Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26169 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22430 Oct 7, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No co;cksu;cker, I'm not confusing him with anyone. You Stupid Fa &&ot.
Obsessed much?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22431 Oct 7, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I loved that response about Star Trek. The real Q was one of my favorite characters.
He was a real trip. I often wonder how much trouble and fun the writers had with that character.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#22432 Oct 7, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a real trip. I often wonder how much trouble and fun the writers had with that character.
Just a thought, what did his character represent too you?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22433 Oct 7, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought, what did his character represent too you?
Entertainment.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#22434 Oct 7, 2012
NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No co;cksu;cker, I'm not confusing him with anyone. You Stupid Fa &&ot.
You still think we're offended by your use of allegedly pejorative terms?

Honey, I OWN those words, so you're completely powerless. You haven't offended me since middle school.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#22435 Oct 7, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Entertainment.
Sure Q was entertaining, but don't you agree that the characters on all those shows represented various entities. For example, Klingons seem to be bikers on steroids. Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad. ferengi represent capitalists. Romuluns are like the Roman empire. The Borg are like communists taken to an extreme.

Ideas?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#22439 Oct 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why is he ahead in all the polls?
Oh my dear but you could not be further from reality and patriots are going to vote in record numbers , let us see how many "My babies Mama" bunch muster up the energy to vote , lol.

The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter .

"Key Obama supporters now turning on him"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22440 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Oh my dear but you could not be further from reality and patriots are going to vote in record numbers , let us see how many "My babies Mama" bunch muster up the energy to vote , lol.
The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter .
"Key Obama supporters now turning on him"
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con...
When are you folk going to realize that the World Nut Daily WANTS its readership to be useful idiots?

For a more accurate reflection of the 'race' for the Presidency:

http://electoral-vote.com/

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22441 Oct 8, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Q was entertaining, but don't you agree that the characters on all those shows represented various entities. For example, Klingons seem to be bikers on steroids. Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad. ferengi represent capitalists. Romuluns are like the Roman empire. The Borg are like communists taken to an extreme.
Ideas?
Q is like a progressive liberal libertarian.
He seems to be able to grasp the far reaching concepts of life in his world, but he is too caught up in his own persoanl wants and needs to consider how his actions will negatively affect others in his world. He looks at others as if they are the same as he and thinks they also think like him, and would appreciate the same things that he does, or even that what he thinks is funny, is also funny to all others. His humor, like many liberal progressives, is solely based on laughing at other's plight, and does not allow anything to be funny unless it is at the expense of others ... like Seinfeld.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#22442 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear but you could not be further from reality and patriots are going to vote in record numbers , let us see how many "My babies Mama" bunch muster up the energy to vote , lol.
The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter .
"Key Obama supporters now turning on him"
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con...
Honey, if you think the World Nut Daily is a trustworthy news source, you'd do just as well to read the "Onion". One of them is hysterical, the other is intentionally funny.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#22445 Oct 8, 2012
Oh, like the homophobes who would like everyone to see marriage the way they do? Who think we would be better off if everyone saw gay people their way?
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Q is like a progressive liberal libertarian.
He seems to be able to grasp the far reaching concepts of life in his world, but he is too caught up in his own persoanl wants and needs to consider how his actions will negatively affect others in his world. He looks at others as if they are the same as he and thinks they also think like him, and would appreciate the same things that he does, or even that what he thinks is funny, is also funny to all others. His humor, like many liberal progressives, is solely based on laughing at other's plight, and does not allow anything to be funny unless it is at the expense of others ... like Seinfeld.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#22446 Oct 8, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Q is like a progressive liberal libertarian.
He seems to be able to grasp the far reaching concepts of life in his world, but he is too caught up in his own persoanl wants and needs to consider how his actions will negatively affect others in his world. He looks at others as if they are the same as he and thinks they also think like him, and would appreciate the same things that he does, or even that what he thinks is funny, is also funny to all others. His humor, like many liberal progressives, is solely based on laughing at other's plight, and does not allow anything to be funny unless it is at the expense of others ... like Seinfeld.
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22447 Oct 8, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>When are you folk going to realize that the World Nut Daily WANTS its readership to be useful idiots?
For a more accurate reflection of the 'race' for the Presidency:
http://electoral-vote.com/
Thanks. The corporate media and Romney supporters think that casting Romney as a winner helps them. What they are doing is helping Obama to get greater grass-roots support. Go figure.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22448 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.
I see.
And your take on Q is __________

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22449 Oct 9, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, like the homophobes who would like everyone to see marriage the way they do? Who think we would be better off if everyone saw gay people their way?
<quoted text>
Pretty far reach, even for you pete.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22450 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.
Look, you asked and I gave you my honest answer ... entertainment ... but that was not good enough for you, so I fed you some bullshit to make you happy.
You're happy now. Right?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22451 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.
If, according to you, klingons can be "bikers on steroids" and "Q seems to be some kind of higher being character gone bad.", then it seems totally appropriate to relate that gone bad "higher being" to a politician.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22452 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Q is obviously from a dimension far above mere mortals. There is no comparison to political entities.
I loved Q! Thought he was sexy as hell.
bolbobaggins

Yuma, AZ

#22453 Oct 9, 2012
Queers for Obama unite.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#22454 Oct 9, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you asked and I gave you my honest answer ... entertainment ... but that was not good enough for you, so I fed you some bullshit to make you happy.
You're happy now. Right?
Thanks for sharing that as well as your original opinion. Of course it was bullshit.

My opinion of Q? He represented a human concept of higher beings often called immortals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexual 'Acts' shock students, bring awareness (Nov '08) 10 min Buford 153
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 13 min Buford 62
News SC gay marriage plaintiffs can now seek legal fees 25 min Cement Head 3
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 54 min Rose_NoHo 1,739
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr WasteWater 460
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 1 hr WasteWater 24
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 6,352
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 1 hr Wondering 829
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,110
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Wondering 24,092
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr Rose_NoHo 1,175
More from around the web