Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26163 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26859 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
JAne is just dealing with his stupidity from a year ago when he suggested our laws don't "force" any behavior since we don't make people follow the law by gunpoint, we just penalize their non- compliance...
as we know, he is a fruckin moron that will say anything just to make snide remarks...
Yes. Janey-Doody is a particularly nasty little piece of work.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26860 Feb 7, 2013
sickofit wrote:
You either support same sex marriage or you are an enemy of the Constitution...You have a choice to make.
false.

and kinda laughable actually...
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

#26861 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
false.
and kinda laughable actually...
The 100% truth......EQUALITY FOR ALL......Get the ALL PART .........

Dop you support EQUALITY FOR ALL?????????? If so then you support same sex marriage.....If not......WELL THEN YOUR AN ENEMY FO THE CONSTITUTION AND A NAZI PIG.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26862 Feb 7, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
The 100% truth......EQUALITY FOR ALL......Get the ALL PART .........
Dop you support EQUALITY FOR ALL?????????? If so then you support same sex marriage.....If not......WELL THEN YOUR AN ENEMY FO THE CONSTITUTION AND A NAZI PIG.
wow.
this is a "sicko fit"....
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26863 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
JAne is just dealing with his stupidity from a year ago when he suggested our laws don't "force" any behavior since we don't make people follow the law by gunpoint, we just penalize their non- compliance...
as we know, he is a fruckin moron that will say anything just to make snide remarks...
Honey, what is stupid is claiming a B&B was forced to hold a wedding, when no wedding was held. Even stupider is trying to turn this into an argument about taxes.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26864 Feb 7, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, what is stupid is claiming a B&B was forced to hold a wedding, when no wedding was held.
by your idiotic "logic", NONE of our laws FORCE anyone to do anything...
this is the lengths you need to go to try to sound smart...but that's what makes you a moron...
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26866 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
by your idiotic "logic", NONE of our laws FORCE anyone to do anything...
this is the lengths you need to go to try to sound smart...but that's what makes you a moron...
Honey, that's YOUR interpretation of my logic. I never said any such thing. Putting words in my mouth and then bitching at me for saying it, makes you look dumber than a bag of hair.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26867 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, there's only one truly retarded [email protected] on here that I know of. I'm very sure he's one fked up mentally challenged DlCK LlCKlNG bastar:d. I entered it into the data base, and behold what poped up, the Retarded Shiteater TooManyLaws Must have gotten himself banned from his account. Stupid fk. LMFAO
you forgot he misspelled his own name and was "tomanylaws".
and why did you need a data base, the "NAZI" was all I needed...

He is an idiot as a person, but what do you really have against people just for being gay?
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26868 Feb 7, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, that's YOUR interpretation of my logic. I never said any such thing. Putting words in my mouth and then bitching at me for saying it, makes you look dumber than a bag of hair.
Its YOUR words and there is no logic to it at all...
penalizing non compliance is not forcing anything...
so "our laws dont FORCE us to do anything".

that's EXACTLY what YOU are saying...

yes, its very dumb, which is why you are dancing like you are...
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26869 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Its YOUR words and there is no logic to it at all...
penalizing non compliance is not forcing anything...
so "our laws dont FORCE us to do anything".
that's EXACTLY what YOU are saying...
yes, its very dumb, which is why you are dancing like you are...
No dear. That's what YOU are saying. Show me the post where I said it. You can't because they are YOUR words, not mine.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26871 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate the people, I hate their lifestyle. I think it's wrong, disgusting and very unnatural.
so is drugs, overeating and a whole host of human behaviors...

but I don't see what part of being gay means anything about that specific person...

the agenda is another issue, but do you know how disgusting YOU come off?
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26872 Feb 7, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>No dear. That's what YOU are saying. Show me the post where I said it. You can't because they are YOUR words, not mine.
Do you think this fools anyone?

In order for your snark about being forced to hold a wedding to be true, it must be that none of our laws "force" us to do anything...
now you are stuck with your stupidity...

but keep insisting they were not "forced" because they just paid a fine...
It highlights your stupidity and inability to be forthright...

in short, you are a total fraud that pretends he worked at GE and doesn't play with the icons...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26874 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate the people, I hate their lifestyle. I think it's wrong, disgusting and very unnatural.
And yet, you spend every waking hour thinking about gay men having sex.

Yeah, you just "hate" that....
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26875 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this fools anyone?
In order for your snark about being forced to hold a wedding to be true, it must be that none of our laws "force" us to do anything...
now you are stuck with your stupidity...
but keep insisting they were not "forced" because they just paid a fine...
It highlights your stupidity and inability to be forthright...
in short, you are a total fraud that pretends he worked at GE and doesn't play with the icons...
Honey, you seem very confused today. YOU are the one that kept insisting they were forced to hold a wedding, not me. It's a simple question: If they were forced to hold a wedding, where and when was the wedding held? Is that too much for you?
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26877 Feb 7, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you seem very confused today. YOU are the one that kept insisting they were forced to hold a wedding, not me. It's a simple question: If they were forced to hold a wedding, where and when was the wedding held? Is that too much for you?
AGAIN, who do you think you are fooling?

yup, just as dumb as when you said so a few minutes ago...

so NONE of our laws FORCE us to do anything, right?

you are either so fraudulent that you will not admit how dumb your point is, or you ARE that dumb, which is it?
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26878 Feb 7, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you seem very confused today.
and you are the same angry childish ignorant and fraudulent moron you always are...

love the icons kid, love em...

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#26880 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL. about as unnatural for you to be in these threads everyday? THAT... kind of unnatural. hmmm
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26881 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, who do you think you are fooling?
yup, just as dumb as when you said so a few minutes ago...
so NONE of our laws FORCE us to do anything, right?
you are either so fraudulent that you will not admit how dumb your point is, or you ARE that dumb, which is it?
Can't answer the question, eh? Didn't think so.....
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26883 Feb 7, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are the same angry childish ignorant and fraudulent moron you always are...
love the icons kid, love em...
Honey, the posts are here for anyone to read. Yours make you look like an angry twerp caught in a big, fat lie.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#26884 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO in my mind, you freaks should be in a zoo, at the very least, a carnival.
And you would be first in line each day every day to come and see us. So curious......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr cpeter1313 46,379
News 2nd Circuit allows sex bias suit based on gay s... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Columbus Bans 'Ex-Gay' Therapy To Minors 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr River Tam 25,305
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 34
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr The Troll Stopper 5,418
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 12 hr Junket 217,519
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 12 hr Johnny 117
More from around the web