Gillibrand and Shaheen Call On Panett...

Gillibrand and Shaheen Call On Panetta To Move On LGBT Military Rights

There are 2 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Gillibrand and Shaheen Call On Panetta To Move On LGBT Military Rights . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Jean Shaheen have both called upon Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to end his silence regarding extending recognition, support and benefits to LGBT service members their families

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Leave Leon alone. He's a solid supporter, but understands political timing far better than the honorable Senators.

I just wish that he was 10 years younger so he could be tapped as our next Presidential candidate.

(His spouse, Sylvia, is no slouch either!)
Fofo

Kuwait, Kuwait

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Lesbian👍

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama names Stonewall national monument; first ... 1 min Bite Me 16
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 9 min Rainbow Kid 32
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min WasteWater 12,885
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Tre H 4,326
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Respect71 37,184
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 52 min ImFree2Choose 484
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 54 min woodtick57 831
More from around the web