Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 Full story: politix.topix.com 26,178

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Full Story

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#23604 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
So how's that working out for you?
Too funny!
Well, as soon as we start taxing the Church, things will go a lot more swimmingly...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#23605 Nov 19, 2012
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as soon as we start taxing the Church, things will go a lot more swimmingly...
Hell yeah! No tax breaks for anybody. No mortgage deductions, no marriage tax breaks, fair and equal. Say 10-15% of income for everyone.

The bottom 47% freeloaders who pay NO taxes now (some even get "refunds"!) are the biggest whiners now, wait till you hear them screech when they have to pay their fair share!

Tax the churches, tax the freeloaders! I hear you brother!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23606 Nov 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Gee... Obama is ahead in Ohio AND Florida.
Oh ,hi my favorite clueless Alinsky libtard friend.

I recall how you and others said that Sarah's 15 minutes were up.

I dare say that she has not even begun and swing states love her.

"Sarah Palin 2016? Conservative Pundit Charlotte Allen Thinks That's A Fantastic Idea "

Allen argues that Palin could disarm the Democrats' "war on women" refrain because she's a woman who has daughters. Palin is also anti-gay marriage, but has gay fans, which Allen appears to suggest she could use to build some support in the LGBT arena. And Palin's son is an Iraq war vet, so she's got the "patriot" card down

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/sara...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#23607 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sarah Palin 2016? Conservative Pundit Charlotte Allen Thinks That's A Fantastic Idea "
Allen argues that Palin could disarm the Democrats' "war on women" refrain because she's a woman who has daughters. Palin is also anti-gay marriage, but has gay fans, which Allen appears to suggest she could use to build some support in the LGBT arena. And Palin's son is an Iraq war vet, so she's got the "patriot" card down
One would think Mona Lott would support Sarah for president. Like you say Palin has many gay supporters and she is a woman. Mona is also very supportive of our veterans. And Mona is a patriot too.

Location hidden

#23608 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think Mona Lott would support Sarah for president. Like you say Palin has many gay supporters and she is a woman. Mona is also very supportive of our veterans. And Mona is a patriot too.
Mona is extremely jealous of the Palin family but more so of Sarah .

It frightens me to see such rage and I pray that Mona seeks help and spiritual guidance.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#23609 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
It frightens me to see such rage and I pray that Mona seeks help and spiritual guidance.
Palin could run in 2016, but she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI Community......and she won't get my vote or support either......frankly, I'd rather see a Powell/Rice ticket for the Republican party or a Clinton/Rice ticket in 2016!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23610 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin 2016?

Another jackass loser. Bring the bimbo on.

Location hidden

#23611 Nov 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin could run in 2016, but she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI Community......and she won't get my vote or support either......frankly, I'd rather see a Powell/Rice ticket for the Republican party or a Clinton/Rice ticket in 2016!!
She can run but not very far or very long with little or no financial support. By 2016 the Republican Party will have dumped both the religious and teabag dummies.

Location hidden

#23612 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style.

Funny Jackass!!!!
Polly Parrot

Santa Cruz, CA

#23613 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
squawk

Location hidden

#23614 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona is far better than any dumb ass Palin supporter. Hell, I'm even better than that.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#23615 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
She can run but not very far or very long with little or no financial support. By 2016 the Republican Party will have dumped both the religious and teabag dummies.
Well, if they don't......they can kiss their political clout good bye!!!

The Republican party will need solid moderate candidates to run with very little baggage if they want to win in 2016 or any year after.......that's gonna leave out people like Ryan and Palin!!!

Location hidden

#23616 Nov 19, 2012
I predicted Obama's victory even though many leading sources said otherwise. I predicted Palin, Perry, and Stantorum's defeat as well.

I predict the Republican Party will dump both the Teabags and the Religious fanatics as they rush toward the center again.

Palin has a snowballs chance in hell.

Location hidden

#23617 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
I predicted Obama's victory even though many leading sources said otherwise. I predicted Palin, Perry, and Stantorum's defeat as well.
I predict the Republican Party will dump both the Teabags and the Religious fanatics as they rush toward the center again.
Palin has a snowballs chance in hell.
Because a person believes in God does not make us religious fanatics.

The irony of Romneys defeat is that he "dumped" Sarah and did not want her support nor even acknowledged her and look where that got him.

Four years is a long time and who knows what the future will bring us but if things go okay than you can look for Sarah in 2016 and a much more polished and worldly candidate with the same fine standards, she will be hard to beat.

Location hidden

#23618 Nov 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if they don't......they can kiss their political clout good bye!!!
The Republican party will need solid moderate candidates to run with very little baggage if they want to win in 2016 or any year after.......that's gonna leave out people like Ryan and Palin!!!
Palin is a moderate and that is why she won in Alaska.

Alaska votes moderate and the last election makes my point.

Sarah by your standards is not a moderate but Karl Marx is dead so you are not going to be able to run him as your "moderate" candidate.

Location hidden

#23619 Nov 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
" she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI "

Not to sound mean but we do not need it nor want it. Last time I looked less than 1% of the population is not a make or break vote.

Location hidden

#23620 Nov 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you can keep Powell because we do not want any more RINO's and he showed that after he endorsed the most leftist president in history.

Clinton and Rice for the Dem ticket?

Rice is a republican and no RINO .
By Popular Vote

Toronto, Canada

#23621 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
" she won't get much if any support from the GLBTQI "
Not to sound mean but we do not need it nor want it. Last time I looked less than 1% of the population is not a make or break vote.
Why yes,we've all seen just how reliable your predictions seem to be! LOL,If I were you I would be to embarrassed to even show my face around these parts after making yourself look and sound the fool that you seem to be all during this last election!(glutton for punishment?) Oh,and not to sound mean? And by the way a Colin Powell ticket instead of a magic underpants boy ticket and the Republicans would be in power again today! Perhaps it's time to bite your tongue?

Location hidden

#23622 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a person believes in God does not make us religious fanatics.
The irony of Romneys defeat is that he "dumped" Sarah and did not want her support nor even acknowledged her and look where that got him.
Four years is a long time and who knows what the future will bring us but if things go okay than you can look for Sarah in 2016 and a much more polished and worldly candidate with the same fine standards, she will be hard to beat.
You believe in all kinds of fairy tales. Many fine people believe in God without being reactionary. You are not among them.

Sarah will get nowhere. So far I am batting 100%. You have struck out every time. The odds are against you.

Location hidden

#23623 Nov 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you can keep Powell because we do not want any more RINO's and he showed that after he endorsed the most leftist president in history.
Clinton and Rice for the Dem ticket?
Rice is a republican and no RINO .
BS. Powell got tired of dealing with Republican lies. Powell is a man of conscience as is our President. Too bad you don't know the difference.

You are a typical indoctrinated fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 13 min Gasman 182
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 24 min Wondering 544
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 31 min Spotted Girl 1
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 37 min Wondering 18
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min KiMare 56,618
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 50 min KiMare 149
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Avenger 1,897
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 9 hr Belle Sexton 394
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 10 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search