Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments
22,761 - 22,780 of 26,178 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style.
Funny Jackass!!!!
;)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona is extremely jealous of the Palin family but more so of Sarah .
It frightens me to see such rage and I pray that Mona seeks help and spiritual guidance.
Me too.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin could run in 2016, but she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI Community......and she won't get my vote or support either......frankly, I'd rather see a Powell/Rice ticket for the Republican party or a Clinton/Rice ticket in 2016!!
http://www.politicalcartoons.com/cartoon/4762...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is a moderate and that is why she won in Alaska.
Alaska votes moderate and the last election makes my point.
Sarah by your standards is not a moderate but Karl Marx is dead so you are not going to be able to run him as your "moderate" candidate.
She also QUIT and didn't give a damn about those who elected her!!!

Palin's NOT a moderate......she's an ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE RELIGIOUS FUNDIE who is out of touch with reality!!!

You really have no idea what my political beliefs are......but like I said, if the Republican party wants to win in 2016........they need someone like Powell or Rice.........and on the same ticket......they would be good for this Country!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
" she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI "
Not to sound mean but we do not need it nor want it. Last time I looked less than 1% of the population is not a make or break vote.
We are more than 1% of the population and we also have supporters as well........and it's good she don't want it.....I seriously doubt she will get the party nomination!!!

Really? You might want to ask Romney how that all worked out for him!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you can keep Powell because we do not want any more RINO's and he showed that after he endorsed the most leftist president in history.
Clinton and Rice for the Dem ticket?
Rice is a republican and no RINO .
I didn't say Republican or Democrat, did I? I still believe a Clinton/Rice ticket or a Powell/Rice ticket would be good for this Country.

So, your a racists as well as an idiot......doesn't surprise me!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
For someone who claims they are concern about this Terrorists attack on our Embassy........you don't show it by this stupid cartoon!!!

Toots Boy!!!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Republican or Democrat, did I? I still believe a Clinton/Rice ticket or a Powell/Rice ticket would be good for this Country.
So, your a racists as well as an idiot......doesn't surprise me!!!
Both sound good to me too.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

BTW Rice is a lesbian woman.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sound good to me too.
I would agree and yes, it has been rumored that Rice is a Lesbian.......and added plus, if ya ask me:-)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims they are concern about this Terrorists attack on our Embassy........you don't show it by this stupid cartoon!!!
Toots Boy!!!
Glad it made you mad toots!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WOW! mention of Sarah Palin sure woke up all the sleepy jackasses on this thread!

Woo-Hoo! Sarah!

Sarah for President 2016!

Fun stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona is far better than any dumb ass Palin supporter. Hell, I'm even better than that.
Mona Lott is a selfish, angry malcontent jackass!

And a big dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We are more than 1% of the population and we also have supporters as well........and it's good she don't want it.....I seriously doubt she will get the party nomination!!!
Really? You might want to ask Romney how that all worked out for him!!!
You think Romney lost because he didn't get the LGBT vote? You can't be serious toots!

What a dope!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
WOW! mention of Sarah Palin sure woke up all the sleepy jackasses on this thread!
Woo-Hoo! Sarah!
Sarah for President 2016!
Fun stuff!
Proof that mikey doesn't believe half of what he posts...even you wouldn't support her for pres...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, money laundering and child abuse scandals is what the Church is for.
The Federal Government is there to try and keep those priests off of my kids.
Gloria's Lil Boie came back? To spread falsehoods and innuendo? No biggy just a bunch of horsehockey?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

By Popular Vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes,we've all seen just how reliable your predictions seem to be! LOL,If I were you I would be to embarrassed to even show my face around these parts after making yourself look and sound the fool that you seem to be all during this last election!(glutton for punishment?) Oh,and not to sound mean? And by the way a Colin Powell ticket instead of a magic underpants boy ticket and the Republicans would be in power again today! Perhaps it's time to bite your tongue?
Aw shuddup Bill, you big jackass!

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War, Operation Iraqi Freedom, can also be called, which it has been, as the second Persian Gulf War. That's what is often forgotten. Bush Sr was the Commander in Chief during the first war, Clinton during the "cease fire/embargo/no fly zone" period, Bush Jr during the invation/second war/post war occupation/insurgency, and Obama during the final years of the insurgency/occupation/reorgani zation of Iraq. The first war never ended with a peace treaty in place but rather a cease fire, with terms spelled out. President Clinton had no qualms about exercising his power as C in C to fire cruise missile into Iraq, or engage Iraqi ground targets with aircraft, when he deemed necessary. To simply say we went "into" Iraq, when we already were engaged in military operations above and around Iraq, is not quite accurate. The U.S. could have easily continued the "containment" strategy with the hope that Saddam would behave. True that is much cheaper in terms of blood and treasure, but at what point does the "containment/embargo/econ omic" strategy become an expensive farce?
Also, much cheaper would be the "Hiroshima" strategy. One Hiroshima style bomb over Baghdad would have ended the Saddam Hussein Regime in short order as it did the Hirohito Regime in Japan in 1945.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad it made you mad toots!
What a dope!
Oh Mikey........it didn't make me mad, but you go ahead and think that......lol:-)

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"BEWARE: STUFF HAPPENS!" And, stuff like Hiroshima and Nagasaki happens! Just sayin'. And as a philospher in Tel Aviv has said many times, "A man has got to do what a man has to do!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••