Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26162 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#24730 Dec 30, 2012
I guess you missed the fact that the story behind the title is about Obama's decision regarding same-sex marriage, where he referred to both gay couples and lesbian couples.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I guess you missed the title of this thread.
I guess you missed the fact that the purpose of the thread was to discuss the *story*, not merely the title that someone assigned to it.

Maybe you never made it past the title? Is that the problem?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#24731 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won, since none of the postings you fetched said what you claimed that I said.
Post 24178:

Mike DiRucci wrote: If we allow polygamy we must allow voter fraud according to the dope "Drew Smith".

Drew Smith wrote: How would it be "fraud" if we gave everyone the legal right to vote as many times as they liked?

Pay up b!tch.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24732 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
I guess you missed the fact that the story behind the title is about Obama's decision regarding same-sex marriage, where he referred to both gay couples and lesbian couples.
<quoted text>
I guess you missed the fact that the purpose of the thread was to discuss the *story*, not merely the title that someone assigned to it.
Maybe you never made it past the title? Is that the problem?
If he had said "alternate form of marriage" in that speech would we be allowed to mention polygamy then oh great thread monitor?

Take your off topic whining and shove it squeaky! No one cares! You're just another run of the mill jackass, not our boss!

I'll post what I want, quit crying.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24733 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I scold people
Yes you do! Like a little whiny b!tch.

Too funny!
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

#24734 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This question is relevant to same-sex marriage how?
Let's see if u can connect the dots. SSM has to be discussed in context.....in comparison to OSM, which has two primary structures, mono or binary, and poly or plural. Thus OSPM is relevant to the discussion. We can't exclude OSPM just because you don't like it, or you might possibly feel its a threat to the cause.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24735 Dec 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. You didn't identify any postings of mine that said what you claimed that I said.
24178. Among others. Anyone can look it up.

Your attempts at obfuscation are lame.
Of course he does

Newport News, VA

#24736 Dec 30, 2012
Meeshell is a Transvestite.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24737 Dec 30, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not the very definition of "hypothetical" include 2.assumed for sake of argument: assumed or proposed for further investigation
?
Is that not true sir?
I have been in court many times sir. The use of hypotheticals is used ALL the time there sir.
You disagree?
It isn't applicable without a reasonable and logical connection between the events. For example, I may flip a coin into the street. It is hit by a streetcar which catches it by a very strange twist of fate and flips it up into the face of a motorcyclist who just happens to have no visor on his helmet. He is so stunned that he looses control of his motorcycle and run up onto the sidewalk seriously injuring a pedestrian. Was I the cause of this accident?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#24738 Dec 30, 2012
Who cares? Like most polygamists he actually spent little time with his kid.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He still had two wives though. Imagine that.....our first black president.....okay half black president.....who supports gay marriage....his father was a polygamist.... imagine that.

Location hidden

#24739 Dec 30, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about Pietro. He is a Catholic priest who secretly wants to become a Muslim with a large Harem.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#24740 Dec 30, 2012
We're talking about civil marriage which is the only legal form of marrige in this country. Polygamy is illegal; it can't be discussed in a legal context until the impediments are removed.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if u can connect the dots. SSM has to be discussed in context.....in comparison to OSM, which has two primary structures, mono or binary, and poly or plural. Thus OSPM is relevant to the discussion. We can't exclude OSPM just because you don't like it, or you might possibly feel its a threat to the cause.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24741 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't applicable without a reasonable and logical connection between the events. For example, I may flip a coin into the street. It is hit by a streetcar which catches it by a very strange twist of fate and flips it up into the face of a motorcyclist who just happens to have no visor on his helmet. He is so stunned that he looses control of his motorcycle and run up onto the sidewalk seriously injuring a pedestrian. Was I the cause of this accident?
Yes and it's a hate crime. Only a jackass would flip a coin into a biker's face on purpose like that.

Hi toots! How was Christmas? Besides having to deal with my silly nonsense.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24742 Dec 30, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
We're talking about civil marriage which is the only legal form of marrige in this country. Polygamy is illegal; it can't be discussed in a legal context until the impediments are removed.
<quoted text>
Right! The old "polygamy shouldn't be legal because it's illegal" argument. Heard it. It's dumb.

Location hidden

#24743 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and it's a hate crime. Only a jackass would flip a coin into a biker's face on purpose like that.
Go read it again. The streetcar flipped the coin. Was I responsible for the events which followed?
Mike DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#24744 Dec 30, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old family stereotype or just dumb prejudice?

Location hidden

#24745 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you are fun. Why not ask the question, suppose an Arab national comes to this country with his harem, if he seeks citizenship, will he be legally allowed to continue practicing bigamy?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#24746 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "It's too complicated" argument against equal rights.
"Nobody cares" is not true. People being denied equal rights care. You mean YOU don't care.
Nice!
It isn't an equal rights argument. Nobody is allowed to practice bigamy unless they are visitors from a country where bigamy is legal.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24747 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you are fun. Why not ask the question, suppose an Arab national comes to this country with his harem, if he seeks citizenship, will he be legally allowed to continue practicing bigamy?
No but he should be. And bigamy is such a loaded word. I call it marriage.

How would a marriage of three women hurt anyone? Why should they be denied? Simply because of appeals to tradition?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#24748 Dec 30, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't an equal rights argument. Nobody is allowed to practice bigamy unless they are visitors from a country where bigamy is legal.
I didn't know that. I thought they'd be thrown in prison like all the other polygamous scum.

So we only persecute our own citizens for polygamy? Foreigners get a pass? Interesting. I really didn't know that.

Location hidden

#24749 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No but he should be. And bigamy is such a loaded word. I call it marriage.
How would a marriage of three women hurt anyone? Why should they be denied? Simply because of appeals to tradition?
Bigamy has a specific legal meaning. It means to legally marry another person while one is already legally married. It is against the law in most countries other than Muslim Countries. If you are look for a harem, may I suggest moving to Saudi Arabia where the practice is perfectly legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 3 min Religimongoloid 50
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 6 min Religimongoloid 33
GodSmacked Thanksgiving 7 min Frankie Rizzo 2
News Secrets and wives: Gay Chinese hide behind 'sha... 7 min Religimongoloid 1
News Herea s Harris Dickinsona s gay sex scene in ne... 1 hr Chuck 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 14,243
BIG BOSS MAN's Thanksgiving Party 1 hr Imprtnrd 10
Jade Thanksgiving 1 hr Dookie 3
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,529
More from around the web