Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 Full story: politix.topix.com 26,178

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#23584 Nov 18, 2012
Do you realize how many threats to our people we receive every day? Most are empty proclamations, some are unconfirmable, and some we never see at all. A small number per year are feasible and preventable.

Hindsight is 20/20. And how do we punish citizens of another country when their actions are performed within that country? If their government chooses not to cooperate, what do you suggest--carpet-bombing civilians until we get them?
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. Four Americans were brutally murdered. Means a lot to me.
It could have been avoided. We could have rescued them and punished the aggressors. Now they are emboldened knowing we won't fight back. Hell we'll probably apologize.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#23585 Nov 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes little woody, you do.
What a jackass!
Fun!
little mikey, you have such fun being the fool. it is noce when you live your job!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#23586 Nov 18, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do you realize how many threats to our people we receive every day? Most are empty proclamations, some are unconfirmable, and some we never see at all. A small number per year are feasible and preventable.
Hindsight is 20/20. And how do we punish citizens of another country when their actions are performed within that country? If their government chooses not to cooperate, what do you suggest--carpet-bombing civilians until we get them?
<quoted text>
I suggest competence. But most importantly I suggest Obama deliver the open and honest government he promised 4 years ago.

The confusion is not caused by the fog of war, but by the fog of politics.

I suggest the American people were purposely deceived days before a presidential election.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23587 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>little mikey, you have such fun being the fool. it is noce when you live your job!
Dopey ad hominen. But at least you're not evoking Danth's Law like you usually do at this point.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23588 Nov 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If that would make you happy.
Fun!!!
No thanks toots!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#23589 Nov 18, 2012
I suggest thst, until the investigation concldes, this is all supposition and innuendo.

There is a difference between competence and omniscience.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest competence. But most importantly I suggest Obama deliver the open and honest government he promised 4 years ago.
I suggest the American people were purposely deceived days before a presidential election.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23590 Nov 19, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I suggest thst, until the investigation concldes, this is all supposition and innuendo.
There is a difference between competence and omniscience.
<quoted text>
There's a difference between open and honest government and purposely deceiving the American people days before an election.

St. Croix valley

#23591 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
As i pointed out, your confusion is caused by your poor research and/or your poor news sources. iwas able to answer all your questions factually with verifiable sources.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23592 Nov 19, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>As i pointed out, your confusion is caused by your poor research and/or your poor news sources. iwas able to answer all your questions factually with verifiable sources.
Omniscience eh?

As far as answering all my questions. You have not answered even one.

As I've explained to you before, your lack of confusion is caused by your partisanship and bias. Pretty much all intelligent people even the president himself are confused about Benghazi. But not little woody! He has verifiable sources! Too funny!

St. Croix valley

#23593 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Omniscience eh?
As far as answering all my questions. You have not answered even one.
As I've explained to you before, your lack of confusion is caused by your partisanship and bias. Pretty much all intelligent people even the president himself are confused about Benghazi. But not little woody! He has verifiable sources! Too funny!
Sure have, go back to the pages our previous discussion on this topic are on and you can refresh your memory and go ver te links to verifiable sources for my answers.

i am te one looking at it with no bias ro partisanship. how could i not? i have no political affiliation.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23594 Nov 19, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure have, go back to the pages our previous discussion on this topic are on and you can refresh your memory and go ver te links to verifiable sources for my answers.
i am te one looking at it with no bias ro partisanship. how could i not? i have no political affiliation.
Danth's Law.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23595 Nov 19, 2012
I have selected "woodtick57" as Mike's Dope of the Day!

Along with this honor I will display his picture for a few hours!

Very exciting!

St. Croix valley

#23596 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
hardly, just at clear statement of the verifiable facts. the posts with my answers are there for you to review at your leisure. The fact that you are unwilling to accept the provided, verifiable facts would be a clear example of YOUR partisanship blinding you from an objective viewpoint.

St. Croix valley

#23597 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I have selected "woodtick57" as Mike's Dope of the Day!
Along with this honor I will display his picture for a few hours!
Very exciting!
dude! you totally caught me on a bad hair day! paparazzi....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23598 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
It means nothing to me.
Conjecture. Bush is irrelevant.
Thank you. Please tell all the jackasses that still blame him for everything!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23599 Nov 19, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly, just at clear statement of the verifiable facts. the posts with my answers are there for you to review at your leisure. The fact that you are unwilling to accept the provided, verifiable facts would be a clear example of YOUR partisanship blinding you from an objective viewpoint.
Shoot me the post numbers Fruitloops or quit your lying. But better yet, send them to the White House, they're searching for answers and you've got answers! Maybe they'll give you the Pulitzer!

What a jackass!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#23600 Nov 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Please tell all the jackasses that still blame him for everything!
Obama. They will blame Obama.

Jackasses!!!!!

You see all jackasses are the same. They blame someone else for what they need to take care of themselves.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23601 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama. They will blame Obama.
Jackasses!!!!!
You see all jackasses are the same. They blame someone else for what they need to take care of themselves.
Well, you need to take care of it yourself then. So stop blaming someone else and take care of it toots!

What a dope!

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#23602 Nov 19, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Human kindness is for the Church to dispense, not the Federal Government.
No, money laundering and child abuse scandals is what the Church is for.

The Federal Government is there to try and keep those priests off of my kids.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23603 Nov 19, 2012
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, money laundering and child abuse scandals is what the Church is for.
The Federal Government is there to try and keep those priests off of my kids.
So how's that working out for you?

Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 2 min OLD SARGE 2,027
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 3 min Tubal Cain 1,950
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min Frankie Rizzo 1,202
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer sold to Russians! 6 min Frankie Rizzo 2
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min dirtclod 127
Group identifies 3rd US aid worker with Ebola 17 min vote no gay 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 19 min vote no gay 1
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 52 min Larry Craig s WC ... 471
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Cow Gurl 2014 55,980
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••