Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26169 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#24763 Dec 30, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point ma be more that you are still drilling on it when we are agreeing with you. It doesn't make since to deny anyone equal rights. From children getting an equal education to women getting equal pay for equal work to equality in marriage and love, equality is equality. Fair is fair.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
That jackass Drew Smith sure is not agreeing with me! He's angry.

Yeah, blessings to you too toots.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#24764 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I scold people when they go off-topic, as you do. Funny that you can't figure out how to create your own thread to discuss your pet issue.
Because then he wouldn't get the attention he so desperately craves.

Ignore him and he'll go away.
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

#24765 Dec 30, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point ma be more that you are still drilling on it when we are agreeing with you. It doesn't make since to deny anyone equal rights. From children getting an equal education to women getting equal pay for equal work to equality in marriage and love, equality is equality. Fair is fair.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
"Equality" does not mean all situations are treated the same. If it were there'd b urinals in the ladies bathrooms. When it comes to marriage and how it is defined legally, the same applies. This notion of "marriage equality" works as long as one believes no distinction should be made for gender. Two of a kind is just that. Two men/women are just that no more, no less. Two same sex __________ consenting adults, can just as easily form a spousal unit, as could a SSC. Why don't we call them marriage?
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

#24766 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
One more for the road!
Q: What is one of the primary reasons the brethren put an end to multiple marriages?
A: Multiple mother-in-laws.
HAR!HAR!HAR! Funny!
Ya know.....I always thought that'd b a downside to plural marriage. Funny stuff.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24767 Dec 30, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Because then he wouldn't get the attention he so desperately craves.
Ignore him and he'll go away.
Aw shuddup Fruitloops! I don't have to beg people to ignore your boring posts, they do it willingly!

What a Jackass!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24768 Dec 30, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know.....I always thought that'd b a downside to plural marriage. Funny stuff.
Hey sockpuppet. How are you doing Chief?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24769 Dec 30, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Wastey
Now that was funny....thanks for the chuckle.
You are welcome. All in good fun. People make lots of jokes about me too.

Location hidden

#24770 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Fruitloops! I don't have to beg people to ignore your boring posts, they do it willingly!
What a Jackass!
Were you here during X-mas?

Are you going to be in here on New Years?

Most importantly....do you have a life???

LOL!!!!
Under Achievers

Huntington, MA

#24771 Dec 30, 2012
Plenty of gay fun was going on in Nazi Germany with Ernst Roehm and the 'Brownshirts.'
Hitler didn't seem to mind until he had reason to believe ol Ernst was going to kill him leading up to 'The night of the long knives.' Let us not forget the hyperinflation that destroyed their economy. Sound familier? It should.
History is fun and if you don't learn from it the first time you may just end up repeating it the next time.

Location hidden

#24772 Dec 30, 2012
Under Achievers wrote:
Plenty of gay fun was going on in Nazi Germany with Ernst Roehm and the 'Brownshirts.'
Hitler didn't seem to mind until he had reason to believe ol Ernst was going to kill him leading up to 'The night of the long knives.' Let us not forget the hyperinflation that destroyed their economy. Sound familier? It should.
History is fun and if you don't learn from it the first time you may just end up repeating it the next time.
Riiiight.

Gays were running rampant in Nazi Germany and the Nazis loved it. Explains why they sought the homosexuals out for death sentences.

WShat a moron your momma raised. Might as well claim thirsty camels want to drin 10/40 weight Valvoline Motor Oil after crossing the Sahara idiot.

Next time make sense in your rambles.

LOL!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24773 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you here during X-mas?
Are you going to be in here on New Years?
Most importantly....do you have a life???
LOL!!!!
Sure! Everyone has a life Dan. If not, they'd be dead. Duh!

You're so silly!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24774 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. All in good fun. People make lots of jokes about me too.
Me too! But more often they get mad at me. Like Dan's gonna tonight!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24775 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
WShat a moron your momma raised. Might as well claim thirsty camels want to drin 10/40 weight Valvoline Motor Oil after crossing the Sahara idiot.
Next time make sense in your rambles.
LOL!!
That's the silly Dan stuff I love! Post more.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24776 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sockpuppet. How are you doing Chief?
How about yourself Dan? Long time no post. Still mad?

Let's start off with a clean slate for the new year! What say Dan-o? C'mon you big lug! Don't be such a jackass!

Location hidden

#24777 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Everyone has a life Dan. If not, they'd be dead. Duh!
You're so silly!
Well since you were by yourself did ya at least buy a fake Christmas tree and watch Hallmark Holiday movies until you passed out from your bottle of Jack Daniels on Christmas Eve???

Location hidden

#24778 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the silly Dan stuff I love! Post more.
I WILL!!

Do you plan to write a book on your experiences about living alone?

Location hidden

#24779 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
How about yourself Dan? Long time no post. Still mad?
Let's start off with a clean slate for the new year! What say Dan-o? C'mon you big lug! Don't be such a jackass!
Mad about what?? After seeing your lonely ass I doubt anyone could feel mad OR really alone.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24780 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you were by yourself did ya at least buy a fake Christmas tree and watch Hallmark Holiday movies until you passed out from your bottle of Jack Daniels on Christmas Eve???
Hell we are sharing a bottle of JD right now. Want to come over and join us?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24781 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad about what?? After seeing your lonely ass I doubt anyone could feel mad OR really alone.
You saw my ass? When was this?

Counting my posts is a very weird and obsessive but I don't really mind. But peaking at my ass is a whole different matter!

Careful creep! I catch you I'll press peeping Dan charges!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24782 Dec 30, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Kirkland Bourbon. 104 proof. From Costco.$20 a liter and worth $50! Try it. Makes a fine holiday toddy. Don't over serve! You know how you get. Temper temper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 min ___Jenny___ 3,109
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 8 min too lazy to log in 8,780
News Antigay Kentucky Clerk Inadvertently Married Th... 13 min haha 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 min Deeper than Truth 201,863
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 40 min tongangodz 7,237
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 40 min Old Kentuckin 373
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr NoahLovesU 34,839
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr NorCal Native 298
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 3 hr WasteWater 1,168
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr NoahLovesU 25,785
More from around the web