted cause.
But you ARE helping blanche.

The idea that you think other people will be impressed by your words and behavior and join your cause is delusional.

You turn more people towards our cause than you do turning people away from us.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#60 Jan 1, 2013
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#61 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
TomInElPaso and Rick are an embarrassment to real American patriots who love this country . I hate to see good people like you leave the forum due to these deviants.
Please stay and make fools of these two which is easy enough to do.
Better stop criticizing Obama lie you do. You're in violation of the Bible!

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
Romans 13:1-5

You probably should also pass on your hero. God's word is clear. He wanted her out!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#62 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I slept through it all! Either we had a particularly uneventful one this year or I was seriously exhausted.
Happy New Year to you!
Aside from the sound of a few fireworks (why let a little snow spoil the party?) it passed quietly here. Currently working up the enthusiasm necessary to go find my car under the car shaped pile of snow in the driveway and go dig out assorted family members who can't....

Happier New Year.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#63 Jan 1, 2013
That poor man's honesty was refreshing. It was interesting how so many of his own statements about gay men bear out the perceptions that I have of gay men. Narcissistic, self-indulgent, and shallow. I'm surprised gay/lesbian Topix has allowed this video to be shown here.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#64 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But instead of filling their heads with false hope we need to address the problems. That's my point, and it has always been my point.
I don't believe the hope is "false". Again, clear progress over the years is easily demonstrated. While we have a long way to go, we have come a long way since the time we could be arrested and tortured for being gay. But individuals must work to make life better for themselves. But for most, it really does get better, especially after high school.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#65 Jan 2, 2013
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps so, but we have seen posts from Pikeville many times before.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#66 Jan 2, 2013
Chance wrote:
That poor man's honesty was refreshing. It was interesting how so many of his own statements about gay men bear out the perceptions that I have of gay men. Narcissistic, self-indulgent, and shallow. I'm surprised gay/lesbian Topix has allowed this video to be shown here.
You call it interesting. I call it not surprising considering the video was probably made by someone like you.

But once again I have to thank you most sincerely. It's always helpful for others to see the brand of Christianity you practice.

You know, the denomination you belong to that jumps for joy over the world being destroyed or someone taking their life because of the life they endured suffering in a society made up of people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 44 min Fa-Foxy 164
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 198
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 2 hr Fa-Foxy 464
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 2 hr Fa-Foxy 50
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 5
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 19
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr JODECKO 38,723
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 15,734
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 7 hr Little Robbie 19
Dying off like flies 8 hr Little Robbie 23
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Leo 68,950
More from around the web