Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26163 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22386 Oct 4, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, we know your gay, so please, you don't sugar coat it. If you weren't gay then you wouldn't come to this thread on a daily basis. We all know about your repressed sexual feelings for men so I suggest you get help while you still can. Don't walk, run t your nearest mental health proffesional and seek help now because you have gone too far and you have gotten out of hand. BTW, it is a proven fact taht 4 out of 5 homophobes that revolve themselves around homosexuals as much as you do have some sort of homosexual tendencies so there's definitely no hiding your feelings to the world. Just lose the closet already! You might find a really hot, sexy and masculine boyfriend with a big fat dick that will love you for you if you leave the closet in time. Hurry now, time is a virtue!
In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!". "He don't know me very well, do he?".

"Repressed feelings for men"? Actually no repression there...do football teams count? Go Fins...lost a couple of Heartbreakers.

Its a proven fact that 4 out of five dentists recommend trident for their patients who chew gum.

I bet you're a heterosexual trapped in a homosexual's body... so run don't walk to your nearest health care professionals, mental, hormonal, and surgical, and get the help you need.

Well thanks for playing, next contestant...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22387 Oct 4, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who votes for these clowns after Romney wrote off 47% of the American people and Ryan wrote off 30% is a true idiot, or simply such a reTHUGlican elitist that they couldn't imagine voting any other way.
Which amounts to the same thing...:)
The demo-rats are the alternative?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22388 Oct 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why is he ahead in all the polls?
Who is ahead?
What polls?
Have you checked them today yet dear?
You want a link to a few from this AM?

Location hidden

#22389 Oct 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why is he ahead in all the polls?
Your boy just took a big healthy dump in the liberal progressive nest last night honey.
I feel bad for you today sweetie. Bless your little heart.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22390 Oct 4, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The demo-rats are the alternative?
You can vote for anyone, there are a number of candidates (seven here in Ohio) for President.

I don't know what the "demo-rats" are, but I will be voting mostly Democratic Party. And yes, they're an alternative to Republicans.

FYI

Location hidden

#22391 Oct 4, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Romeny already played 47% of us Americans. What makes you think he is really going to win? LMAO
No he did not !!!
He correctly pointed out that 47% of this country are being played by the very liberal ones who say they have the best interests of those 47% at heart.

Listen to what THIS black preacher, the Reverand E. W. Jackson, has to say about the matter.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Location hidden

#22392 Oct 4, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who votes for these clowns after Romney wrote off 47% of the American people and Ryan wrote off 30% is a true idiot, or simply such a reTHUGlican elitist that they couldn't imagine voting any other way.
Which amounts to the same thing...:)
I see.

Interesting to see you encourage your fellow citizens to attempt to vote themselves a big slice of the people's purse.

It's the classic last phase of citizen stupidity, apathy, and self centeredness when a society is about to throw their principles of freedom out the window in favor of adding to their own treasuries, and losing their own freedom in the bargain.

Location hidden

#22393 Oct 4, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can vote for anyone, there are a number of candidates (seven here in Ohio) for President.
I don't know what the "demo-rats" are, but I will be voting mostly Democratic Party. And yes, they're an alternative to Republicans.
FYI
CORRECTION:
They are an alternative to personal freedom and rights, just like most of today's RINOs.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#22394 Oct 4, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is ahead?
What polls?
Have you checked them today yet dear?
You want a link to a few from this AM?
Thursday, October 04, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows President Obama attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns the vote from 47%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#22395 Oct 4, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy just took a big healthy dump in the liberal progressive nest last night honey.
I feel bad for you today sweetie. Bless your little heart.
Geez..... all that empathy gone to waste........

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows President Obama attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns the vote from 47%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22396 Oct 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Geez..... all that empathy gone to waste........
This is the one that should really tell them that the handwriting is already on the wall and unless Obama seriously f's up something in the next month, everything else is just going through the motions.

http://electoral-vote.com/

Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#22397 Oct 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This is the one that should really tell them that the handwriting is already on the wall and unless Obama seriously f's up something in the next month, everything else is just going through the motions.
Thanks for that link. I cannot wait for November 7th when I can tell all these idiot bitches to "SUCK IT," just like I did in 2008.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#22398 Oct 4, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Interesting to see you encourage your fellow citizens to attempt to vote themselves a big slice of the people's purse.
It's the classic last phase of citizen stupidity, apathy, and self centeredness when a society is about to throw their principles of freedom out the window in favor of adding to their own treasuries, and losing their own freedom in the bargain.
Excuse me, but your State receives more in federal assistance than it pays in taxes to the federal government.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22399 Oct 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This is the one that should really tell them that the handwriting is already on the wall and unless Obama seriously f's up something in the next month, everything else is just going through the motions.
What will all the snivelers do when their boy loses? lol
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#22400 Oct 5, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!". "He don't know me very well, do he?".
"Repressed feelings for men"? Actually no repression there...do football teams count? Go Fins...lost a couple of Heartbreakers.
Its a proven fact that 4 out of five dentists recommend trident for their patients who chew gum.
I bet you're a heterosexual trapped in a homosexual's body... so run don't walk to your nearest health care professionals, mental, hormonal, and surgical, and get the help you need.
Well thanks for playing, next contestant...
Actaully, that staement about trident ism
t a fact, smartass, it's a statistic for the time being and statistics change over time, silly boy. And for your last statement about getting mental, hormonal, help, been there done that and nothing worked so I suggest you go to therapy and work on your indoctrinated self delusional mind before you burn up every last brain cell you have in that peanut head of yours.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22403 Oct 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What will all you Co;ckSu;ckers do when your BOY loses??
Takes one to know one and you are both.

Get lost loser.

Location hidden

#22405 Oct 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but your State receives more in federal assistance than it pays in taxes to the federal government.
Really?
Prove it.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22406 Oct 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What will all you Co;ckSu;ckers do when your BOY loses??
Now I KNOW you're not talking to me.

You call your girlfriend that? No wonder you're single.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22407 Oct 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Prove it.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's wrong on this one... I haven't checked it out for myself... But it's true Wyoming doesn't pay a lot in federal taxes but that's because we have one of the lowest populations in the country. Without the people to tax, taxes don't get paid. But I also know that Wyoming brings in enormous revenues each year due to our energy industry and the state itself stays pretty self sufficient.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22408 Oct 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
What will all the snivelers do when their boy loses? lol
The real fun is going to be to watch those reveling in their Obama Derangement Syndrome just a knowing they got themselves the non-Obama, as the reality of four more years hits home. Tick, tick, tick, tick.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 5,402
News Catholic parents fight gay couple's adoption 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 2 hr jonjedi 76
News Perry doubted his win was legitimate. Now Texas... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
News International stars turn to gay bashing 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 2 hr Vros 959
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Judgement 25,253
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr EdmondWA 33
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 hr Inquisitor 46,301
More from around the web