Cosby Show Star A Lesbian? That's So ...

Cosby Show Star A Lesbian? That's So Raven

There are 8 comments on the EDGE story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Cosby Show Star A Lesbian? That's So Raven. In it, EDGE reports that:

Raven-Symone has apparently changed her mind about keeping her sexual orientation private.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Aug 15, 2013
never heard of the Crosby Show.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#2 Aug 15, 2013
didn't watch tv in the 80s, did you?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
never heard of the Crosby Show.
How about the COSBY show? I know Bing Crosby had a radio show, but I don't remember off the top of my hat if he had a TV show, but Bill COSBY did.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Aug 15, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the COSBY show? I know Bing Crosby had a radio show, but I don't remember off the top of my hat if he had a TV show, but Bill COSBY did.
I sorta remember him on "I SPY" some years ago, but after that I thought he disappeared.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorta remember him on "I SPY" some years ago, but after that I thought he disappeared.
I think it was called the Cosby Show. He played Dr. Huxtable. It was a family situation comedy. His wife was played by Phylica Rashad (Probably spelled incorrectly). I watched the first few episodes because I always liked his humor, but I didn't think the show as all that funny.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Aug 16, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was called the Cosby Show. He played Dr. Huxtable. It was a family situation comedy. His wife was played by Phylica Rashad (Probably spelled incorrectly). I watched the first few episodes because I always liked his humor, but I didn't think the show as all that funny.
I never heard of, nor saw, the show.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of, nor saw, the show.
You didn't miss much.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Aug 16, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't miss much.
I discontinued my cable tv service for about 11 years starting in about the mid-90's because Cablevision's rates got so outrageously high. I don't think I missed much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greens against gay marriage plebiscite The Gree... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 5
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 16
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr JODECKO 15,945
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr JODECKO 65
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 2 hr JODECKO 203
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 1
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 4 hr Fa-Foxy 474
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Nigel 38,779
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 13 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,966
More from around the web