Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 Full story: politix.topix.com 26,178

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24914 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans form far more than "pair" bonds sir.
Your claim as to that being the basis for legal marriage to exist is ridiculous.
But the bonding is part of a couple...dumbass.

Legal marriage is constructed of a legal union between two adults whom find love, attraction and a willingness to enter into a legal contract together based on this.

Gays can do that and should be able to.

Simple stuff here genius. If you can't figure that out I'll bet it might take you 3 tries each morning to get the left shoe on the left foot.

Location hidden

#24915 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Looks like your first claim is a lie.
<shrugs shoulders>
Prove it. Go find some post where I was against polygamy you goofy bullshitter.

Polygamists are a non-issue in the debate on gay marriages as far as I'm concerned.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#24916 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
State by state. It's happening now. More and more states are allowing gay marriage. And it's not far fetched that in the futurte this may be looked at like a basic civil right given iut has all the inherent traits of being one.
I never had a position on polygamous marriages you stupid lying sack of shit let alone dodge questions about it.
Lie much?
LOL!!!
If you were to ask rather than lie like the little bitch you are I'd tell you each form of marriage has to lie on it's own merits. Polygamous marriages and gays marriages are distincly different. As far as my personal view there are so few polygamists out there I could care less.
Too funny!

Location hidden

#24917 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookit Dan's loser ass on topix on New Years Eve!
Too funny!
Err....the festivities don't begin until 10:00 at the party.

Whaaa??? You've been drinking since 3:00???

LOL!!!

You're gonna miss me.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24918 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Given gays marrying exhibits the same elements of a basic right, to marry the adult of one's choice, could you not see it as a potential Amendment one day to to protect that basic liberty from dickheads like you whose only opposition to it is disdain?
LOL!!!
Wha?

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24919 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamists are a non-issue in the debate on gay marriages as far as I'm concerned.
Sure seems like you're against it. Calm down! Relax. Take a deep breath.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#24920 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you won't answer but claimed to have answered.
Got it.
Did ya figure out this wasn't a private line and a public forum yet?
Pretty easy shit senor. If you have a position you make it known.
Myself I'm for gays marrying given it represents a basic American liberty.
BAM!
LOL!!!
Uh, numbnuts, I SUPPORT the right of any gay to marry whoever they wish. I support gay marriage. It does NOT effect me or my own rights in ANY negative way sir, therefore marry away.

CLEAR enough for your delicate receptors yet sir?

That being said, I enjoy finding out how much the SAME you gays are when it comes to how the nature of man ie. prejudice, hate, emotions, and the like is when it comes to marriuage and the internal squabbles that arise in ANY marriage sir.
It just cracks me up to see you folks fighting like cats and dogs sometimes with each other, over the SAME things that hetero couples fight and argue over.
Things like;
money
infidelity
jealousy
appearance and self image
monogamy
talking to another man or woman other than your spouse

ya know, the day to day shit that happens in hetero relationships.

What REALLY cracks me up is to see many of you deny it. You deny it because it takes away your DIFFERENCE which most of you here seem to relish in, and have no other identiy of your own besides being gay. It seems to take up your entire person.

You WANT that "different" status, and "equality" at the same time. If you give up your "difference" through "equality", you lose your identity, and become just another shmo on the street. You are NO LONGER "gay", you are "equal".

Why is it that gays HAVE to make and retain a point of their sexual orientation, but heteros do not?
Fascinating I tell you.

Location hidden

#24921 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I DO care about that one sir, unlike your cause, which I support but do not care one way or the other, which equates to my "OK" vote either way.
I figure that when poligamy comes to pass legal muster, there may be a few fillies out there that wish to give it a go. For research and the betterment of humanity and all doncha know. EVOLUTION man that's what it's all about. RIGHT?
Becoming what one wishes to be and what one can adapt to be. When poly passes, I'll adapt.
K?
I love how you punks bring in polygamy into the discussion of gay marriage.

For one polygamy is completely different from traditional heterosexual marriage or gays marrying with it's own set of merits.

Two - you'd likely fight polygamy as well so I take your position here as insincere if not an outright lie.

Three - This is the clincher. How many polygamists do you see out there nationwide? Eighty nine? LOL!!! No one cases moron...it's a non-issue given I don't think anyone cares if they marry.
You utilize it as a pathetic effort to derail the topic at hand. You sad little bitch. No wonder you feel the need to call everyone 'sir'.

