Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments
21,621 - 21,640 of 26,178 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
And your take on Q is __________
Space age version of Greek Gods.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>When are you folk going to realize that the World Nut Daily WANTS its readership to be useful idiots?
For a more accurate reflection of the 'race' for the Presidency:
http://electoral-vote.com/
Hey the goofy straw polls associated with Topix had Meg Whitman winning by a landslide too. Obama will win and the corporate media will look all the more stupid and irrelevant along with the bull shit polls.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you own is your nasty A$$ dick Su;cking mouth. You Fa$$ots are so pathetic, you're su;ck a dick with shit on it but will gag on a gnat. LMFAO
Lesbians don't suck D*** TYVM.

SCHOOLED!

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all you fking Fa$$ots and your cats?? You molesting cats these days also ????
Now now NoQ... No need to bring all your perversion into public and blame them on someone else. Admitting you have something wrong with you is the first step to recovery.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey the goofy straw polls associated with Topix had Meg Whitman winning by a landslide too. Obama will win and the corporate media will look all the more stupid and irrelevant along with the bull shit polls.
When you control who counts the votes, you will most assuredly win.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
Joseph Stalin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now NoQ... No need to bring all your perversion into public and blame them on someone else. Admitting you have something wrong with you is the first step to recovery.
Uh oh.
Wait for it ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."
Joseph Stalin

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all you fking Fa$$ots and your cats?? You molesting cats these days also ????
They certainly do love those cats and seems they collect them as think not one has less than 30 cats.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The real fun is going to be to watch those reveling in their Obama Derangement Syndrome just a knowing they got themselves the non-Obama, as the reality of four more years hits home. Tick, tick, tick, tick.....
Lol what world do you live in?

Romney has had a major bounce and this came from your leftist CNN.

Let me add to that, Republicans we are going to vote , are your dem "My babies mama" bunch going to vote?

Lol please.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I have two cats; both were rescues from straight people who treated them horribly. We do tend to rescue pets you people mistreat, just like we often adopt the kids you people throw away.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly do love those cats and seems they collect them as think not one has less than 30 cats.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Topix polls are pretty useless in telling anyone anything about anything other than how f'd in the head that some of this site's users are. The state by state polls do show a little slippage, he's gone from solidly leading to barely leading in a few states, but he doesn't even need all of those to win. Romney needs not only the ones where the ones he's barely leading, but all the ones where Obama's barely leading and one or two where the Obamanator has probably already won to win. Mittens is toasted.

The "Vote No, don't legalize discrimination" signs came in today and are going up around town, they're getting at least a one day jump on the repealers. Saw at least half a dozen, that I wasn't to blame for and I really didn't get very far around town today. Hopeful, but there's been no published polling yet.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

"No, don't legalize discrimination" signs?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I have two cats; both were rescues from straight people who treated them horribly. We do tend to rescue pets you people mistreat, just like we often adopt the kids you people throw away.
<quoted text>
Too RIGHT !

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
Salina's (the community where I am posting from) city commission, recently added sexual orientation and gender identity to the city's human rights ordinance, joining race, ethnicity, sex, religion, disability, veteran's status and familial status. This of course did not please certain elements in our community, who have now forced a yes or no vote on its repeal. Hence, "Vote No, don't legalize discrimination" on the yard signs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."
Joseph Stalin
YAWN

Who the hell cares what Stalin had to say?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol what world do you live in?
Romney has had a major bounce and this came from your leftist CNN.
Let me add to that, Republicans we are going to vote , are your dem "My babies mama" bunch going to vote?
Lol please.
CNN is leftist?

You must be kidding me.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Q was entertaining, but don't you agree that the characters on all those shows represented various entities. For example, Klingons seem to be bikers on steroids. Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad. ferengi represent capitalists. Romuluns are like the Roman empire. The Borg are like communists taken to an extreme.
Ideas?
q was a god figure. all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful. he was capable of changing both time and space.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

What we are REALLY fighting to prevent ...

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/09/162570987/germa...

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
What we are REALLY fighting to prevent ...
http://www.npr.org/2012/10/09/162570987/germa...
The bizarre marriage of Religion and State that goes on in Germany; where if they play their legal corporate statuses right, they get the state to fleece their respective flocks for them? Or the Catholic Church hierarchy self-immolating, by screaming like money grubbing wh*res demanding payment for their tricks from those faithful who aren't as faithful with their required taxes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
Racial discrimination is already legalized. They call it Affirmative Action.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••