Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26163 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#22957 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. Point is he was a handsome European with long hair and a beard. Everyone knows that! There are plenty of pictures of him.
Fun!
yes, a very light skinned jesus is a good jesus...

We want our myths to fall in line with our demographics...

St. Croix valley

#22958 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't start it with you tough guy I started it with the genius with an AA in basket weaving who questioned my education.
That's what you get for butting in. Chick can't spell man how biased can you get?
Fun!
no one likes speling police any more than they like the punctuation police. we're not submitting manuscrpts here...

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#22959 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Thanks. That too. I'm too lazy to argue with these clowns! They think times are good, they're hopeless what's the use. I'm here for fun.
Good luck.
Hey, you didn't answer my questions in an earlier post on another thread.

I'm from Queens Village. How are things in Canarsie now ? You have power ? How was the storm by you ?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#22960 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really but welcome to your delusion. Have you ever noticed how the Greek Orthodox Jesus looks? Most likely Jesus looked much different. Probably had a swarthy complexion and kinky hair. He most likely looked more like Paul than the pretty European, effeminate, Jesus stereotype.
You're silly! You have a picture of him right there! Jesus was a handsome white guy looked like Brad Pitt. Everyone knows that.

What a dope.

Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22961 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no one likes speling police any more than they like the punctuation police. we're not submitting manuscrpts here...
Oh fer chrissakes some dopey chick says she knows more about oil than I, because she's "been to college recently". She doubts my education. Thinks I'm lying and know nothing about oil. She can't spell. She can hardly even construct a sentence. So you back her up you're so angry and biased. What a jerk!

And what a DOPE! You deserve Obama. Too bad we all have to suffer.

TOO Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22962 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you didn't answer my questions in an earlier post on another thread.
I'm from Queens Village. How are things in Canarsie now ? You have power ? How was the storm by you ?
I've been here at my San Francisco Bay area place since summer. My house in Canarsie had some damage and flooding in the basement. I'll never see it. The insurance man has already been through, my men are on the case fixing things. They have power. They say hardest thing is long lines for gasoline. 150 cars. 2 hour waits. I'll be there for Thanksgiving and all will be well. I don't sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff!

I love NY! and SF! Fortunate enough to live both places.

Have fun!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22963 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, a very light skinned jesus is a good jesus...
We want our myths to fall in line with our demographics...
Loosen up Woodie what does it matter what Jesus looked like? Does that "myth" hurt you so? Poor Woodie.

What a jackass!

Funny stuff!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22964 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Times are good. Why are you whining?
Real glad you like them toots! No one else does. No accounting for taste.

Fun!

St. Croix valley

#22965 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer chrissakes some dopey chick says she knows more about oil than I, because she's "been to college recently". She doubts my education. Thinks I'm lying and know nothing about oil. She can't spell. She can hardly even construct a sentence. So you back her up you're so angry and biased. What a jerk!
And what a DOPE! You deserve Obama. Too bad we all have to suffer.
TOO Funny!
I never backed any one up, and why do I deserve Obama, i never voted for him..

i just hate the self-appointed spelling police on these pages...

Yes, some people show their ignorance or stupidity through their poor spelling.'Looser' for loser usually sets off my ignorant alarm...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22966 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have experience. WTF do you have?
I bet you do toots!

Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22967 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
I already answered your stupid question. STFU.
You mad Jesus?

Fun!

St. Croix valley

#22968 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosen up Woodie what does it matter what Jesus looked like? Does that "myth" hurt you so? Poor Woodie.
What a jackass!
Funny stuff!
the myth of religion has caused more damage to this planet than anything else, so yes.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22969 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I never backed any one up, and why do I deserve Obama, i never voted for him..
Yes, some people show their ignorance or stupidity through their poor spelling.'Looser' for loser usually sets off my ignorant alarm...
I'm guilty of often interchanging "your" and "you're" so look out for it.

See what a good guy I am. Gave you a freebee. But you can be sure I'll insult you mercilessly if you use it on me.

Have fun Woody!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22970 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I never backed any one up, and why do I deserve Obama, i never voted for him..
I voted for McCain. Fellow Vietnam vet. POW for years. Locked in a cage. Poked with sticks. Tortured and beaten often. Malnutrition. No medical care. Psychological torture. Stop me anytime...