Location hidden

#24922 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what? Prove that I said something I did not? Are you daft?
Are you and Drew related or something?

YOU said you did NOT have a "position" on poly.
THEN
You state your position is you do not care.

NOWHERE did I say nor imply that you were FIRST against it strawman. YOU said YOU had NO position, and then stated your position that you said did not exist.

<rolls eyes>

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24923 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Err....the festivities don't begin until 10:00 at the party.
Whaaa??? You've been drinking since 3:00???
LOL!!!
You're gonna miss me.
I always miss your silly ass when you get humiliated and go and sulk for a few days!

Take a close count of everyone's posts for tomorrow! So you can tell us what losers we are. We're counting on you.

I'm sure you'll have some tall tales about your New Years Eve tomorrow! Can't wait.

Location hidden

#24924 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, numbnuts, I SUPPORT the right of any gay to marry whoever they wish. I support gay marriage. It does NOT effect me or my own rights in ANY negative way sir, therefore marry away.
CLEAR enough for your delicate receptors yet sir?
That being said, I enjoy finding out how much the SAME you gays are when it comes to how the nature of man ie. prejudice, hate, emotions, and the like is when it comes to marriuage and the internal squabbles that arise in ANY marriage sir.
It just cracks me up to see you folks fighting like cats and dogs sometimes with each other, over the SAME things that hetero couples fight and argue over.
Things like;
money
infidelity
jealousy
appearance and self image
monogamy
talking to another man or woman other than your spouse
ya know, the day to day shit that happens in hetero relationships.
What REALLY cracks me up is to see many of you deny it. You deny it because it takes away your DIFFERENCE which most of you here seem to relish in, and have no other identiy of your own besides being gay. It seems to take up your entire person.
You WANT that "different" status, and "equality" at the same time. If you give up your "difference" through "equality", you lose your identity, and become just another shmo on the street. You are NO LONGER "gay", you are "equal".
Why is it that gays HAVE to make and retain a point of their sexual orientation, but heteros do not?
Fascinating I tell you.
If you were for gays marrying you wouldn't be spouting off you'd only approve it if oplygamy were allowed so please....stop the bullshit.

And you forgot your manners again. The Mighty Wakanatabi is straight.

As far as gays marrying they will have the same level of divorce, fights, cheating and so on as their heterosexual counterparts. Hell....I'm sure are a lot like you with erectile dysfunction so give it a rest sunshine.

All they want is to have the ab ility to give marriage a shot like us heterosexuals.

Equality. Or is that word beyond you.

Location hidden

#24925 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I always miss your silly ass when you get humiliated and go and sulk for a few days!
Take a close count of everyone's posts for tomorrow! So you can tell us what losers we are. We're counting on you.
I'm sure you'll have some tall tales about your New Years Eve tomorrow! Can't wait.
It's called being busy and having a life.

Foreign to yuo I'm sure.

You're gonna miss me. I really don't have time for this anymore but wanted to throw a few licks in. I know where to find you...in here.

God forbid they shut down TOPIX given your little troll self might have serious withdrawals...LOL!!!

Location hidden

#24926 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what? Prove that I said something I did not? Are you daft?
Are you and Drew related or something?
YOU said you did NOT have a "position" on poly.
THEN
You state your position is you do not care.
NOWHERE did I say nor imply that you were FIRST against it strawman. YOU said YOU had NO position, and then stated your position that you said did not exist.
<rolls eyes>
Err....you lied and claimed I hda a position on polygamy.

So fetch. Fetch boy.

Claiming polygamy is a non-issue and that I don't care IS having no position MORON. It's called indifference.

Indifference is probably the same emotion your wife has towards you in case you have to invoke some understanding of the word...LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#24927 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Given gays marrying exhibits the same elements of a basic right, to marry the adult of one's choice, could you not see it as a potential Amendment one day to to protect that basic liberty from dickheads like you whose only opposition to it is disdain?
LOL!!!
I SAID that it - THE LEGISLATION TO AMEND - must be ratified by a two thirds majority of the states.
What the fcuk do you think it takes to "ratify" an amendment anyway son? A moo from a cow?

I see it as a PROPOSED amendment, but I do NOT see it becoming ratified. There are too many red states for that sir. You do NOT have the electoral college advantage on this issue sir. THAT means that the INDIVIDUAL state legislatures would take up the argument. THAT means that the states with lesser population that ARE conservative, will NOT be enough to make a go of it.

