Despite delegate's plea, gay Va. Guar...

Despite delegate's plea, gay Va. Guard couples will get benefits

There are 2 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Despite delegate's plea, gay Va. Guard couples will get benefits. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

Legally married same-sex partners of Virginia National Guard members will be eligible for the same federal benefits as other married couples despite the objection of at least one state lawmaker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Only one psychotic homophobic delegate left in the whole entire State of Virginia speaks volumes for how far the gay rights movement has progressed in the last decade

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2013
I'm stunned by all the various ways our legal equality is spreading.

At this rate, I just might live to see the end of the fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 min Time again 1,569
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 3 min lides 615
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 3 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 2
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 9,707
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Jackie 34,188
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 1 hr The Real Rainbow ... 9
News Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) 2 hr Hottie9132 4,397
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Ray 10,666
More from around the web