It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for ...

It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for One Gay Man

There are 57 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 30, 2012, titled It Allegedly Didn't 'Get Better' for One Gay Man. In it, EDGE reports that:

A man apparently in his 30s uploaded a bizarre video to YouTube and puts his own spin on the popular "It Gets Better" campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

JrEsq

United States

#25 Dec 31, 2012
snyper wrote:
I tried to watch the YouTube but it was blocked as "Private".
Videos of the Homosexual Folsom Street Fair uploaded to YouTube are also blocked from public viewing.
Let's face it, videos depicting hedonistic homosexual acts are not fit for public consumption. Ironically, it is the public's ignorance of the true nature of homosexuality, and the homosexual misinformation campaign, that is the cause of increasing public support for homosexuality.
WestCoaster

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Dec 31, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Videos of the Homosexual Folsom Street Fair uploaded to YouTube are also blocked from public viewing.
Let's face it, videos depicting hedonistic homosexual acts are not fit for public consumption. Ironically, it is the public's ignorance of the true nature of homosexuality, and the homosexual misinformation campaign, that is the cause of increasing public support for homosexuality.
I can't seem to view any videos from the Madri Gras party in New Orleans either. But I'm sure those don't show anything bad like maybe women's boobies. That's OK.
WestCoaster

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at you call me all the names you want I heard worse in Boot camp on Paris Island. I got a tough skin you can't get to me queer. But seems like I stuck a nerve with a bunch of you so i'll keep talking ;)
I laugh at you too.
JrEsq

United States

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at you call me all the names you want I heard worse in Boot camp on Paris Island. I got a tough skin you can't get to me queer. But seems like I stuck a nerve with a bunch of you so i'll keep talking ;)
The APA should study this observation-
The homosexual mind is incapable of separating it's real persona from it's online persona, ie, it takes all posts directed to it's online alias personally. Whereas, with a normal mind, the online alias acts as a firewall between the poster and the respondent.
JrEsq

United States

#30 Dec 31, 2012
WestCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't seem to view any videos from the Madri Gras party in New Orleans either. But I'm sure those don't show anything bad like maybe women's boobies. That's OK.
You're queer. Why would you want to look at women's boobies?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#31 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
I don't have to post any information other then what I've said. So you can go try and play mind games with someone else. Cause i'm not playing I stated what I thought you can agree or disagree I really don't care. You'll never change my mind about homosexual's plain and simple. Now that being said just cause I hate them does not mean i'm going to go out and kill everyone of them I see That is illegal and irrational, I know what common sense is and I have plenty of it. I can say all I want on this forum as long as I don't make any open threats to myself or anyone else and I have not done this I just stated my opinion on what the government should do to deal with the homosexual problem in this Great Nation. Like I said agree with me or don't I really don't care. You sicko's wanna get on here and have your say that's fine with me but I have a right to put my say in the mix 2.
So you do care what other people think of you. Why did you lie?

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Just another coward with a keyboard.

We're just grateful most of your kind are closer to the grave than the cradle. I'd suggest you don't rely on your God preventing you from going straight to hell. You've certainly earned that.
Hate Queers wrote:
I don't have to post any information other then what I've said. So you can go try and play mind games with someone else. Cause i'm not playing I stated what I thought you can agree or disagree I really don't care. You'll never change my mind about homosexual's plain and simple. Now that being said just cause I hate them does not mean i'm going to go out and kill everyone of them I see That is illegal and irrational, I know what common sense is and I have plenty of it. I can say all I want on this forum as long as I don't make any open threats to myself or anyone else and I have not done this I just stated my opinion on what the government should do to deal with the homosexual problem in this Great Nation. Like I said agree with me or don't I really don't care. You sicko's wanna get on here and have your say that's fine with me but I have a right to put my say in the mix 2.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#34 Dec 31, 2012

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#36 Dec 31, 2012
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't care I just don't want to have to shoot a bunch of Queers for trespassing on my property. all that would do is give you people another reason to call hate crime. So no thank you i'm not doing anything to help your sick twisted cause.
If you didn't care, you'd post it. Since you don't post it, it's safe to say that you do care because you want to continue to hide behind that mask of anonymity.