That is my prediction sir. It will NOT be ratified any time soon.
Your SCOTUS ploy is moot. The SCOTUS does NOT carry the day on this issue. ONLY an individual state can rewrite and redefine if they choose.
THAT sir is NOT happening in the rural conservative states.
Add em up and see.
What your cause NOW needs sir, is STATE support - INDIVIDUAL state support ... NOT ... federal support.

It matters NOT how many total people in the US say it is cool with them, if they do NOT live in the MANY conservative rural states sir.
Besides that, your window of ratification opportunity is closing, as the political pendulum swings back to the conservative side.

You disagree?

Location hidden

#24928 Dec 31, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, numbnuts,...
Numbnuts???!!!!

NUMBNUTS????!!!!

...Why...why...them's FIGHTIN' words!!!!

LOL!!!

C'mon now shitforbrains...is that any language to use towards me as polite as I've been in our conversations??

Location hidden

#24929 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bonding is part of a couple...dumbass.
Legal marriage is constructed of a legal union between two adults whom find love, attraction and a willingness to enter into a legal contract together based on this.
Gays can do that and should be able to.
Simple stuff here genius. If you can't figure that out I'll bet it might take you 3 tries each morning to get the left shoe on the left foot.
Already figured it out son.
Already have stated MANY MANY MANY MANY times on this thread that I SUPPPORT your cause.

It is YOU who are lacking what has been discussed here to date , and have NOT figured it out yet son - NOT - me.
<smile>

Location hidden

#24930 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you punks bring in polygamy into the discussion of gay marriage.
For one polygamy is completely different from traditional heterosexual marriage or gays marrying with it's own set of merits.
Two - you'd likely fight polygamy as well so I take your position here as insincere if not an outright lie.
Three - This is the clincher. How many polygamists do you see out there nationwide? Eighty nine? LOL!!! No one cases moron...it's a non-issue given I don't think anyone cares if they marry.
You utilize it as a pathetic effort to derail the topic at hand. You sad little bitch. No wonder you feel the need to call everyone 'sir'.
ROTFLMAO

I am NOT fighting against your cause dummy (I know you hate being called sir). I SUPPORT your cause.
I do NOT however engage in arguing your cause FOR you however. Why would I?
YOU guys do NOT do that for ANY other form of marriage or ANY other cause that you may agree with. Right? Yeah, that's right.

I DO say to others however, who ARE aginst your cause, that I have no problem with it.
THAT, dummy, HAS caused me some unpleasant encounters with those who do NOT in ANY way support your cause, and HAS cost me a few "friendships" along the way to boot. I do NOT miss those "friendships". THEY, dummy, are bigots.

Fcuk you sir, and your self righteous and uninformed bullshit about what I do and do NOT support.

Location hidden

#24931 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were for gays marrying you wouldn't be spouting off you'd only approve it if oplygamy were allowed so please....stop the bullshit.
Uh strawman, I did NOT say anything even remotely similar to what you charge here> "you wouldn't be spouting off you'd only approve it if oplygamy were allowed".

Never said such a thing strawman.

I support BOTH forms.

So your "straight" eh.
I say bullshit !!!
<smile>

Location hidden

#24932 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Err....you lied and claimed I hda a position on polygamy.
Not so.
Twas YOU son, who said your "position" is "I do not care".

YOUR words son.

Well hell man, I could take up your "position" on SSM then too son.
I do not care if you gain acceptance as a "marriage" it effects me not.
<smile>

YOU said that I did have a "position" and that it was against gay marriage. You ARE wrong son - AGAIN.

Location hidden

#24933 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbnuts???!!!!
NUMBNUTS????!!!!
...Why...why...them's FIGHTIN' words!!!!
LOL!!!
C'mon now shitforbrains...is that any language to use towards me as polite as I've been in our conversations??
Well, YOU said that you did not like being called "sir", and accused me of having sdome sort of personality disorder or something and that created my "need" to call you "sir" - sir - so I branched out.

Come on over and poke me in the nose it if will make you feel better nonuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 min Poof1 671
Judge restores part of Indiana gay marriage suit 9 min eJohn 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min KiMare 200,949
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 14 min Fa-Foxy 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min rage poster 49,814
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 16 min Frankie Rizzo 397
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 20 min Jonah1 25,016
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 1 hr Wondering 17
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,892
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••