Band "Train" Drops Out of Boy Scout P...

Band "Train" Drops Out of Boy Scout Performance to Protest Anti-Gay Policy

There are 6 comments on the abcnews.go.com story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Band "Train" Drops Out of Boy Scout Performance to Protest Anti-Gay Policy. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

Train is pulling out of a headlining gig at this year’s Boy Scouts National Jamboree in protest of the organization’s ban on gay scouts and gay scout leaders.

After Derek Nance, a gay Eagle Scout, started an online petition urging Train and Carly Rae Jepsen — who was also booked to perform at the Jamboree — to denounce the Boy Scouts of America’s policy, the band posted a statement on their website doing just that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Go Train!
JrEsq

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
The effect on society of homosexuality is like a train wreck.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 5, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
The effect on society of homosexuality is like a train wreck.
Please go stand on the tracks and do your part to stop a train!
Pierre

France

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Doesn't matter, once the homosexuals have taken over the scouts they're going to be running trains on all the boys anyway.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Only a perv like you R1, would think of running trains on little boys. You are one sick muther!
Little Boi Blue

Bonham, TX

#7 Mar 5, 2013
My Scout Master turned me gay at the tender age of 11, it was a fabulous experience:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 3 min Tre H 39
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 4 min YouDidntBuildThat 127
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min TomInElPaso 38,872
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min who cares 16,090
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 18 min Fa-Foxy 23
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 46 min Superheterodyne 6
News Egyptian Police Using Gay Dating Apps To Hunt Gays 53 min Superheterodyne 2
More from around the web