4 steps to becoming a LGBT-friendly e...

4 steps to becoming a LGBT-friendly employer

There are 14 comments on the WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh story from Oct 21, 2013, titled 4 steps to becoming a LGBT-friendly employer. In it, WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh.

Buford

Romania

#1 Oct 21, 2013
4 steps to becoming a LGBT-friendly employer:

1. Give gays whatever they demand
2. Never fire a gay person no matter what
3. Let gays have pride celebrations every day
4. Put glory-holes in the men's room
Bruce

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Oct 21, 2013
I don't hire queers in any of my businesses.
Pierre

France

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Bruce wrote:
Neither do I. Hire a queer and you're just asking for trouble.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Funny how these foreigners are posting about a U.S. employment article. Thinking of moving, boys? You fool no one, R1. Stupid,unhappy, twit. Some retirement.
Dave

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
I once accidentally hired a queer. Boy I tell you this creep was the laziest SOB and he robbed me blind. Took me two years to finally get rid of him because by law you can't fire a queer. They have special protections and rights over normal folks. My business almost went bankrupt. Luckily I eventually was able to get back on my feet. I'll never ever hire another one!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Oct 21, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What kind of business do you run?

BTW, still waiting to hear what is sold on the Quai San Michael. it should be EASY for a real Frenchman like you to answer that...anyone who has been in Paris for 10 minutes would know this one. So, prove to me that you are NOT a liar and you ARE in France. It'll be so easy. Just answer with ONE word, and I'll know you are for real. What's the matter, AFRAID to answer?

Palm Springs, California

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I once accidentally hired a queer. Boy I tell you this creep was the laziest SOB and he robbed me blind. Took me two years to finally get rid of him because by law you can't fire a queer. They have special protections and rights over normal folks. My business almost went bankrupt. Luckily I eventually was able to get back on my feet. I'll never ever hire another one!
What kind of business do you own? I am really curious to see what kind of a captain of industry you are.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I'm a fucking, closet case troll.
Spot on!
Norton

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Oct 21, 2013
I refuse to work for any company that hires queers.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Stupid Norton(R1) , you haven't ever had a job, let alone know what it would be like to leave your mother's basement. Stupid old fool. Some retirement.

Palm Springs, California

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
Good luck getting a job if that's the case. Most major companies DO hire LGBT workers, and it is eating you out from the inside, like a worm in an apple, that there is nothing you can do about it. Just close your eyes and think of England. Your days are coming to an end, better move off to Uganda or Iran where others think like you do.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#13 Oct 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
Possible to be a very jealous ?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny I don't see anywhere where it mentions anything about U.S. employment. And this forum isn't for the United Stated only.
Pray tell us, where do you park your yurt?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Bruce wrote:
Be sure to write those words on signs and put them in the front windows of your businesses....put it in your ad in the yellow pages, on your website, and on billboards. And see how many lawsuits your *ss gets slapped with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 2 min Old Kentuckin 260
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 7 min Rainbow Kid 2,945
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 8 min tongangodz 7,207
News VIDEO: McKellen: Fight not over on gay rights 20 min Rainbow Kid 3
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 28 min Rainbow Kid 18
Wood you like two squish NE Jade's testicles? 32 min Poindexter 1
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... 37 min SirAndrew 4
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 1 hr Prep-for-Dep 1,052
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NoahLovesU 8,770
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr NoahLovesU 25,627
More from around the web