Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "...

Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "homosexuality"

There are 32 comments on the Daily Monitor story from Oct 19, 2017, titled Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "homosexuality". In it, Daily Monitor reports that:

Tanzanian police said Wednesday they had arrested 12 men, including two South Africans and a Ugandan, for presumed homosexuality as part of an ongoing crackdown against gays. "We arrested the criminals at Peacock -- they were promoting homosexuality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Monitor.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2017
And equality marches on for most of civilized society, while Biggles/Demetrius claps his little hands together for an unheard applause. Some happy straight life, as if.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2017
Just create numerous retaliation threads. It seems to replace any form of sex you have ever dreamed of. Make sure to include your "drunkizo" persona. That one is a "hoot on wheels"!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2017
Oh, Grace...you post as if upset while ranting about a social circle. The chair just keeps going around in a circle?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2017
I bet it's time for cut/paste saved troll trash with a new retaliation thread. Count down.... Like it ever remains.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#11 Oct 19, 2017
^^^^^^^^^Some youth plan. Topix sphincter troll.^^^^^^^^^^
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2017
Japeto wrote:
<quoted text>

What are you trying to say sugar britches ? Are the trolls ragging on you again? Why do you suppose they do that? WHY are you the butt of their jokes? Have you always been bullied abused ? If i was you i would just ignore them, i bet they would leave you alone and just go away.
NE Jade craves attention.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2017
Five unregistered usernames/locations as well as " Drunkizo". Must be another slow night out in "Straightville". Enjoy your straight existence, old trolls. As if.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#14 Oct 19, 2017
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>

Bet you have big plans for the weekend ey?
Can only imagine your social circle BWAHAAHA HAAHA
Friday nights NE Jade usually gets his freak on in the pool hall in downtown Meadow Grove. Last Friday he wore his miniskirt commando style. He bent over for a long shot and he got arrested for indecent exposure, flashing, visual sexual assault and soliciting.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#15 Oct 19, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
Five unregistered usernames/locations as well as " Drunkizo". Must be another slow night out in "Straightville". Enjoy your straight existence, old trolls. As if.
wow. witty.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2017
Wow Drunkizo, no midget humping to keep you occupied? How about a good old ride on the "poly pony". I' m so amused that in your elderly days, all you can do is fixate on creating long, boorish, repeated postings of retaliation against my awesomeness. It gives me an added boost to my already happy existence knowing I am in your old, alcohol soaked, memory. At least leave me something in your will.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 19, 2017
Tiki Torch Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna stick a lit Tiki torch up you azz!!!
Look what Tommy learned at racially segregated reparative therapay!

I don't think his fellow neo nazis are going to like it much as they figure out what a closet case he is. It could stir up feelings about their own closet case issues....
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#18 Oct 19, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
Wow Drunkizo, no midget humping to keep you occupied? How about a good old ride on the "poly pony". I' m so amused that in your elderly days, all you can do is fixate on creating long, boorish, repeated postings of retaliation against my awesomeness. It gives me an added boost to my already happy existence knowing I am in your old, alcohol soaked, memory. At least leave me something in your will.
Oh that's credible Jade. Witty too.

Never "humped" a little person in my life. What's it like creep? Do you pretend it's a young boi?
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#19 Oct 19, 2017
LGBTQ please school NE Jade on bigotry and ignorance against little people. He seems to think it's OK because he is gay or something. I know most LGBTQ are not like that. And besides, there are gay little people too. They don't like the "M" word. I wish Jade would respect that.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#20 Oct 19, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
Wow Drunkizo, no midget humping to keep you occupied?
http://www.lpaonline.org/the-m-word
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#21 Oct 20, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
Just create numerous retaliation threads. It seems to replace any form of sex you have ever dreamed of. Make sure to include your "drunkizo" persona. That one is a "hoot on wheels"!
NE Jade thinks everyone on Topix who is not gay is the same person who "changes names and locations". Where the little dope gets this idea we'll never know. It's funny though!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 20, 2017
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>NE Jade thinks everyone on Topix who is not gay is the same person who "changes names and locations". Where the little dope gets this idea we'll never know. It's funny though!
No, that is what YOU post claiming I think. I have never claimed "everyone", and my assumptions are usually "spot on". Now go have another drink and find another windmill to chase.
Tiki Torch Tommy

United States

#24 Oct 20, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is what YOU post claiming I think. I have never claimed "everyone", and my assumptions are usually "spot on". Now go have another drink and find another windmill to chase.
Are you going to get your freak on tonight?
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#27 Oct 20, 2017
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
I will drink when I want, not when you tell me to.

Don Quizote didn't "chase" windmills you little dummy. Windmills can't run. He tilted at them you illiterate dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#28 Oct 20, 2017
SuperHealthyProstate wrote:
<quoted text>

Wasn't he a founding member of the Sisters of Perpetual Insults?
NE Jade is a nasty little ass troll with a gay card. If he was straight he'd have been banned years ago. But LGBTQ are exempt from TOS so he stays and posts his dopey stuff like insisting everyone who is not gay is the same person who "changes names and locations".

It's paranoia.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Gatos, CA

#31 Oct 20, 2017
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not really paranoia. It's his way of attempting to justify his abnormal behavior. Many different posters on Topix have different or opposing viewpoints than the Topix Rainbow Coalition and they express their arguments. Jade tries to convince himself and others that all these posters are the same person to attempt to minimize or erase the reality of just how many people are against the intolerance and bullying by LGBT against straight people that goes on not only here on Topix but out in the real world as well. Another way Jade and the other gay creeps on Topix do this is by getting the gay mods to delete posts, entire threads and have posters banned wherever arguments are being won by straight posters.
Great post. That is exactly what goes on here. Sleazy stuff. Dishonest. But hey! They're gay! So immune to TOS and it's OK for them to lie and cheat.

Another of their tactics is to declare that "THIS IS A GAY FORUM!!" as if gay opinions are worth more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Gay Topix 2 hr Hudson 28
News Brazil's gay couples exchange vows in collectiv... 2 hr Hudson 3
News Tanzania says it won't accept gay rights as don... 2 hr Hudson 7
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Hudson 4,301
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 9 hr Rose_NoHo 4
News Westboro Baptist founder dies (Mar '14) 12 hr Eyes of a trafficker 76
News A journalism ethics lesson for USA Today's bullies 14 hr Wilson 1