Notice I said "mask."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#37 Dec 31, 2012
Hates Queers wrote:
I'm no coward I fought for my country. Once a marine always a marine! And I'm no where close to the grave i'm not even 30 years old yet. I was raised old school and old school i'll stay just like my kids will be. and you better believe If my son ever comes and tells me he's gay i'll kick is sicko but out. I don't believe in that sick crap and never will my bible says your an against God's word.
Highly doubtful, you are a 12 year old troll attempting to make your own art of trolling screencaps, but you cannot get this kind of stuff approved, you do know that right? Us professionals don't like you wannabes dirtying the art form.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
http://www.cityofpikeville.com /police2.cfm
He's a script kiddy, a wannabe troll, and a rather pathetic twit. Probably got grounded during the holiday break so is taking his anger out on other people, like any child does.

El Paso, TX

#40 Dec 31, 2012
It also tells YOU to love thy neighbor and not judge others and yet you do so.

And many cowards have served in the military and honey tens of thousands Gays have been m
marines.

You're still a coward hiding behind an unregistered name and a keyboard. What are you so ashamed of honey?
Hates Queers wrote:
I'm no coward I fought for my country. Once a marine always a marine! And I'm no where close to the grave i'm not even 30 years old yet. I was raised old school and old school i'll stay just like my kids will be. and you better believe If my son ever comes and tells me he's gay i'll kick is sicko but out. I don't believe in that sick crap and never will my bible says your an against God's word.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#42 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
He's a script kiddy, a wannabe troll, and a rather pathetic twit. Probably got grounded during the holiday break so is taking his anger out on other people, like any child does.
It was just my way of letting him know that there are ways to not spare the rod when it comes to children who act out. It could be fun to make his New Year's Eve a memorable one, I'm working on getting snowed in for mine.

El Paso, TX

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Pro Gays. 1
Marine Coward. 0
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of anything and i'm done talking to you sickos.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#44 Dec 31, 2012
Hates Queers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of anything and i'm done talking to you sickos.
TomInElPaso and Rick are an embarrassment to real American patriots who love this country . I hate to see good people like you leave the forum due to these deviants.

Please stay and make fools of these two which is easy enough to do.

Location hidden

#45 Dec 31, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It was just my way of letting him know that there are ways to not spare the rod when it comes to children who act out. It could be fun to make his New Year's Eve a memorable one, I'm working on getting snowed in for mine.
I just clicked on the video and watched it, how sad ,I feel sorry for you and Tom , I had no idea you suffered so much but you have chosen this life thus you have only yourselves to blame.

El Paso, TX

#46 Dec 31, 2012
Honey,

You made such a fool of yourself all through the last election process to last these boards for several years.

You had to eat so much crow your neighborhood looked like a zombie factory tha had been closed for a decade.

Why don't you donate a case of birth control pills and a case of condoms to the Pailins. Do the world a favor.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
TomInElPaso and Rick are an embarrassment to real American patriots who love this country . I hate to see good people like you leave the forum due to these deviants.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#47 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker* You like Sarah ...*snicker*.....*snicker*.... BWAHAHAHAH!

Sorry, couldn't hold it in. You like the second biggest embarrassment to the country and have the audacity to call someone else an embarrassment? ROFMLAO

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#48 Jan 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It was just my way of letting him know that there are ways to not spare the rod when it comes to children who act out. It could be fun to make his New Year's Eve a memorable one, I'm working on getting snowed in for mine.
I slept through it all! Either we had a particularly uneventful one this year or I was seriously exhausted.

Happy New Year to you!

Location hidden

#49 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker* You like Sarah ...*snicker*.....*snicker*.... BWAHAHAHAH!
Sorry, couldn't hold it in. You like the second biggest embarrassment to the country and have the audacity to call someone else an embarrassment? ROFMLAO
I have to tell "ya" that I realize that Sarah is not who I thought she was and the only reason I haven't changed the name is to annoy you libs plus my dearest friedn TominelPaso wouldn't recognize me without it .

I do love how Sarah sticks it to you libs but I admit she doesn't always practice what she preach's , to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 min JohnInToronto 20
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min who cares 15,950
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min sgt Wiitold Kowal 38,784
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 35 min Gremlin 20
News Why Does the Church Wink at Divorce but Get So ... 53 min Gremlin 10
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 11,304
News Trump donates $100k to anti-LGBT Pastor 1 hr Gremlin 9
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 2 hr Bubba Cooder 205
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 7 hr JODECKO 65
More from around the web