Gay marriage foes mobilize for ban in California

Aug 24, 2008 Full story: The York Daily Record 55,539

Michael Bumgarner says he's never campaigned for a political cause before, but his strong opposition to same-sex marriage has prompted him to join thousands of volunteers going door-to-door in support of a ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2777
Next Last

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#65926 Sep 6, 2011
Kevin wrote:
I dont think gays should be able to adopt childred either. All the kids I seen raised by gays are really screwed up. What ever happened to Rosies kids I wonder, Lord only knows what the Elto Johns kid is going to turn out to be. Really screwed up is my guess. My neighbors teenager commited suicide, he couldnt figure out if he was gay or not, both parents, gay. I guess he thought he should be to, we will never know.
Well lets see I come from a large family. I had a Dad and a mom. Out of 12 + children ONLY two of us that stayed married to the same spouse for all the years we have been married. I wonder, who really are the screwed up ones? The children from homes that are torn between DIVORCED parents are the ones that are realy messed up. DIVORCE is so not right and I don't hear anyone making a big deal out of that! SO when divorce is looked at as wrong and a big deal is made out of that, then all of you that have a problem with gays can have the right to be heard. I am against DIVORCE! And that IS in the BIBLE as being WRONG!
Kevin

Maryland Heights, MO

#65927 Sep 6, 2011
Well Im not sure what divorce has to do with gays and childred since gays dont get married in the anyway legally. But I do agree with you on the divorce and the effects it has on childred. Even when the childred are older, it effects them.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#65929 Sep 6, 2011
Kevin wrote:
Well Im not sure what divorce has to do with gays and childred since gays dont get married in the anyway legally. But I do agree with you on the divorce and the effects it has on childred. Even when the childred are older, it effects them.
Funny, but Gay and Lesbian couples are getting legally married in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, Iowa, New Hampshire Connecticut and even in DC......not to mention the legally married Same-Sex Couples who got married in California in 2008!!!
Kevin

Maryland Heights, MO

#65930 Sep 7, 2011
Hummm, I wonder, does Uncle Sam allow them to file taxes married/joint.

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#65931 Sep 7, 2011
Kevin wrote:
State level.....YES

Federal Level.....NOT YET.....but it will happen in the next couple of years, if not sooner.
Kevin

Maryland Heights, MO

#65932 Sep 7, 2011
So their married, but cant file taxes together. Is that kinda like how CA has legal marijuanna, but you can still be arrested for it. I sure hope that marijuanna is legal in a few, but seriously, NO.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#65933 Sep 7, 2011
Kevin wrote:
So their married, but cant file taxes together. Is that kinda like how CA has legal marijuanna, but you can still be arrested for it. I sure hope that marijuanna is legal in a few, but seriously, NO.
Are you an idiot or what? I clearly stated that married Same-Sex Couples can file jointly at the STATE LEVEL......just not at the federal at the moment......though I believe that is changing!!!

Get it now?
Kevin

Maryland Heights, MO

#65934 Sep 7, 2011
Yeah, I got the first time, its legal on the state level, not a federal level, kinda like the marijuanna, and all thats gonna change, right as I clearly stated.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#65935 Sep 15, 2011
Penny Wilson does anyone know this person? Showed up on a friends request and a brother ask me about it. I said don't accept if you don't know the person, they could be a stalker trying to get to others through you. So he said thanks and hit ignore and block. I do believe we know who the person may be. They be tring to get in a back door.

Since: Sep 09

Lemon Grove, CA

#65936 Oct 19, 2011
Droolingly Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if the last templar could get a woman he wouldn't be the last. And as far as Diogenes, what woman wants a man who lives in a tub, sleeps with dogs, and is on a life long mission for the perfect man. These guys are so gay they don't even know it! LMAO
Post #62976... one of Droolinly's first.

Any question as to who I might be now??????????

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#65938 Oct 23, 2011
Troll Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>wow
Exactly the "doctor".....wow.... .you must love getting Native upset......must make you feel really good!!!

Pathetic Loser is all you are!!!!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#65939 Nov 2, 2011
Hello
Larry

Toorak, Australia

#65941 Mar 12, 2012
If homosexuality is natural and NORMAL, why is Mongolism, a condition with which some people are born, not also NORMAL? It is a syndrome, and I ask the reason why homosexuality is not also a syndrome?
Because homosexuality is natural in some, does not automatically confer normalcy to the condition.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#65942 Aug 2, 2012
WOW no one is at home.
Larry

Australia

#65946 Mar 2, 2013
Homosexuality is undeniably natural for some, but "normal"? If being homosexual is normal because one is born thus, then you cannot reasonably deny that Downes Syndrome, Autism, and many other syndromes must also be, because some are born that way. But no, because homosexuality is in part a mind thing, sufferers want us to believe that it is quite normal.
The frantic efforts to have a right to 'marriage' in an effort to become normal in the eyes of others is an indication that homosexuals themselves know deep inside that they are not.
The rights of children are never mentioned when it comes to same sex 'marriage', yet they would be denied a father or mother in their lives, just so two adults could have their "rights".

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#65947 Mar 7, 2013
Does a homosexual midget come out of the cupboard?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#65950 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Wow, posting on a thread that has long since been abandoned......you must have looked hard for this one.......lol!!!

By the way, married Same-Sex Couples CAN file jointly at both the State and Federal level for their tax returns.......doesn't that just chap your hide?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#65951 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Kevin wrote:
State level.....YES
Mrs-Whitewater
Sep 7, 2011
Federal Level.....NOT YET.....but it will happen in the next couple of years, if not sooner. <quoted text>Sir, you are either a troll or the idiot. You did not say anything about filing jointly at the state level, a MrsWhitewater did......That makes you a troll, idiot or liar or al of the above.
Actually I made both comments, one under my wife's account because at the time we shared one computer and the other comment under my account when I realized the mistake......again, not a big issue!!!
Abolish The Fed

United States

#65954 Aug 28, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Kevin wrote:
State level.....YES
Mrs-Whitewater
Sep 7, 2011
Federal Level.....NOT YET.....but it will happen in the next couple of years, if not sooner. <quoted text>Sir, you are either a troll or the idiot. You did not say anything about filing jointly at the state level, a MrsWhitewater did......That makes you a troll, idiot or liar or al of the above.
The idiot is the one that pays taxes to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2777
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 7 min Frankie Rizzo 11
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 10 min Otter in the Ozarks 48
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Respect71 5,780
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 17 min Lover Boy 26
San Antonio GOP to consider whether non-discrim... 22 min NorCal Native 2
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 26 min NorCal Native 37
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 31 min Wondering 5,064
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr eyeful 2,933
More from around the web