10 signposts on America's race journey

10 signposts on America's race journey

There are 2 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Aug 28, 2013, titled 10 signposts on America's race journey. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

So we've gone from Martin to Martin. The five decades from the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "Dream" to Trayvon Martin's death have been the most tumultuous in the country's racial history since the Civil War and Reconstruction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Remus

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Aug 28, 2013
If it wasn't bad enough with the stinking groids and mexicans now we got filthy queers getting a free ride on the government dime.
Hank

Austin, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Remus wrote:
If it wasn't bad enough with the stinking groids and mexicans now we got filthy queers getting a free ride on the government dime.
You got that right brother. My taxes and health insurance premiums are through the roof because I have to support groids, cans and queers. Only in America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Methodist court ruling a blow for openly lesbia... 16 min True Christian wi... 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Truth 48,162
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 25,336
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 28 min Truth 102
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 50 min June VanDerMark 13,406
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 1 hr OneWomynRiot 6
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,518
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 hr Rose_NoHo 5,643
More from around the web