Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26164 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26838 Feb 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The studies aren't done to prove a theory but to assess the data. The children are assessed on a variety of subject matters. The studies don't "factor in" things that aren't factors to begin with. At the end of the day, kids with gay parents are just as well off and well-adjusted as other kids.
So gay parents are all that special? No more or less effective than other non bio nuclear family parental structures.

[QUOTE[
Bio parents aren't essential;
[/QUOTE]

Is that what u write on your Father's Day, and Mother's Day cards to your parents?
parents are. Or should we just euthanize orphans because they can't have a bio parent in the picture?
<quoted text>
Or maybe we could take children away from their bio parents for no apparent reason and give them to the nice gay couple down the street. After all if bio parents aren't essential.....
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#26839 Feb 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So gay parents are all that special? No more or less effective than other non bio nuclear family parental structures.
<quoted text>
Is that what u write on your Father's Day, and Mother's Day cards to your parents?
<quoted text>
Or maybe we could take children away from their bio parents for no apparent reason and give them to the nice gay couple down the street. After all if bio parents aren't essential.....
Getting a wee bit hysterical, aren't you?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26840 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No laddie....not a'tall
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26841 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Janey-Doody. Now that we have learned from your kindness and patience and excellent teaching skills that polygamy is illegal, why is it illegal and should it stay that way?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#26842 Feb 2, 2013
That's the point--gay parents aren't any more or less special than any other parents.

I don't write cards to corpses, you fool.
Or maybe you could grow up for a change. There are plenty of bio parents who HAVE lost custody for good reason; some of those kids have been adopted by gays.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#26843 Feb 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
No laddie....not a'tall
I'm sure YOU don't see it that way.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26844 Feb 3, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure YOU don't see it that way.
Substance Janey-Doody. Substance.

On what grounds do you insist upon the traditional, arbitrary and exclusionary number of two?

The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal!" with little foot stomps and clenched fisties.

The answer is not "take arithmetic lessons!" with little foot stomps and clenched fisties.
Obama sausage

Denver, CO

#26845 Feb 3, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take you to get off?
I'm still on it!
Obama

Denver, CO

#26846 Feb 3, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a step up for you.
well, moochelle does prefer Target
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26847 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's talking about taxes? ONLY YOU, red herring bitch
I'm talking being forced to hold a wedding. No one was forced to hold a wedding.
what?

if we merely pay a fine, you say we are not forced?

you are just admitting your "logic" can not be applied consistently...in other words, it was stupid when you said it, and its stupid that you defend it...
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#26848 Feb 4, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
you are just admitting your "logic" can not be applied consistently...in other words, it was stupid when you said it, and its stupid that you defend it...
YOU were talking about a "christian" B&B being forced to hold a wedding, remember? Where did that take place? Date and time, too, please. Oh wait.... no wedding took place.
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26849 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU were talking about a "christian" B&B being forced to hold a wedding, remember? Where did that take place? Date and time, too, please. Oh wait.... no wedding took place.
right, so by YOUR LOGIC I am not "forced" to pay my taxes since when i don't I just pay a fine...

face it, you said something stupid a year ago just so you could snark, and you are clearly a moron for defending it now...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26850 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait! Janey-Doody is a jackass!
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#26851 Feb 4, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
right, so by YOUR LOGIC I am not "forced" to pay my taxes since when i don't I just pay a fine...
face it, you said something stupid a year ago just so you could snark, and you are clearly a moron for defending it now...
You are free to make up whatever shit blows your skirt up, but DO NOT try to attribute YOUR WORDS to me. I never said ANYTHING about taxes. I said no one was forced to hold a wedding.

It's piss-poor arguments like these that led to me to realize you're not a lawyer. You don't think like one.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#26852 Feb 4, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
Are you stroking out? FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING

FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING

FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING

Where was the wedding held, Mary?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26853 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stroking out? FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
Relax. Don't stroke out.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26854 Feb 6, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
I dunno Jane!
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26855 Feb 7, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I said no one was forced to hold a wedding.
they just paid a fine for not doing it.

So what you are saying is that our law doesn't "force" us to do anything...
even though you are dumb to realize it...
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26856 Feb 7, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
FORCED TO HOLD A WEDDING
FORCED TO PAY TAXES?
FORCED TO PAY TAXES?

I guess not since we are just fined and eventually jailed if we do not....we are never actually MADE to pay by gunpoint or anything...

yup, you are an idiot...
which is why you think your games with the icons fool anyone...
there is a reason I am seeking you out fraud-boy...
straight shooter

Barre, VT

#26857 Feb 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. Don't stroke out.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
JAne is just dealing with his stupidity from a year ago when he suggested our laws don't "force" any behavior since we don't make people follow the law by gunpoint, we just penalize their non- compliance...

as we know, he is a fruckin moron that will say anything just to make snide remarks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 2 min Hammond 49
News Britain, EU plunged into uncertainty by exit vote 3 min Roscoe 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 12,974
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 26 min Siam 36,033
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Respect71 37,251
News Britain, EU at odds over timing of divorce talks 33 min Salem 2
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 40 min Houston 12
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Nopal 593
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr OK Barry 899
More from around the web