Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 Full story: politix.topix.com 26,169

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Full Story

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#22931 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying what The Obamaniac said ?
I don't care if he said it or not.....IT'S CALLED CHANGING YOUR MIND!!!

Not a big issue!!!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#22932 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT rebuttal !
Typical dumb lib.
What was the outcome of the impeachment trial?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#22933 Nov 2, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No...the outcome was on the black dress...

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#22934 Nov 2, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
IMMENSE entertainment !

:)

(And getting to see an asterisk next to Clinton's name in every history book.:))

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22935 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
When you claim to be very well educated but cannot spell, you have no credibility toots.
Learn to spell and construct a sentence. Then maybe we'll talk about oil.
When posting on an informal public forum, I prefer to write the same as I speak, Dbag.
And I have a lot of typos. I'm not denying that. And I often mix up my "ie" and "ei". You're too far too critical. Besides which, I'm not really sure what I did to deserve your insults and belittlement to begin with.

Minnesota's North Coast

#22936 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
IMMENSE entertainment !
:)
(And getting to see an asterisk next to Clinton's name in every history book.:))
to mark one of the most liked, effective presidents ever?

when's the last time a republican president has been asked to stump for a current candidate? hmmm....Mostly, the candidates have been running as fast and far as they could to distance themselves from previous republican presidents.

seriously, how far back would you have to go to find a GOP president that left office in good favor?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#22937 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>to mark one of the most liked, effective presidents ever?
when's the last time a republican president has been asked to stump for a current candidate? hmmm....Mostly, the candidates have been running as fast and far as they could to distance themselves from previous republican presidents.
seriously, how far back would you have to go to find a GOP president that left office in good favor?
The slick Willy years were pretty good, I won't deny it. He had a lot of good luck of the times but also was a good leader and smart. I often wonder how it would be if Obama hadn't butted in and became the Democrat candidate. I think things would be much better with Hillary as president and Bill behind her than they are now.

Coolidge, AZ

#22938 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The slick Willy years were pretty good, I won't deny it. He had a lot of good luck of the times but also was a good leader and smart. I often wonder how it would be if Obama hadn't butted in and became the Democrat candidate. I think things would be much better with Hillary as president and Bill behind her than they are now.
As much as I detest the Clintons, I think Hillary would have been a MUCH better POTUS than the bozo we have now.

Minnesota's North Coast

#22939 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WhY? what do you think hillary would have done different?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22940 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me. Does anyone actually know what Jesus really looked like?
Is it a picture of Jesus or a Jesus stereotype? What do you say?
I believe he was Italian.....think about it. He lived at home until he was thirty, was of olive complexion, and from the Mediterranean. He hung out with the same group of guys for years, knew how to make vino, and worked in the trades. Last but not least, he thought his mother was a saint, and she thought he was God! Case closed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22941 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The liberal media sure is! Enjoy toots.
Rainbows and sh!t! Punish the rich, celebrate mediocrity. Reward failure.
Dopey!
You mean the corporate media? How can you call that liberal? Are you kidding me?

Location hidden

#22942 Nov 2, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was Italian.....think about it. He lived at home until he was thirty, was of olive complexion, and from the Mediterranean. He hung out with the same group of guys for years, knew how to make vino, and worked in the trades. Last but not least, he thought his mother was a saint, and she thought he was God! Case closed.
lol GOOD ONE.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22943 Nov 2, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>WhY? what do you think hillary would have done different?
Not borrow three trillion dollars for starters. Ask for more!

P.S. Differently. Not "Different". Comma Nazi!

Coolidge, AZ

#22944 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that he also had a REPUBLICAN Congress, that he worked with. And TOGETHER, they balanced the federal budget.

Not only will The Obamaniac and his Democratic cronies in Congress not pass a balanced budget, Democratc Majority Leader Harry [G]Reid won't even allow ANY federal budget to be passed by his cronies in the Senate. THIS is how the Americans want Democrats to govern ?!

WHY WON'T HARRY [G]REID AND SENATE DEMOCRATS PASS A FEDERAL BUDGET ?! ANY BUDGET ?!

Remember that The Obamanaic had veto-proof majorities in BOTH houses of congress for TWO SOLID YEARS. The democrats COULD HAVE PASSED ANYTHING THEY WANTED. Why not a balanced fedral budget ?! Didn't The Obamaniac PROMISE to cut the deficit in half ?! Instead he TRIPLED IT !

THIS is what the Americna people want ?!

Minnesota's North Coast

#22945 Nov 2, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey!! S'up?

Location hidden

#22946 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama gets re-elected will he still whine that he inherited a bad economy?
He will talk about how much the economy has improved, which it has. For example, in 2009, the year after he inherited the dead economy, I had little or no work. Today I am working all the time and have jobs lined up. You are the one whining about the economy.

Minnesota's North Coast

#22947 Nov 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Not borrow three trillion dollars for starters. Ask for more!
P.S. Differently. Not "Different". Comma Nazi!
had to fund those wars and jump start the economy somehow. the piggy bank was empty...

You started the spelling, punctuation, grammar nazi stuff...

Location hidden

#22948 Nov 2, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that he also had a REPUBLICAN Congress, that he worked with. And TOGETHER, they balanced the federal budget.
Not only will The Obamaniac and his Democratic cronies in Congress not pass a balanced budget, Democratc Majority Leader Harry [G]Reid won't even allow ANY federal budget to be passed by his cronies in the Senate. THIS is how the Americans want Democrats to govern ?!
WHY WON'T HARRY [G]REID AND SENATE DEMOCRATS PASS A FEDERAL BUDGET ?! ANY BUDGET ?!
Remember that The Obamanaic had veto-proof majorities in BOTH houses of congress for TWO SOLID YEARS. The democrats COULD HAVE PASSED ANYTHING THEY WANTED. Why not a balanced fedral budget ?! Didn't The Obamaniac PROMISE to cut the deficit in half ?! Instead he TRIPLED IT !
THIS is what the Americna people want ?!
We outgrew the debt due to economic expansion. Outsourcing jobs and circling the wagons won't help.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22949 Nov 2, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. Point is he was a handsome European with long hair and a beard. Everyone knows that! There are plenty of pictures of him.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#22950 Nov 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He will talk about how much the economy has improved, which it has. For example, in 2009, the year after he inherited the dead economy, I had little or no work. Today I am working all the time and have jobs lined up. You are the one whining about the economy.
Aw shuddup toots! What a dopey post. Send links.

Is that a picture of Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. judge rules Nebraska same-sex marriage ban... 5 min blasterboy1984 8
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 5 min Fa-Foxy 148
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Reverend Alan 15,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Not Yet Equal 51,359
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 16 min Medium Tex 3,230
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 min HitMan 201,387
Kelly Clarkson doesn't mind if her daughter is gay 18 min NE Jade 10
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min NoahLovesU 57,913
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 4 hr zyondra 121
More from around the web