St. Croix valley

#22971 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for McCain. Fellow Vietnam vet. POW for years. Locked in a cage. Poked with sticks. Tortured and beaten often. Malnutrition. No medical care. Psychological torture. Stop me anytime...
i wanted to, but then he picked Palin. i couldn't in any clear conscience vote for that ticket. his republican party, in it's current iteration, was tough enough to swallow.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#22972 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i wanted to, but then he picked Palin. i couldn't in any clear conscience vote for that ticket. his republican party, in it's current iteration, was tough enough to swallow.
In picking Sarah Palin, whom I have never liked nor supported in any way whatsoever, it makes me question McCain's judgment and wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING ?!

If he was so intent on putting a woman on the ticket, there were far more better-prepared women that he could've picked.(A Republican female Senator perhaps ?)

(I have read that Condi Rice was actively campaigning for the VEEP spot behind the scenes, but that she was passed over because he was afraid too many people believe, rightly or wrongly, that she's a lesbian.)

SO WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING WHE HE PICKED THAT DUMBBELL SARAH PALIN ?!

(And I didn't vote for McCain in the POTUS election).

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22973 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the myth of religion has caused more damage to this planet than anything else, so yes.
To society, I agree. But the planet doesn't really give a sh!t about religion. Remember, I'm a geologist (without capitol for no reason) so I know.

Funny stuff!

St. Croix valley

#22974 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
In picking Sarah Palin, whom I have never liked nor supported in any way whatsoever, it makes me question McCain's judgment and wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING ?!
If he was so intent on putting a woman on the ticket, there were far more better-prepared women that he could've picked.(A Republican female Senator perhaps ?)
(I have read that Condi Rice was actively campaigning for the VEEP spot behind the scenes, but that she was passed over because he was afraid too many people believe, rightly or wrongly, that she's a lesbian.)
SO WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING WHE HE PICKED THAT DUMBBELL SARAH PALIN ?!
(And I didn't vote for McCain in the POTUS election).
i never heard about Condi, and she probably wanted to actually sleep after 8 years. she was also to close to Bush. that taint had to be run from hard and fast and it seems McCain couldn't run that fast or far...(no-one probably could have...)

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22975 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never heard about Condi, and she probably wanted to actually sleep after 8 years. she was also to close to Bush. that taint had to be run from hard and fast and it seems McCain couldn't run that fast or far...(no-one probably could have...)
Wonder why she never fixed that gap toothed grin? Could certainly afford it. Good dental plan.

Funny.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#22976 Nov 2, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Bush inherited a Jimmy Carter economy......and I thought Bush inherited a surplus instead of a deficit...which meant that this Country was doing fine, not in a recession, like when Obama took over.....and how do you think things would be under McCain right about now? Better? or the same? Maybe even worse? When a Country was in a mess like it was after Bush.....it will take some time to get back on track.....maybe 8 to 10 years........so, sorry, the President is moving this Country in the right direction.......just at a slow pace!!!
The day 9/11 happened, I was headed to work, and then when I go to work and turned on my computer and saw what had happened......it's all I could do not to want to go after those who were responsible......later, I sort of found out who was responsible and it showed by the countless violations to our Freedoms and to our Constitution.......and many folks were ready to do to the Muslim-Americans, what many DID DO to the Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor.......and that wasn't right either!!!
DON'T EVER QUESTION MY PATRIOTISM TO THIS COUNTRY.....MY colors DON'T run!!!
Thank you for showing us your grasp of patriotism and politics? Go back to your civics book, read and understand? Have you ever studied Islam the religion? Do so and get back to us? I never did question your patriotism, that's your nevermind... Also folks were not ready to do anything to Americans, they aren't Muslim-Americans they are Americans? Just as Blacks aren't African-Americans, they are Americans. This hyphenated stuff is crap? It's a play on words, Jesse(Jackass)Jackson & Jesse Jackson JR love to hang their fedoras around??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min pissed 25,359
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 11 min 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 9
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 17 min Over The Knee Jerks 8
News Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits (Dec '14) 47 min OneWomynRiot 14
News Gay man assaulted in hotel 1 hr Peterson 1
News South Bend, Ind., considers LGBT employment pro... (Jul '10) 1 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 5
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... 1 hr DebraE 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr DebraE 5,651
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr cpeter1313 48,190
More from around the web