Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments (Page 1,081)

Showing posts 21,601 - 21,620 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No co;cksu;cker, I'm not confusing him with anyone. You Stupid Fa &&ot.
Obsessed much?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I loved that response about Star Trek. The real Q was one of my favorite characters.
He was a real trip. I often wonder how much trouble and fun the writers had with that character.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a real trip. I often wonder how much trouble and fun the writers had with that character.
Just a thought, what did his character represent too you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought, what did his character represent too you?
Entertainment.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No co;cksu;cker, I'm not confusing him with anyone. You Stupid Fa &&ot.
You still think we're offended by your use of allegedly pejorative terms?

Honey, I OWN those words, so you're completely powerless. You haven't offended me since middle school.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Entertainment.
Sure Q was entertaining, but don't you agree that the characters on all those shows represented various entities. For example, Klingons seem to be bikers on steroids. Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad. ferengi represent capitalists. Romuluns are like the Roman empire. The Borg are like communists taken to an extreme.

Ideas?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why is he ahead in all the polls?
Oh my dear but you could not be further from reality and patriots are going to vote in record numbers , let us see how many "My babies Mama" bunch muster up the energy to vote , lol.

The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter .

"Key Obama supporters now turning on him"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Oh my dear but you could not be further from reality and patriots are going to vote in record numbers , let us see how many "My babies Mama" bunch muster up the energy to vote , lol.
When are you folk going to realize that the World Nut Daily WANTS its readership to be useful idiots?

For a more accurate reflection of the 'race' for the Presidency:

http://electoral-vote.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Q was entertaining, but don't you agree that the characters on all those shows represented various entities. For example, Klingons seem to be bikers on steroids. Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad. ferengi represent capitalists. Romuluns are like the Roman empire. The Borg are like communists taken to an extreme.
Ideas?
Q is like a progressive liberal libertarian.
He seems to be able to grasp the far reaching concepts of life in his world, but he is too caught up in his own persoanl wants and needs to consider how his actions will negatively affect others in his world. He looks at others as if they are the same as he and thinks they also think like him, and would appreciate the same things that he does, or even that what he thinks is funny, is also funny to all others. His humor, like many liberal progressives, is solely based on laughing at other's plight, and does not allow anything to be funny unless it is at the expense of others ... like Seinfeld.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, if you think the World Nut Daily is a trustworthy news source, you'd do just as well to read the "Onion". One of them is hysterical, the other is intentionally funny.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh, like the homophobes who would like everyone to see marriage the way they do? Who think we would be better off if everyone saw gay people their way?
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to be able to grasp the far reaching concepts of life in his world, but he is too caught up in his own persoanl wants and needs to consider how his actions will negatively affect others in his world. He looks at others as if they are the same as he and thinks they also think like him, and would appreciate the same things that he does, or even that what he thinks is funny, is also funny to all others. His humor, like many liberal progressives, is solely based on laughing at other's plight, and does not allow anything to be funny unless it is at the expense of others ... like Seinfeld.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>When are you folk going to realize that the World Nut Daily WANTS its readership to be useful idiots?
For a more accurate reflection of the 'race' for the Presidency:
http://electoral-vote.com/
Thanks. The corporate media and Romney supporters think that casting Romney as a winner helps them. What they are doing is helping Obama to get greater grass-roots support. Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.
I see.
And your take on Q is __________

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, like the homophobes who would like everyone to see marriage the way they do? Who think we would be better off if everyone saw gay people their way?
<quoted text>
Pretty far reach, even for you pete.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you asked and I gave you my honest answer ... entertainment ... but that was not good enough for you, so I fed you some bullshit to make you happy.
You're happy now. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
If, according to you, klingons can be "bikers on steroids" and "Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad.", then it seems totally appropriate to relate that gone bad "higher being" to a politician.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved Q! Thought he was sexy as hell.
bolbobaggins

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Queers for Obama unite.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you asked and I gave you my honest answer ... entertainment ... but that was not good enough for you, so I fed you some bullshit to make you happy.
You're happy now. Right?
Thanks for sharing that as well as your original opinion. Of course it was bullshit.

My opinion of Q? He represented a human concept of higher beings often called immortals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,601 - 21,620 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••