Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments (Page 1,259)

Showing posts 25,161 - 25,180 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26191
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the court is debating Jackass.
In Italian American lingo it would be, and this is the phonetic spelling, "chooch". Capeesh?!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26192
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

cpeter1313 wrote:
When you replace something, you must remove one thing and put another in its place. You cannot do that in marriage; you can only dissolve the contract. If a marriage is between two men, there is no replacement; the spouse is original to the contract. No woman was ever involved.
There was at one point, or neither man would have been there in the first place.:)
It's hard for a child to be conceived by anyone BUT their biological parents, isn't it?
There's hope for you yet. "1313"? Mockingbird Lane?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26193
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon toots. Let's be honest. Jane Dodo is a much bigger jackass than Pietro. Pietro is a gentleman! Jane Dodo is, er, ah, not.
Thanks paisan.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26194
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Every state recognizes "marriage" as a legally protected relationship, distinct from all others. Each state defines marriage differently. Some states have removed the opposite sex requirenment, while others have constitutionalized it. The question is: What is the state's interest in recognizing a specific group if said group's pairings, same sex, do not share the same foundation as the larger group's pairing, opposite sex. Why does a same sex relationship need recognizing at all, and/or in the same way an opposite sex relationship is recognized?
The State acts on the behalf of ALL its citizens, not just the majority.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26195
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
To pull Jane Dodo sh!t on Jane Dodo- When did I say it was? Focus yourself jackass!
Post #26177

You really are quite the dullard.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26196
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between an answer and a response dufus! Just look at your posts. You respond, but you don't answer.
Let's try this again.... If I don't answer, then how can my answer be flawed?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26197
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> The State acts on the behalf of ALL its citizens, not just the majority.
Exactly...you're catching on! That's why its in the best interest of ALL of its citizens, particularly its younger citizens, not to tamper with one of its fundamental institutions, if not the institution, crucial to its stability, conjugal marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26198
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Post #26177
You really are quite the dullard.
I said your response (singular) was "one big flaw" not your answer was flawed since you didn't answer, you only responded with an insult. Then I said you never answer you just respond and there is a difference. Remember dullard? Sure you do!

So I'll ask again- When did I say your answer was flawed? Before or after I said you never answer?

What a DULLARD!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26199
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again.... If I don't answer, then how can my answer be flawed?
Let's try this again- I will only give your straw man arguments mild amusement. They get so silly. I don't want to go on and on with them. So stop them for now and let's get back on topic.

Do you think Obama should announce full support for poly marriage too? Why or why not?

Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26200
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again.... If I don't answer, then how can my answer be flawed?
I said your response was flawed. I did not say your answer was flawed.

I said you never answer. And you don't so let's try once again!

Do you think Obama should announce full support for poly marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26201
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole response was one big flaw!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Post 26177.

When did I say your answers were all flawed Jane Dodo? Never.

Your stupid response to that one post was just an insult, not an answer. Since you never answer.

Glad I could straighten this all out for you!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26202
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 26177.
When did I say your answers were all flawed Jane Dodo? Never.
Your stupid response to that one post was just an insult, not an answer. Since you never answer.
Glad I could straighten this all out for you!
Since I never answer, how was my response flawed?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26203
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again- I will only give your straw man arguments mild amusement. They get so silly. I don't want to go on and on with them. So stop them for now and let's get back on topic.
Do you think Obama should announce full support for poly marriage too? Why or why not?
Thank you.
After all his Dad was a polygamist.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26204
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I never answer, how was my response flawed?
In that it was not a answer dummy.

But that's all your silly straw man bullsh!t you use to avoid trying to justify your hypocrisy in supporting equal rights for only groups you approve of and no others.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26205
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
After all his Dad was a polygamist.
Yes. There was a lot more poly in Obama's family than in Mormon Romney's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26206
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I never answer, how was my response flawed?
Because it's always a straw man.

Let me try to get you somewhere near the topic once again.

Do you support equal protection for polyamorists? Why? Why not?

Thank you.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26207
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Apparently Wahabi islam supports gay rights, I mean why else would Lil' Bam-Bam support it so forcefully?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26208
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...you're catching on! That's why its in the best interest of ALL of its citizens, particularly its younger citizens, not to tamper with one of its fundamental institutions, if not the institution, crucial to its stability, conjugal marriage.
Explain, in detail and using statistics, why it is better for the children of gay couples to have forcibly unmarried parents.

Then, prove how gay people marrying hurts the children of straight parents, or any straight married couple.

If you can't do that, you can't logically make this argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26209
Jan 23, 2013
 
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain, in detail and using statistics, why it is better for the children of gay couples to have forcibly unmarried parents.
Then, prove how gay people marrying hurts the children of straight parents, or any straight married couple.
If you can't do that, you can't logically make this argument.
Stand on on leg, put your finger on your nose, and jump around explaining in detail, why you are so imperious.

Then prove the Pythagorean theorem.

If you can't do that, you are a jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26210
Jan 23, 2013
 
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain, in detail and using statistics, why it is better for the children of gay couples to have forcibly unmarried parents.
Then, prove how gay people marrying hurts the children of straight parents, or any straight married couple.
If you can't do that, you can't logically make this argument.
"Forcibly unmarried"!

Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,161 - 25,180 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••